HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks for the information. Yes i am on chinese hyper os.

By the way there is a rumor about xioami won't release 14pro to global, just the regular 14. Can it be true or is it just a rumor?
Well recently 10 ultra, 12 ultra was only Chinese, also the 12t Pro had a higher version with more ram. That was also unavailable.

From a Mi 12T Pro

I'm using latest HyperOS dev XM12. All works correctly, home bank apps, GPay. The USB otg doesn't work in the latest recovery TWRP (v6 wolf), I copied rom zip file by "adb sideload" ...
The only problem is tha automatic brightness which in the dark is too low.

Thanks to devs

I'm using latest HyperOS dev XM12. All works correctly, home bank apps, GPay. The USB otg doesn't work in the latest recovery TWRP (v6 wolf), I copied rom zip file by "adb sideload" ...
The only problem is tha automatic brightness which in the dark is too low.

Thanks to devs
Why don't you download the ROM with the phone?

I have a Mi 13PRO and have updated it now since the last weekly before HyperOS. I noticed that now, unfortunately there is the Material You with "Monet" that I do not like, there is no way to eliminate it? Then I saw that I can no longer edit the icons, clicking on edit and on the icon to be edited before opening all the icon packs that I installed and I could choose which to use but now a black screen opens, can you fix? Thank you

Hi all. 1) Adding a frame to a screenshot still does not work. 2) The Interconnectivity item is not fully translated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-18-12-24-11-693_com.milink.service.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-18-12-24-11-693_com.milink.service.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 106
Installed it yesterday through OTA on my 12pro (DITING). Everything working fine so far except I can't see to apply root?
Anyone had success with this? When I install the new patched boot image through fastboot, I get stuck on a bootloop....

Hi all,
After this week's update on my XM12, I no longer get audible notifications from. WhatsApp, and maybe additional apps.
Not quite sure yet, che ked settings and tried to re-configure the sounds, no change.

I do get incoming call notifications, but not the default ones notifications that I defined as default (fresh in my case)

Anyone else with this ?

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk
Any suggestion on how to solve it?

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Known bug and known workaround. Just read a few posts or use the "search" function.
'Turn off the "Adjust text and background automatically "function in the Dark Mode settings"'

Known bug and known workaround. Just read a few posts or use the "search" function.
'Turn off the "Adjust text and background automatically "function in the Dark Mode settings"'
Thanks

Reactions: Viennui
Xm12pro/ Zeus : I noticed that WhatsApp backup dont work anymore since HOS 12.4. and with 12.11. too.
Systembackup in GoogleOne works, WhatsApp permission to data, media etc. is given.
WhatsApp vers is 2.23.26.16, Beta doesn't work either.

Reactions: hellfreezover
mi 13 ultra installed ok
my, bank app opens and worked fine
some hours after stopped and
rooted device not supported
also after unlock with pin or face id
the luncher scorling wild to open
any idea

Status
Not open for further replies.