HyperOS 1.0 23.12.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody. Updated POCO F4 GT it works perfectly, the touch was precise again the triggers work well and the same when using 4 fingers or more when playing, the scrolling problem was corrected, the phone feels faster, lighter and without lag, thank you very much developers. Xiaomi eu have the best rom for our phones.

Everything working well here on my 12T Pro (Diting) even translations, alit of them corrected.
Have only one doubt.
What does exactly do advanced textures?
Only thing I see different is the blur on notification/tile:

Attachments

• IMG_20231224_111240.jpg
    IMG_20231224_111240.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 776
  • IMG_20231224_111157.jpg
    IMG_20231224_111157.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 536
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Waker
Everything working well here on my 12T Pro (Diting) even translations, alit of them corrected.
Have only one doubt.
What does exactly do advanced textures?
Only thing I see different is the blur on notification/tile:

How did you flash on diting? TWRP isn't able to decrypt data after my first update do HyperOS. I've tried flashing through fastboot but it's stuck on "sending super write to device failed".

Sending 'super' (458752 KB) FAILED (Write to device failed (no link)) fastboot: error: Command failed Warning: skip copying super image avb footer (super partition size: 0, super image size: 469762184).

Edit: I've tried again but now it hasn't returned the same error. Now it's just been flashing the same "super" many times.
Edit2: Eventually it went through. No idea what happened that first time for it to get stuck there. :) all good.
I wonder when we'll have a proper recovery though.

Last edited:
installation ok on Xiaomi 13 very very smooth.
on the other hand still the same problem customizing the lock screen in magazine mod
e

How did you flash on diting? TWRP isn't able to decrypt data after my first update do HyperOS. I've tried flashing through fastboot but it's stuck on "sending super write to device failed".

Sending 'super' (458752 KB) FAILED (Write to device failed (no link)) fastboot: error: Command failed Warning: skip copying super image avb footer (super partition size: 0, super image size: 469762184).

Edit: I've tried again but now it hasn't returned the same error. Now it's just been flashing the same "super" many times.
Edit2: Eventually it went through. No idea what happened that first time for it to get stuck there. :) all good.

Do not worry too much about this, I got same error once while trying to update. Second time I ran the script everything flashed fine!

Seems its just Fastboot things.

Last edited:
When open a gallery and wanna click one photo, gallery quit. I tried gallery cache delete.. same issue.

ishtar.

Not always, but sometimes.

Last edited:
Clearing cache isn't enough. Clear data this way:
(Galery editor: com.miui.mediaeditor)
Thanks, but I never used ADB. is there any step by step for newbie for this new devices?

Why doesnt a clear data option in MIUI for Gallery?!

This is so difficult and this Gallery problem still from the first HyperOS.

What is this? What does it do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-24-16-30-20-027_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-24-16-30-20-027_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 246
Not sure if this is a bug. but going to settings > my devices > backup & restore > Restore
is not working. able to see my backups but pressing the restore button does nothing at all.

Not sure if this is a bug. but going to settings > my devices > backup & restore > Restore
is not working. able to see my backups but pressing the restore button does nothing at all.
Ah nvm some how found this small note in its permissions of Backup app says that it shares permission with Mi Mover. you need to launch mi mover to grant the permission before using backup app to restore.

Hello, I wish everyone a happy holiday, I would like to ask why the MI Browser and MI Video player are not allowed to be updated by the store? It says "update failed"and there is another "problem", I received private help/advice on how to install the google pay fix app in airplane mode. but it keeps coming back in the update menu that an update is available

HI... after I installed 23.12.11 Yesterday
today I download 23.12.18 but the touchscreen not work in twrp to install the update
anyone know what is the solution please ,my phone is k50 ultra ,,,, thx[/B]

Last edited by a moderator:

Use another cable or USB port.

Thanks guys for amazing effort during this year and overcome a big challenge on Hyper OS.
Enjoy the holiday season, Merry Christmas and Happy new year everybody.

Reactions: geko95gek
Ishtar here, flashed via fastboot (I honestly care less and less about twrp, since even the A14 version 9 times out of 10 doesn't decrypt), all went well.
Today I took several 50Mp photos, even with RAW, so all above 30Mb, gallery this time didn't need to be cleared together with editor. If the app crashes again I'll report back. Nice work and merry Christmas!

P.s. The "detecting layers" bug is still present, for everyone that might wanna know. I know that it's a known bug so we'll just have to wait some more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.