HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Igor Eisberg Short question since for your device HyperOS has been released. It's not possible to edit lockscreen when wallpaper is a super wallpaper. Is there a way for you to make it possible or is it up to Xiaomi?

@Igor Eisberg I noticed that after running adb commands from second post because of crashing apps, a few apps don't work anymore. Black/darken screen and nothing happens or app opens with a non stop loading screen. Reinstallation didn't help. Do you have any idea or advice?

@Igor Eisberg I noticed that after running adb commands from second post because of crashing apps, a few apps don't work anymore. Black/darken screen and nothing happens or app opens with a non stop loading screen. Reinstallation didn't help. Do you have any idea or advice?
Nope, we know ART is making a mess, we don't have a solution yet. Try running commands again and reboot, that's all there is to do.

Reactions: darki
Here's another one with fuxi updated without problems. Congratulations to the programmers. A great update recovering the usual settings in this rom. On the other hand, I'll tell you the 2 errors that occurred to me. When trying to access the battery consumption details, the app closes. And when trying to change or deactivate the memory extension I get this error.
Code:
Notificar error

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Key cannot be null

at

androidx.preference.PreferenceGroup.find Preferen ce(Unknown Source:57) at

com.android.settings.special.ExternalRamFragment.l ambda$buildAlertDialog$1(Unknown Source:9) at

com.android.settings.special.External Ram Fragment. $r8$lambda$3A101J9pxqiETVjs06KAVdtxbkA(Unkn own Source:0)

at com.android.settings.special.ExternalRam Fragment $$ExternalSyntheticLambda0.onClick(Unknown Source:6)

at miuix.appcompat.app.AlertController$ButtonHandler .handleMessage(Unknown Source:25)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)

at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:198)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:83) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArg

sCaller.run(Unknown Source:11) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:378)
I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I update to HyperOs Android 14 in dirty mode with the 7GB memory extension activated and that option is not currently available and for whatever reason it breaks that setting. However, I repeat that they are doing a great job and each version of this rom, even though it is in early beta, looks like a very polished and good rom. Congratulations.

By the way, a suggestion, if possible, of things to improve, would be that you could deactivate the annoying green dot in the upper right corner if you already know which application is constantly using GPS, for example. I don't need you to warn me, because I already know. I think it is an invention without much sense not to be able to deactivate that warning according to criteria...

Last edited:
By the way, a suggestion, if possible, of things to improve, would be that you could deactivate the annoying green dot in the upper right corner if you already know which application is constantly using GPS, for example. I don't need you to warn me, because I already know. I think it is an invention without much sense not to be able to deactivate that warning according to criteria...
Thanks, but there's no way of doing that. Even Xiaomi hid the setting that toggles the feature off completely, so it's always enabled.

Settings -> Notifications & status bar -> Use app icons for notifications.
Now it works thanks,

Meanwhile i found an other bug, whenever i play game or video in horizontal mode there is a line in the middle of the screen that makes half the screen more brighter and the other half more darker, im attaching screen shot, its very weird and happens only in horizontal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-10-11-55-18-795_com.fingersoft.hcr2-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-10-11-55-18-795_com.fingersoft.hcr2-edit.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 300
  • Screenshot_2023-12-10-12-00-55-068_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-10-12-00-55-068_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: PeaceOne
everything is ok on the fuxi version even the gallery no longer crashes!
on the other hand, a little bug at the control center, there are two times the “wifi call” tab
thanks to the developer for their work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-10-10-24-55-574_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-10-10-24-55-574_com.miui.home.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 270
Can i go back if i don't satisfied it?
Anybody try it for Cupid? Are there any bug for it?

After running windows_fastboot_update_rom there was a failure. I think the phone is bricked. Xiaomi 14 Pro.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Sad
Reactions: KGVER
After running windows_fastboot_update_rom there was a failure. I think the phone is bricked. Xiaomi 14 Pro.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Use another cable or USB port.

Now it works thanks,

Meanwhile i found an other bug, whenever i play game or video in horizontal mode there is a line in the middle of the screen that makes half the screen more brighter and the other half more darker, im attaching screen shot, its very weird and happens only in horizontal.
Same here. Nuwa. And it's not only in video or games, same thing happen with photos, documents, webpages, apps, etc. in landscape mode. And I noticed that always the left half is darker and the right half is brighter, no matter how I turn the phone.
No other problems, many thanks to the team fot the great work!

Same here. Nuwa. And it's not only in video or games, same thing happen with photos, documents, webpages, apps, etc. in landscape mode. And I noticed that always the left half is darker and the right half is brighter, no matter how I turn the phone.
don't use dark mode, the problem can be fixed.

Same here, on Ishtar. Only in dark mode, no problem in light mode.

Reactions: Condizioninatore
Still a bug, the gallery crashes again, as well as the AliExpress app blocking on accepting cookies. I don't know if I'm wrong in inserting the script d from post 2

Status
Not open for further replies.