HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this gives the Devs a insight to how Google reacting to the fix

For nearly one.week I have been on 12.11 ,(updated.from 11.27 ) with no apk, G pay work normally
Device certified in GPS

It looks like Google only bans the current fingerprint and unbans previous

Last edited:
This option doesn't save after I restart my phone.
I turned it off but after restarting the phone it turned back on.
My phone is K50G

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-19-06-27-57-327_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-19-06-27-57-327_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by a moderator:
Fuxi - this option keeps switching off itself after every reboot. Anyone having this problem?

Attachments

• 1000033024.jpg
    1000033024.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 826
HyperOS on my POCO F4 GT seems to work everything correctly, except for Touch when playing using 4 fingers or more, the touch constantly freezes or detects that I do a long swipe. I have to take my fingers off and touch it again, please go back to the touch driver from the previous version.
how did you install the rom? twrp or fastboot?

Thank you, I was hoping hyperos might slove our drama but might be time to give up Xiaomi phones entirely
That's not a rom issue nor it can be solved by the update/rom itself. And as for changing phone, just know that any other make/model will NOT work in the same way (without a patch/fix) if the bootloader is unlocked.

Reactions: KGVER and gogocar62
Sign in (enter password) to your Mi account again.
settings > xiaomi account
Can I ask you one thing? I see you're omnipresent so maybe you know the answer right away... I wanted to change my Mi Account password, but can it be done in the Mi Account menu in the phone, or do I risk being thrown out of the system same as when you install a new rom?
Cause I'm at work, have no WiFi, and I have two phones with me with the same account... If I'm asked to connect to a WiFi network I'm screwed until I get home several hours from now...

Hello, I am using mi12pro and the wallpaper that works in the first China beta rom works steadily when I add my own wallpaper, but now it is not working even though I waited for a long time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-19-11-12-57-888_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-19-11-12-57-888_com.android.settings.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 111
same problems as last week. on houji (Xiaomi 14) no wifi, no cellular, play services stopped, dataservices stopped, acore services stopped. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Hi guys, I'm having a problem on the Playstore.
Some apps, mi video, flightradar24 etc., do not update and I encounter a problem on the Playstore..

Reactions: swinger66
I have installed this version on my Xiaomi 14 Pro and so far things are looking good.
How did you unlock the bootloader? I cannot add the device to my Mi account. Keep getting a message to apply for authorization. Any idea how to fix this?

Does anyone know why gallery is crashing on fuxi ? Is the same problem on the oficial beta version ? PS: You can clear all data in gallery without adb, go to settings, my device, storage, apps and data and search for gallery and gallery editor.

I update from Xiaomi eu dev on my Xiaomi 12T pro with wipe data in twrp. All fine except i cant activate sms's, does anyone have this problem? Ty

Hi guys, I'm having a problem on the Playstore.
Some apps, mi video, flightradar24 etc., do not update and I encounter a problem on the Playstore..
First, you shouldn't update system apps, as they are most probably modified. I don't know for sure if Mi Video is really modified, but anyway you shouldn't.
Second, it's Google's fault...
Google Play users have started seeing updates to modified apps.

Many users like to use modifications to popular apps because they bring some additional functionality that improves their experience. And usually, when you install a modified version, the app doesn't appear in the list of available updates.

However, a few days ago, users started seeing mods in the list of available updates. This is because Google activated the server-side flag MyAppsV3__univision_manage_apps_and_device_page, which essentially slightly changes the spacing between items and the size of icons (as seen in the image). But it also has the side effect of displaying available updates for modified apps.

Trying to update a modified app via Google Play will naturally end in an error.

*this only applies to modifications that use the original package name

Google News | En

Reactions: Don415
Is it possible to make 'earlier messages' always visible when I swipe down? Even my calendar reminders aren't visible until I press on Earlier notifications. It probably isn't a bug, but it is annoying.

Xiaomi 12, latest dev rom.

Reactions: xeGox and Jonson
SOLVED. I clicked on the update notification and appeared the link to download and seems to be fixed because I don't received the error about play integrity when entered Google wallet.

Hello guys,
When I received the push notification to this ROM, I also received a push notification with an APK that fixed Gpay. The apk fixed the problem but now I see that the problem occurred again. Can someone put a link to that apk that fixes the Gpay problem?
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Even though I enabled "extended power menu" from developer options, there are only binary options.

My system : xiaomi.eu_multi_INGRES_OS1.0.23.12.11.DEV_os1-14

Attachments

• 1703011845177.png
    1703011845177.png
    398.1 KB · Views: 441
  • 1703011845168.jpg
    1703011845168.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 449
Just checking to see if anyone got Wallet working on 13 Ultra? I have search far and wide; tried the latest fix apk and also PlayIntegrityFix_v14.5 but Wallet app just aunch and crash; tried clearing data, uninstalling, reinstalling... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.