HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
clear Gallery app data and Gallery Editor app data..
Thanks for the answer, but it shows only gallery app under apps, no gallery editor. I did clear cache but still gallery force close.

What is about the back button force close feature, can you implement?

How can prevent update_script from auto closing? i am trying to see if there are errors in the cmd..but cmd is auto closing every time. Thanks.

Thanks for the answer, but it shows only gallery app under apps, no gallery editor. I did clear cache but still gallery force close.

What is about the back button force close feature, can you implement?
No, clearing cache isn't enough. Clear data this way:
(Galery editor: com.miui.mediaeditor)

Reactions: neboysac and saosin
Xiaomi 13 Pro. Installed the newest weekly, everything seems to work as it should except Wallet, but it doesn't do anything when I don't use it. But I can't find the choice when I connect a PC to the phone to sideload an app when I connect the usb cable to the phone, the different choices that came up with the previous OS don't show up, just charging the battery, no choices like before. Have searched and searched, may have gone temporarily blind...
Anyone know how to do it?
Thanks to the developers, brilliant job as usual.

**EDITED**
Hi; I just updated my Mi13 with FUXI_OS1.0.23.12.11.DEV. Gallery STILL crashes ,And can't update some apps' like Mi Video.
Not check yet the Google pay service.
TNX

Last edited:
Reactions: Macko166
Hi Devs,
After the new update I'm now missing the advanced textures option, previously found in display settings. I'm on Xiaomi 12.
Thanks

Guys those of you who can't flash using TRWP it's due to it unable to decrypt Android 14 file structure. You can only Flash using the fast boot method. Inside the zip there's a update option remember to choose that so your data will not be lost.

Xiaomi 12S ultra:

1000040645.jpg

After this latest ROM update, on my 12 Pro XM12Pro device the additional blur no longer appears, only the traditional blur.

I went to the Screen and Brightness item, but the Additional Texture option is no longer there.

I even removed the System_UI_Plug-in_15.0.1.32.1 update but it didn't help.

Did anyone notice the lack of additional blur?

Após esta última atualização da ROM, No meu dispositivo 12 Pro XM12Pro não aparece mais o blur adicional, apenas o blur tradicional.
Fui no item Tela e Brilho, mas a opção Textura Adicional, não está mais lá.
Cheguei até a remover a atualização System_UI_Plug-in_15.0.1.32.1 porém não adiantou.
Alguém percebeu a falta do blur adicional?
I think there is an option in developer settings

Hello dear developers! First of all, thank you very much for the ROM! Now about the bugs! 1. RAM expansion does not work. 2. In the notification curtain, it is not possible to control with different players while playing music at the same time. (multiple sound sources)

13 Pro - nuwa - no root.
Just updated via Fastboot - clearing cache, Dalvik, recents, etc. All OK.
Just took a (scrolled) screenshot and tried to view it. Gallery crashed. I cleared Gallery and Editor cache, and it still crashes.
Having same issue with gallery with all kind of imagen (camera, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* or even fron WhatsApp), the issue is not exactly like on previous ROM build, there imagen closed and back to main screen of gallery. Now gallery app closes and back to launcher (no closed or error message).

Tried the two adb commands to full clean gallery and editor data but problem reappears.

Xiaomi 13 pro (nuwa) + hyperos 23.12.11

If I go from MIUI 14 stable to hyperos beta will I need to wipe?
If I go from HyperOS beta to stable when it comes out will I need to continue staying on beta or can I update to stable?

No, clearing cache isn't enough. Clear data this way:
(Galery editor: com.miui.mediaeditor)
I do not have that app (com.miui.mediaeditor). But going to the above link and using the
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
command with the USB Security settings switched on, worked.

However, now being able to see the (scrolled) screenshot, I notice that it only copied down the left-hand side of the screen that I was copying.

Reactions: saosin
If I go from MIUI 14 stable to hyperos beta will I need to wipe?
If I go from HyperOS beta to stable when it comes out will I need to continue staying on beta or can I update to stable?
Typically, going from stable to beta, or vice versa, you would need to do a clean install. Some people have got away with not wiping, but it is not recommended.
You should always do a full backup before attempting to do this.

I do not have that app (com.miui.mediaeditor). But going to the above link and using the
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
command with the USB Security settings switched on, worked.
Great!
But you have that app. When you are in the app list, you have to press the three dots at the top right corner to make show all apps including system apps.

Great!
But you have that app. When you are in the app list, you have to press the three dots at the top right corner to make show all apps including system apps.
Nope :)
It alphabetically goes from com.miui.internal.app.SystemApplication next to com.miui.miwallpaper.config.overlay.
A search for both media and editor, (as well as mediaeditor) does not bring com.miui.mediaeditor up (or anything similar).
(13 Pro - nuwa)

Last edited:
Nope :)
It alphabetically goes from com.miui.internal.app.SystemApplication next to com.miui.miwallpaper.config.overlay.
A search for both media and editor, (as well as mediaeditor) does not bring com.miui.mediaeditor up (or anything similar).
(13 Pro - nuwa)
Did you look into app list in security app? If not, try it and maybe the attached file will help you find the app.

Attachments

• IMG_20231216_194004.jpg
    IMG_20231216_194004.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 102
Downloading ROM with the Updater app, when I tap the notification (showing the download completion percentage) nothing happens.
I expect it brings me do the Updater app screen.
Is it by design?
Thanks

Did you look into app list in security app? If not, try it and maybe the attached file will help you find the app.
Yes, I have that. But I cannot say why it does not list the com.miui.mediaeditor app under Apps / Manage apps / Show all apps. In the list, it does show Gallery editor, with the Gallery icon, but in my list of all app icons on the App drawer, it does not show a separate Gallery editor icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.