HyperOS 1.0 23.12.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello and merry merry merry Christmas to you all !!!!!

Advice only..

Is there adb commands that you use - after - your fastboot_update script , that you use to -clear cache / dalvik cache partitions ? Or not really necessary at the moment? Thanks a lot.

Flashed latest build on my K60 (Mondrian) everythings ok but when I sync data from Mi cloud... got fc ND I can't syce data from Mi account
1000001669.jpg

I can't sync two items after the update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-24-18-54-49-345_com.miui.cloudservice-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-24-18-54-49-345_com.miui.cloudservice-edit.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: mdfkz
Mi12pro - still the problem with vpn symbol in statusbar not shown, only on statusbar in control center. Also google vpn toggle in control center works not normal

My TWRP didn't decrypt first time, so I rebooted into Recovery, and it decrypted.
The TWRP update was so fast, I wasn't sure that it had updated. The OS version confirmed that it had updated. But I still did a Fastboot update as well.
All OK :p

Thanks to all of the Dev team. Merry Xmas to you all :emoji_christmas_tree: :emoji_champagne: :emoji_champagne_glass:

Tried to update my xiaomi 13 ultra but When entered twrp mode screen stopped responding. Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

Tried to update my xiaomi 13 ultra but When entered twrp mode screen stopped responding. Any ideas how to resolve this issue?
+1
I think we should update twrp to new version support a14
I have same problem and i wait right solve

Hello, I would like to thank the developers for your hard work. The rom works great and I haven’t encountered any errors so far; the only drawback I can mention is that it is partially translated into the language Spanish mostly in the settings and I find a mixture of things written in English-Spanish; fortunately, I have no problem since I understand both languages.

~ Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) clean flash via fastboot.

Google play system 2023 july. Can someone help me? It was November ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-24-23-21-08-341_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-24-23-21-08-341_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_2023-12-24-23-20-54-762_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-24-23-20-54-762_com.android.vending.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 104
Hello guys, i'm tempting to install hyperos via fastboot on xiaomi 13 , but should choose swipe/format data option or to choose update option?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-25-00-42-26-872_com.android.settings-edit.png
    Screenshot_2023-12-25-00-42-26-872_com.android.settings-edit.png
    327.8 KB · Views: 101
Xiaomi 13 ultra (ishtar) also worked fine. However, when I connect via USB, the options do not appear and it only charges. Thank you EU team, I am grateful to you.
May I ask if this was an update or an upgrade where you have to reset all your phone?
I don't really feel like start from scratch again.

How did you flash on diting? TWRP isn't able to decrypt data after my first update do HyperOS. I've tried flashing through fastboot but it's stuck on "sending super write to device failed".

Sending 'super' (458752 KB) FAILED (Write to device failed (no link)) fastboot: error: Command failed Warning: skip copying super image avb footer (super partition size: 0, super image size: 469762184).

Edit: I've tried again but now it hasn't returned the same error. Now it's just been flashing the same "super" many times.
Edit2: Eventually it went through. No idea what happened that first time for it to get stuck there. :) all good.
I wonder when we'll have a proper recovery though.
The reason is that the twrp version is Android 13. This twrp is not compatible with android 14. Download compatible twrp from here:

Hello guys, i'm tempting to install hyperos via fastboot on xiaomi 13 , but should choose swipe/format data option or to choose update option?
Typically, going from stable to weekly beta, or vice versa, you would normally do a format, especially when there is a change in version. However, some have very occasionally got away with not formatting. Whatever you decide to do, it is strongly recommended to do a full backup beforehand.

You would need to run the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat' which would do the wiping and preparations for the first install for you. This is using Fastboot.

If you want to risk doing it without a wipe, then you could try the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat' which would leave all of your data intact. But it is definitely recommended that you do a full backup first in case it does not work.

Thanks Devs for all your hard working!
Currently, my Marble is not in devices list atm, so I'm using EEA HyperOs Rom ver 1.0.4.0 instead. It's stable, lack of some features like call recorder (just like others Global Rom), but it's good enough to use while waiting for my device's turn.

Reactions: marklesterb28
Status
Not open for further replies.