HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
here the log for gallery force close when open any image in folder on Fuxi. Hope it can help.

Attachments

• 10_12-19-59-14_489.zip
    242.6 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: buralardayim
Thanks to the DEV TEAM ...
Poco F5 Pro Mondrian
All Ok with OS1.0.23.12.4.DEV_os1-14
magisk 2.61 - lsposed zygdisk - hyperceiler module

Updated my Xiaomi 12 Pro except for Google Playstore not certified (cannot update/download Netflix). Everything seems OK. Anyone know how to fix Google playstore not certified?

Reactions: swinger66
Updated my Xiaomi 12 Pro except for Google Playstore not certified (cannot update/download Netflix). Everything seems OK. Anyone know how to fix Google playstore not certified?
Clear DATA app Google Play > restart device.

Reactions: Davieds
Go to TWRP, ignore password prompt, open Advanced > Terminal, run:
rm -rf /data/dalvik-cache/*

Reboot device. You should be able to open Settings.
Enable Dev options and USB debugging, then repeat commands. Accept prompt that will appear on the phone while doing first command.
If nothing changed, do "adb kill-server" and try again.
Sorry I forgot to tell both of you, thank you at first... But some may recovered and some may not changed.

1. Could run command on TWRP successfully
2. Could open USB debug setting and enabled
3. adb command has not been succeed, also system told "daemon started successfully / error: device not found"
4. run kill-server command, it might run but after that same error has been published
5. Rebooted NUWA with a feeling of half-hearted resignation but
- WIFI is connected successfully and SIM is recognized and accessible
- Can open Dev setting but "Google Play Developer Services" are crushed some times
- Still some of the app were crushed, VPNs, etc., which worked fine in the beta 23.11.08 that, are crashing frequently
6. Have not tried anything more than that yet, so if I have any updates, will share the information as soon as possible.

If I should something to do further, please let me know.

Again, thanks so much
... to be continued, it may be.

some apps crashing after update, so I tried

adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline
adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --secondary-dex

When I run these commands it prompts me:

Error: Unknown compilation reason: cmdline

What is the reason? Thank you

Last edited:
Meanwhile i found an other bug, whenever i play game or video in horizontal mode there is a line in the middle of the screen that makes half the screen more brighter and the other half more darker, im attaching screen shot, its very weird and happens only in horizontal.
Turn off the "Adjust text and background automatically "function in the Dark Mode settings".

Reactions: PeaceOne and KGVER
Flash the rom again with Fastboot
I was unable to reinstall this rom. From a certain stage, there is a stream of errors.
Code:
Warning: skip copying modem_ab image avb footer (modem_ab partition size: 0, modem_ab image size: 368848896).
Sending 'modem_ab' (360204 KB)                     FAILED (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (no link))
fastboot: error: Command failed
Warning: skip copying multiimgqti_ab image avb footer (multiimgqti_ab partition size: 0, multiimgqti_ab image size: 12288).
Sending 'multiimgqti_ab' (12 KB)                   FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))
Warning: skip copying qupfw_ab image avb footer (qupfw_ab partition size: 0, qupfw_ab image size: 57344).
Sending 'qupfw_ab' (56 KB)                         FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))

Last edited by a moderator:
Xiaomi 14 PRO all issues mentioned before seem to have been fixed. (Google related apps, sync accounts, etc.)

No issues with bank apps.
Battery seems to have improved and on idle it drains less.

Really really!!! Great work! Donating.

Im going to test android auto and see if it crashes. It was the only thing that was giving issues on the previous release.

Reactions: KGVER
Xiaomi 14 PRO all issues mentioned before seem to have been fixed. (Google related apps, sync accounts, etc.)

No issues with bank apps.
Battery seems to have improved and on idle it drains less.

Really really!!! Great work! Donating.

Im going to test android auto and see if it crashes. It was the only thing that was giving issues on the previous release.

Have u updated or installed it with wipe data ?

Does anyone here have the same problem as me with the Google message app on Fuxi? when receiving a message the phone does not always ring!

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to tell both of you, thank you at first... But some may recovered and some may not changed.

1. Could run command on TWRP successfully
2. Could open USB debug setting and enabled
3. adb command has not been succeed, also system told "daemon started successfully / error: device not found"
4. run kill-server command, it might run but after that same error has been published
5. Rebooted NUWA with a feeling of half-hearted resignation but
- WIFI is connected successfully and SIM is recognized and accessible
- Can open Dev setting but "Google Play Developer Services" are crushed some times
- Still some of the app were crushed, VPNs, etc., which worked fine in the beta 23.11.08 that, are crashing frequently
6. Have not tried anything more than that yet, so if I have any updates, will share the information as soon as possible.

If I should something to do further, please let me know.

Again, thanks so much
... to be continued, it may be.
NOT good by now...

1. Still Google Play Developer Services are crushed over and over again
2. Google Play app was failed again and again
- while Data and Clash clear. it start "Google Play" migration? that I saw first time starts but never end
3. Some apps using internet services incl. Chrome mail app etc cannot open
4. Cleared cache from Chrome but nothing has changed, it cannot be update cuz cannot use Google Play and Internet (Blowser)
- If I should update these apps with apk, please let me know, I will import these files somehow

So I cannot use Internet and G.Play, the fact of the matter is, I'm in over my heads...

Hello. Xiaomi 12 there is no alarm icon in the notification bar although it is enabled in the settings and the settings do not have a full translation into Russian

If someone has a problem with slow downloads and uses a chromium-based browser, I recommend enabling parallel downloading in the flags.

Reactions: PunkthemonK
Nuwa from 11.27patched/noroot update with twrp to 12.4

Wallet works, added card
Great work!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.