HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
After running windows_fastboot_update_rom there was a failure. I think the phone is bricked. Xiaomi 14 Pro.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
reboot again to fastboot by power + volume down buttons..

Still a bug, the gallery crashes again, as well as the AliExpress app blocking on accepting cookies. I don't know if I'm wrong in inserting the script d from post 2
clear app data for Gallery and Gallery Editor..
and we dont know what you have seen after commands..

Check drivers. Bad connection.
Finally managed to get the windows_fastboot_update_rom to start again but it stopped again (no error message). Finally, I decided to try windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format and this worked first time without any problems. I have to install apps again but that's ok.

Reactions: saf.oda
Has anyone tested this latest version for the Xiaomi 14 Pro series (shennong)? How did u find it?

Downloading now...
In case if anybody didn't know... if your SourceForge downloads are slow, you can change to a different mirror. My usual "Auto detect" mirror is very slow, about 200kbps, and I could get 20-30 Mbps by switching to a different mirror.

Reactions: jericho246
Update Failed as many modules wewe crushed on NUWA, dirty update from 23.11.8 via TWRP and fastboot update both.
Run adb command after back into fastboot but it seems the command was also failed.

> adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found
> adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --secondary-dex

Reboot after this error, the problems are not fixed, many modules like com.android... crushed, cannot use wifi and phone also.

What can I do next?
Thank you for your support in advance.

Joshua

davidetrivella

Where all the apps are.
App Security > manage apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-10-13-38-23-580_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-10-13-38-23-580_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: KGVER
Update Failed as many modules wewe crushed on NUWA, dirty update from 23.11.8 via TWRP and fastboot update both.
Run adb command after back into fastboot but it seems the command was also failed.

Reboot after this error, the problems are not fixed, many modules like com.android... crushed, cannot use wifi and phone also.
Enable USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings) and don't go in fastboot mode. After using adb commands reboot your phone.

Updated to ISHTAR_OS1.0.23.12.4.DEV from 1.0.23.11.8 via TWRP - got up crookedly, with errors in all applications and erased accounts. I made a reset to TWRP, the system started setting up, but it freezes after the WIFI selection stage. Now TWRP cannot decrypt the data, the user's password is incorrect (although it accepts the password when the system boots).

Reactions: swinger66
Updated to ISHTAR_OS1.0.23.12.4.DEV from 1.0.23.11.8 via TWRP - got up crookedly, with errors in all applications and erased accounts. I made a reset to TWRP, the system started setting up, but it freezes after the WIFI selection stage. Now TWRP cannot decrypt the data, the user's password is incorrect (although it accepts the password when the system boots).
Flash the rom again with Fastboot

What can I do next?
Thank you for your support in advance.

Joshua
Go to TWRP, ignore password prompt, open Advanced > Terminal, run:
rm -rf /data/dalvik-cache/*

Reboot device. You should be able to open Settings.
Enable Dev options and USB debugging, then repeat commands. Accept prompt that will appear on the phone while doing first command.
If nothing changed, do "adb kill-server" and try again.

Here's video ang log file for lockscreen wallpaper problem while using pic from album, hope you guy can see
Otherwise everything seem working perfectly fine, thanks so much
Video

Attachments

• log_shennong_V816.0.23.12.9.DEV.txt
    400.7 KB · Views: 77
Enable USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings) and don't go in fastboot mode. After using adb commands reboot your phone.
Cannot go into Dev Option setting page, crush "setting" app after touch "additional setting option" link. Is there any way to change USB debugging mode like via TWRP or adb / fastboot etc...?

Status
Not open for further replies.