HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Xiaomi 12 there is no alarm icon in the notification bar although it is enabled in the settings and the settings do not have a full translation into Russian
The alarm seems to be intended behaviour from Xiaomi, the alarm icon should display in the control center, once you swipe that down.

some apps crashing after update, so I tried

When I run these commands it prompts me:

What is the reason? Thank you
these commands work now,
but after the second command, I got the error:
Exception occurred while executing 'compile':
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Dex location /data/user/0/com.xunmeng.pinduoduo/app_meco_64/dexs/dex_502.0.8/SystemWebViewApk has no extension.
at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Unknown Source:31)
at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
at com.android.server.art.IArtd$Stub$Proxy.dexopt(IArtd.java:855)
at com.android.server.art.Dexopter.dexoptFile(Dexopter.java:471)
at com.android.server.art.Dexopter.dexopt(Dexopter.java:217)
at com.android.server.art.DexoptHelper.dexoptPackage(DexoptHelper.java:258)
at com.android.server.art.DexoptHelper.lambda$dexoptPackages$2(DexoptHelper.java:160)
at com.android.server.art.DexoptHelper.$r8$lambda$XQPdQZHrKxt_XiPg7RQ-CQ6ylyQ(DexoptHelper.java:0)
at com.android.server.art.DexoptHelper$$ExternalSyntheticLambda3.get(R8$$SyntheticClass:0)
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1744)
at com.android.server.art.ArtManagerLocal$$ExternalSyntheticLambda0.execute(R8$$SyntheticClass:0)
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.asyncSupplyStage(CompletableFuture.java:1758)
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.supplyAsync(CompletableFuture.java:1981)
at com.android.server.art.DexoptHelper.dexoptPackages(DexoptHelper.java:159)
at com.android.server.art.DexoptHelper.dexopt(DexoptHelper.java:114)
at com.android.server.art.DexoptHelper.dexopt(DexoptHelper.java:100)
at com.android.server.art.ArtManagerLocal.dexoptPackage(ArtManagerLocal.java:415)
at com.android.server.art.ArtShellCommand.dexoptPackages(ArtShellCommand.java:840)
at com.android.server.art.ArtShellCommand.handleCompile(ArtShellCommand.java:333)
at com.android.server.art.ArtShellCommand.onCommand(ArtShellCommand.java:109)
at com.android.server.art.jarjar.com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(BasicShellCommandHandler.java:97)
at com.android.server.art.ArtManagerLocal.handleShellCommand(ArtManagerLocal.java:186)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runArtServiceCommand(Unknown Source:45)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:1267)
at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:24)
at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:149)
at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:28)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onTransact(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:109)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:39)

I have followed all the instructions given by you at Shennong, and there has been no way for Google services to work. It gave me many more errors than last week. With great regret, I have had to return to the 11-17-23 ROM, which does not cause any problems, and using the mod they uploaded I can also use Google wallet to pay.

Reactions: Patit
Dirty flashed via TWRP using OTG
Can you please write the steps to install twrp at xiaomi 14 pro? then please tell me how to use the option of OTG?

two times in a row i bricked my phone. After 2 hours managed to flash original china rom and now im trying to fastboot_clean install without success , everytime i am getting black screen and NO access to fastboot.. Im going crazy , i want to smash my phone out from the window.. :( :( :(

Updated on mi12pro for two hours ago from last beta with fastboot (TWRP for Mi12Pro and A14 still not available). The only issue i see till yet is that the temperature on lockscreen and aod always shows 0 degrees instead of the real temperature.

Cannot find the app
Screenshot is In German, search for Google play in settings ->App ->manage apps
7df7d21241d963439b6bde4c19c7cc95.jpg

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Patit and Viennui
Can you please write the steps to install twrp at xiaomi 14 pro? then please tell me how to use the option of OTG?

two times in a row i bricked my phone. After 2 hours managed to flash original china rom and now im trying to fastboot_clean install without success , everytime i am getting black screen and NO access to fastboot.. Im going crazy , i want to smash my phone out from the window.. :( :( :(

First of all you should download the latest version of fastboot. An outdated version could cause problems. https://provider.xiaomi.eu/tools/fastboot.zip

download TWRP for Xiaomi 14 Shennong here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/re....7.0_12-v8.1t5_A14-shennong-skkk.img/download

Optional: Rename the downloaded .img file to something like "twrp.img"

Open command prompt and enter the following

Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img
fastboot reboot recovery

OTG I'm not sure, because I haven't used it. But I think you just need to connect your USB drive (with the Xiaomi.eu ROM on it, of course) to your Xiaomi and then search for the .zip file and flash it

First of all you should download the latest version of fastboot. An outdated version could cause problems. https://provider.xiaomi.eu/tools/fastboot.zip

download TWRP for Xiaomi 14 Shennong here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/re....7.0_12-v8.1t5_A14-shennong-skkk.img/download

Code:
fastboot reboot recovery

OTG I'm not sure, because I haven't used it. But I think you just need to connect your USB drive (with the Xiaomi.eu ROM on it, of course) to your Xiaomi and then search for the .zip file and flash it

Thank you very much for the clear explanation provided. Is it convenient to install TWRP?

Reactions: KGVER

Code:
fastboot reboot recovery

100% a complete answer sir and thank you for that. I will try the steps above and i will reports here again, but later maybe evening. THANKS

Reactions: Yucatan96
Easy cake, download you phoned skkk twrp.img
Rename it twrp.img
Copy it to your adb/FB folder on pc
Remove all pin/screenlock
Fastboot
Check your connection with: Fastboot devices
fastboot reboot recovery

Thank you so much for explaination

Reactions: KGVER
Ishtar : after fixing crashes already in the last version all is working fine. Lsposed is working also. No crashes, no issues. Great work guys!

Reactions: hewlett2008
Updated on mi12pro for two hours ago from last beta with fastboot (TWRP for Mi12Pro and A14 still not available). The only issue i see till yet is that the temperature on lockscreen and aod always shows 0 degrees instead of the real temperature.
Clearing data in weather app seems to help

Updated on my nuwa, from last weekly version.
Flashed using TWRP on otg.
Running smoothly no crash..
My oredoo app worked and wallet seem working without errors..(not tested}.

Thank for all developers..you did a great job.

Hi guys

Updated on nuwa, from last weekly version with fastboot
So far everything works quite smooth. Restore from old backups works now
Still missing the nice icons in the status bar and using Android Version.
Beside that I'm. very happy :)
Thank you for the hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.