HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
Thank you for your great job!

I'm facing with the launcher crashes too often on my 14 Pro - at least 1 crash after system restart (1.0.23.12.13.DEV, 1.0.23.12.13.DEV, 1.0.23.12.9.DEV), then after any fullscreen app start, also when I swich between apps etc.
Logs is in the attachment. More deatails are there.

Attachments

• log_ASUS_I005DA_rel.cjw.20220518.114133.txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
  • log_ASUS_Z01QD_rel.cjw.20220518.114133.txt
    160.4 KB · Views: 51
  • log_ASUS_Z01QD_rel.cjw.20220518.114133_1612.txt
    559.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Reactions: qaq0921188
Hi I updated my 13 pro via twrp and everything was fine. Can I install the fix for gpay? Because with the update, I lost my Google play certification. Also I have again the problem of the weather in the lockscreen, the temperature always remains at 0 degrees despite the fact that in the weather everything is correct. I've already tried clearing the cache but it didn't work. Solutions? Have a nice day everyone

Update. Found another "problem" on Google play. Mi video player needs an update but fail to install. Update release 15 decemb. Anyone?
I had the mi video not installing on the previous build, but I could install now with this new build, on Ishtar Xiaomi 13 ultra

Hey all!
12T Pro user here. I want to test this Dev version on my Diting but I don't have a PC. I only have 7.9 A13 TWRP installed.
Can I use it to install it?
How can I update next releases if A14 as encryption that TWRP A13 can't install?
Thank you Devs for all the work.

Same here on fuxi, gallery crash
Did you do that? For me it worked.

Reactions: shiret
13 Pro - nuwa - no root.
Just updated via Fastboot - clearing cache, Dalvik, recents, etc. All OK.
Just took a (scrolled) screenshot and tried to view it. Gallery crashed. I cleared Gallery and Editor cache, and it still crashes.

13 Pro - nuwa - no root.
Just updated via Fastboot - clearing cache, Dalvik, recents, etc. All OK.
Just took a (scrolled) screenshot and tried to view it. Gallery crashed. I cleared Gallery and Editor cache, and it still crashes.
Tried the same. For me no crash on fuxi with (normal) screenshot.
Scrolling screenshot don't work for me. It doesn't scroll down.

The list of changes seems pretty small. Can I skip this version if there are no issues on my device with the past update? Or does this update not include all the fixes in the second post and the update is recommended?

Xiaomi 13 PRO

The list of changes seems pretty small. Can I skip this version if there are no issues on my device with the past update? Or does this update not include all the fixes in the second post and the update is recommended?

Xiaomi 13 PRO
The changelog with its fixes comes from xiaomi.eu. It's possible there are more fixes or changes in the background.

After this latest ROM update, on my 12 Pro XM12Pro device the additional blur no longer appears, only the traditional blur.

I went to the Screen and Brightness item, but the Additional Texture option is no longer there.

I even removed the System_UI_Plug-in_15.0.1.32.1 update but it didn't help.

Did anyone notice the lack of additional blur?

Após esta última atualização da ROM, No meu dispositivo 12 Pro XM12Pro não aparece mais o blur adicional, apenas o blur tradicional.
Fui no item Tela e Brilho, mas a opção Textura Adicional, não está mais lá.
Cheguei até a remover a atualização System_UI_Plug-in_15.0.1.32.1 porém não adiantou.
Alguém percebeu a falta do blur adicional?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-16-10-26-12-840_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-16-10-26-12-840_com.android.chrome.jpg
    681.4 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_2023-12-16-10-40-31-297_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-16-10-40-31-297_com.miui.home.jpg
    807.1 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Xiaomi 12 everything works smoothly, much better than the previous build, thanks!

Xiaomi 13 PRO
You mean, can you skip this update for this time, and maybe next update you will install?

I skipped several updates too, because of issues. I think that always newest ROM contain earlier fixes too.

Installed on my 12T Pro, everything seems to be working fine atm, however I have a question - is there any chance of bringing back permanent Settings shortcut to the top right corner of Control Center? It's been there for past few years, in HyperOS it seems they've put it as one of shortcuts, along bluetooth, airplane mode etc, which is imo less convenient.
No. Where do you even see free space for it at the top-right corner?...

Maybe I'll install It this evening this update.
I noticed that with latest .apk update for gpay, It still doesn't work correctly, even if I Hide It in magisk. Safety net and CTS profil still pass, but of I open gpay reconize my root access (even if i use zygisk)

Reactions: Subzero 7

Xiaomi 13 PRO
It is not mandatory to update every week. You can skip any number of updates.

Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Which TWRP did you use? Because as far as I am aware there is no A14 TWRP for Zeus

Reactions: Mali2
Fastboot: did you try a usb-hub with usb 2 Ports? Did you try to use actual fastboot drivers (google mini-adb)?
Data: If you use the update.bat of xiaomi.eu package, you do not lost data.
Twrp: Yes, try to Install twrp 7.9_A13.zeus. For me it works to update, by disable the lockscreen in rom before. No, there is no A14 twrp.
Please, You can share twrp that works for you to install over the old version I have of twrp, I have the same problem. He can't find memory. I have the same xiaomi 12 pro model

Reactions: bakuvi
Nuwa Update with twrp

5G active when in power saver, any suggestions for a solution?

Was on previous weekly hyperos on 12pro. Downloaded this one and now when I enter twrp it's shows just empty memory of phone(0mb) can't find and install anything

Status
Not open for further replies.