HyperOS 1.0 23.12.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't back up photos to google photos and can't use google wallet. I wonder when there will be an update on these conditions?

I simply update the app and everything works fine without clearing anything. It just works.
If your wallet says "security requirements not met" in settings (so no popup when you open it), it's fine, just wait 8/24hrs and it will update itself
Thanks, so I'll wait till tomorrow to check if the message "security requirements not met" disappears.
Regards

Thor user here.

How do you guys update your weekly rom with the included recovery ?

Mine is version 7.0 and does not support decrypting A14 storage.

First of all, merry Xmas and thanks for your hard work!
I have a bug on my XM12PRO, which is on the home screen if I remove the weather and time widget, I cannot add clock widget instead. Although I can select it, when I press "add to home screen" nothing happens. If I move the widget to the main screen, the button "tick" is not active and cannot set the widget.
Has someone else found this issue, and a fix?
Thank you!

Unfortunately in my 13 PRO I still can not change the shortcut icons as I did before switching to HyperOS... It would be nice to do it again

For long time ago i have this problem. Security scan increased to 13 % and blocked here. Mi 8, Redmi k20 Pro, and for now, Xiaomi 12.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-24-12-59-11-888_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-24-12-59-11-888_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 185
In the OP it says Hybrid ( so it should be possible to flash it with recovery ) or the info is misleading ?

It states that because its possible, but you NEED to have a working TWRP recovery already flashed for your specific device.

Reactions: KGVER
Fix - Extracting subjects from photos and changing the background behind them features were missing
Xiaomi 12t pro - this feature only works with images at least a certain (high) resolution. Is this how it should be? At the same time, as before, when changing the image for the lock screen, if the function cannot identify the object, everything hangs in an endless load.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.