HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having the Battery Screen Time statistics not updating issue? Mine stuck at 1 hr 18 mins. Have tried to clear data and cache on the battery system app. Currently using Xiaomi 12S Ultra.

I haven't got a device that supports HyperOS yet, but can someone advise whether it's still possible to switch to the classic style quick settings?

Also, there are apparently differences between MIUI on a Xiaomi or Redmi and MIUI on a Poco. I'm not exactly sure what the differences are, but will these differences carry over to HyperOS on Poco models?

On XM12 AOD display always a fixed temperature "0°", Is there a workaround?

thanks in advance

I update from Xiaomi eu dev on my Xiaomi 12T pro with wipe data in twrp. All fine except i cant activate sms's, does anyone have this problem? Ty
I CONFIRM that Mi Account activation (SMS) for Call History and Message Sync doesn't working since the middle of 2023

Hello, the device 12T Pro(diting) reboots when there is an incoming call, both SIM and e-SIM, I can call, everything is ok. NFC works well. Has anyone encountered this?

Xiaomi 12 The adaptive refresh rate dose't function! If I set it for adaptive It always function on 120 hz!

Hello all, i have installed the rom for Xiaomi 14 Pro and have made an Backup before from my 12S Ultra with EU Rom stable, now when i want to load it, clicking on the Button, nothing happens? What can i do?
On the Backup is also an lock symbol. Please for help

Last edited:
At first, a big thank you to all the developers and this board!
Just installed fresh on a POCO F5 Pro and Wallet did not work with the 12.18 version...just installed the 12.20 version and now everything is fine!
Phone is much faster now in my opinion, what a great thing!

Is there a way to get gpay contactless payment working again without clearing data for google play services?
Because every time I clear data for it, I need to give it SMS permission again and need to add my credit card to wallet again.

I already tried: airplane mode, clearing cache+data of wallet, play store and clearing cache of play services. Then reboot - didn't work. Only works if I clean all data for play services...

Xiaomi 14

Reactions: swinger66
Is there a way to get gpay contactless payment working again without clearing data for google play services?
Because every time I clear data for it, I need to give it SMS permission again and need to add my credit card to wallet again.

I already tried: airplane mode, clearing cache+data of wallet, play store and clearing cache of play services. Then reboot - didn't work. Only works if I clean all data for play services...

Xiaomi 14
For me it works with reboot only...

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mali2
Thank you so much for your hard work! I have a question... The EU ROM fix the "notification" big trouble with the Chinese. Some do not arrive and others arrive but minutes later. Thanks!!!! (XIAOMI 14 PRO)

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you unlock the bootloader? I cannot add the device to my Mi account. Keep getting a message to apply for authorization. Any idea how to fix this?
Xiaomi made it necessary to be a level 5 developer to unlock the bootloader. To be level 5, you have to be a citizen of China. Only way I know around this to pay someone to unlock the bootloader for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-14-40-43-941_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-14-40-43-941_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: swinger66
Status
Not open for further replies.