HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Sorry, I got a little rusty/comfortable. How to update Xiaomi 12? The phone cannot download the update from the update menu, I downloaded it manually, but TWRP says an error. I would like to update primarily, not reinstall, thank you in advance for your help

I tried everything you gave as advice to fix the gallery. CMD command, clean, clear cache, Gallery editor too, restart....
No results! Gallery crashes on Xiaomi 13!
Same problem here with 13 pro. Adb commands to clear data with Success response but the crashes continue. It's not fixed yet and the adb commands doesn't fix It.

Reactions: Macko166
For me I downloaded the rom and dirty flashed
The first boot took a while but for me worked just fine. Although I used miui14 weekly.

Same problem here with 13 pro. Adb commands to clear data with Success response but the crashes continue. It's not fixed yet and the adb commands doesn't fix It.
Previously Gallery dropped out with me with some photos (mainly from other sources). With the adb command, there is no drop-out at all - I am viewing all photos correctly. I am not sure what is different that is stopping it from working properly with you.
(13 Pro - nuwa - not rooted).

Hello
Sorry, I got a little rusty/comfortable. How to update Xiaomi 12? The phone cannot download the update from the update menu, I downloaded it manually, but TWRP says an error. I would like to update primarily, not reinstall, thank you in advance for your help
I managed to solve it, but I can't figure out how to make it disappear and turn it off

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-17-20-20-06-681_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-17-20-20-06-681_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    678 KB · Views: 130
Previously Gallery dropped out with me with some photos (mainly from other sources). With the adb command, there is no drop-out at all - I am viewing all photos correctly. I am not sure what is different that is stopping it from working properly with you.
(13 Pro - nuwa - not rooted).
It seem to work some hours but start to fail later for me, tried already twice and crash come back

Hi everyone and thanks for the big effort and support.
I am using 14pro and after installing zip file via twrp which partitions should i clear before reboot without losing my data or settings. I don't want to use dirty update...

Hi everyone and thanks for the big effort and support.
I am using 14pro and after installing zip file via twrp which partitions should i clear before reboot without losing my data or settings. I don't want to use dirty update...
You should just install zip. You are already on hyper os (Chinese?) than just dirty flash.
And wipe caches

From a Mi 12T Pro

Hi all,
After this week's update on my XM12, I no longer get audible notifications from. WhatsApp, and maybe additional apps.
Not quite sure yet, che ked settings and tried to re-configure the sounds, no change.

I do get incoming call notifications, but not the default ones notifications that I defined as default (fresh in my case)

Anyone else with this ?

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jonson
Cupid.
Just updated (dirty via TWRP) from last week release, no major issues spotted at the moment besides device not being certified (apk re-installed and data cleared for Google play store, services and framework).
Unable to update mivideo for some reason.

Thanks for the update!

Just updated to HOS for the first time on the phone of my daughter, a XM12.

Installallation succeeded but after the Xiaomi Hyper OS screen is shown and the three dots were animated a few times, the phone simply reboots, and again and again.

Tried to install a few more time via TWRP and Fastboot, updated TWRP - no chance so far.

The update for my 13 Pro wasn't a thing and worked, except the few bugs (Gallery etc.) and the pain that Google gives us with Play etc. so I have absolutely no clue what happened here.

Any ideas? Can I check logs or something to provide further informations?
Any help highly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit:
Installation of latest V14 brings Phone back to life. Any attempt to update to HOS ends like described before. Did a last fallback to V14 so far so that she's able to use the phone. What can I do to find the problem?

Last edited:
HyperOS on my POCO F4 GT seems to work everything correctly, except for Touch when playing using 4 fingers or more, the touch constantly freezes or detects that I do a long swipe. I have to take my fingers off and touch it again, please go back to the touch driver from the previous version.

Hello everyone. Have a question about TWRP. The phone has a fingerprint and a pattern lock. When I go into recovery, recovery does not require unlocking, although it should; on all other firmwares, when installing a lock, recovery is required password. How can I make it require you to enter a password when entering recovery?
I did have similar problem with the TWRP on my 12S Ultra after flashing the HyperOS weekly rom. I reflash the TWRP recovery using fastboot and problem is solved. For your consideration.

Reactions: ToBBuS
You should just install zip. You are already on hyper os (Chinese?) than just dirty flash.
And wipe caches

From a Mi 12T Pro
Ok thanks for the information. Yes i am on chinese hyper os.

By the way there is a rumor about xioami won't release 14pro to global, just the regular 14. Can it be true or is it just a rumor?

I did have similar problem with the TWRP on my 12S Ultra after flashing the HyperOS weekly rom. I reflash the TWRP recovery using fastboot and problem is solved. For your consideration.
I initially put it through fastboot

or can you be more specific?

Status
Not open for further replies.