HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't run these commands successfully, these apps will crash indefinitely. Have you authorized computer on device? (Dialog should appear after entering the first command; reboot device if you don't have it + make sure you are connected to PC...).
Thank you, I'm not sure where I can see the PC is authorized, but I installed eu latest bata today with same PC, USB port and USB code; Is it strange with this answer?

Of course, I hit "adb" then thousands of the letter comes, it might connect PC with adb command...

CHANGELOG

System

New - HyperOS and Android 14 update (Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro, Xiaomi 12S, Xiaomi 12S Pro, Xiaomi 12S Ultra)
Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to December 2023 (except Xiaomi 14 series)
Fix - "Use app icons for notifications" option was showing white icons

Settings
New - Unlocked Interconnectivity settings
Fix - Couldn't adjust font weight for Mi Sans in Font settings
Fix - Missing settings: Side panel shortcuts, Quick settings layout, Switch Control center side, Collapse after touch, Use app icons for notifications, Use LTE icon for 4G, Status bar icons, Use app icons for notifications (for AOD)
Fix - Some MIUI permissions were missing in the Other permissions screen

Dark mode
Fix - "Adjust text and background automatically" option had no effect

Package installer
Fix - External installer sessions, such as SAI, didn't work

Control center
Fix - No single-line tile labels in Control center
Fix - Smart home tile was missing
Fix - "Collapse after touch" didn't work

Notification shade
Fix - Weather widget was resizing the notification panel header

Lock screen
Fix - Lock screen signature was limited to 20 characters
Fix - Wallpaper Carousel was not working properly on Lock screen

If you will have some apps crashing after update (it is random issue, therefore OTA is not pushed), run these adb commands via PC

Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline
adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --secondary-dex
Working on Ishtar :)
I had to run the ADB shell commands as recommended due to app crashes, but everything working after that and it may have also fixed a few previous version app crashes as well (my Google Chrome has been intermittently crashing the past 2 months)

Thank you, I'm not sure where I can see the PC is authorized, but I installed eu latest bata today with same PC, USB port and USB code; Is it strange with this answer?

Of course, I hit "adb" then thousands of the letter comes, it might connect PC with adb command...
look. You have an error, I understand that due to total ignorance of how to use adb. The first thing you should do is verify that your PC recognizes your phone through ADB after having given the permissions in the developer settings. Do the following. Connect your PC without changing anything to the PC. Simply in a CMD on your PC type adb devices. Confirm. A notification should appear on your phone asking you to grant verification permission. As soon as you grant permission, the CMD should return a result similar to the attached image. If you achieve that result, you can now enter the commands that the programmers put in to solve your problems. If you do it without having this verified, you will always get the same error message and nothing will be solved.

Attachments

• 450_1000.jpg
    450_1000.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: katerpanne
when i go on windows to explorer, it shows me my phone but without data . also on my phone i did not get the information to change to data transfer
Working here. Try manually changing Default USB Configuration under Developer Options.

Downloading now...
In case if anybody didn't know... if your SourceForge downloads are slow, you can change to a different mirror. My usual "Auto detect" mirror is very slow, about 200kbps, and I could get 20-30 Mbps by switching to a different mirror.
Where do you change this? I tried looking for where to change it. But dint see or get that option it looks like

I'm having problems with the wallpapers that I download from the internet and place on the home panel, they freeze when opening and closing the applications and the wallpaper slider effects when I move to another application window, but with the wallpapers that come with it In the rom this problem is not so noticeable, and I noticed the Xiaomi 12 getting hot just doing basic things without playing

As always, thanks to the Xiaomi.eu team.

My NUWA (Xiaomi 13 Pro) report:

After coming to HyperOS from your Xiaomi.eu version of MIUI 14, I have had many of the problems that have been discussed (Mainly wifi and mobile data problems).

All installations I have been doing by flashboot via update.

Today I have been forced to install clean version by flashboot to use the mobile, because there were many problems of closed applications, could not make use of wifi, could not access settings.

After the clean install and execution of ADB commands have solved most of the problems I had, but I still can not make use of wifi, continuously cut the wifi traffic or directly stops working.

Thanks again for your work.

I just updated my XM12, everything went smooth, dirty flashed over the last weekly.
First boot took a while, but it works well.
Also had to update the Google play fix by xiaomi.eu, from updater - worked great!
Cleaned wallet data, and now it works well.
Haven't seen any significant issues, apart from some slowness on some apps, but I guess that's fine for the 1st OS.
I did modify the TWRP to the one that is formally supporting Android14, and not the latest skkk version.

Thank you devs for a great update!

Last edited:
Xiaomi 13 Pro (NVWA) succeeded. Thank you all for your fantastic work!

My frequently used apps are working fine. Magisk is working fine. I don't have a chance to test GPay.

Some details for your reference:
I updated from 11.08 to 12.04 directly, using fastboot, and dirty flash. When it rebooted, all apps crashed and I knew I should run that command (in the 2nd thread), but I failed. ADB was waiting for devices. TWRP "rm -rf /data/dalvik-cache/*" didn't help.
Then I gave up and tried to flash back to 11.08. But all apps showed "wait until your device is fully rebooted". I didn't know why. Searched a lot, and wiping out seemed to be the only solution. So I flashed 12.04 again hoping I would get luck.
This time it rebooted and all apps worked correctly. I flashed Magisk. It worked. I don't have a chance to test GPay.

Hi, i finally found the issue with why my 5G coverage seems to be different from stock china ROM.

It seems that by default on EU rom the SA 5G is disabled. This leaves me without most of the 5G coverage I tend to have on the Caribbean and USA.

Funny enough, there is this code that enables it and gives me access to more signal coverage:

*#*#726633#*#*

once enabled your settings should look like this:
1000001087.jpg

It was so strange having 5G only trigger ON when placing a call. I'm going to assume that for EU ROM this was intentional as per design.

May need to look into this more for Users in the US

look. You have an error, I understand that due to total ignorance of how to use adb. The first thing you should do is verify that your PC recognizes your phone through ADB after having given the permissions in the developer settings. Do the following. Connect your PC without changing anything to the PC. Simply in a CMD on your PC type adb devices. Confirm. A notification should appear on your phone asking you to grant verification permission. As soon as you grant permission, the CMD should return a result similar to the attached image. If you achieve that result, you can now enter the commands that the programmers put in to solve your problems. If you do it without having this verified, you will always get the same error message and nothing will be solved.
Thanks for your detailed note. However the reality was my NUWA has been crashed in this process and never recognised as adb device. (can't connect with usb debugging mode anymore) Other hand, my Pixel was recognised as USB debugging mode smoothly using with same environment.

So that next option might be clean install this beta or goto stable rom (or back to a13).

Thanks for your great support as well as Kacper's full-length kind support.

Now I will dive into restoring mode...

So after testing Android Auto it still randomly disconnects. Some external blogs and sources mentioned something about MIUI 13 and 14 having a similar issue where on Xiaomi devices Android Auto are continuously disconnecting upon network switch, 3G/4G/5G and or WLAN.

There may be some correlation to this but I don't want to spread a false rumor for anyone in the US that may be struggling with this. However, reading this thread: turn off the option "switch between networks" in WLAN/Network acceleration.

It may indicate a similar issue and fix.

after i updated to hyperos from MIUI 14th weekly with system updater app,it works,but there's a big problem:when i rebbot to twrp,it can't visit the internal disk,so i can't flash any other images......what's wrong and what should i do?

I can't receive some messages like this

Attachments

• 1000050446.jpg
    1000050446.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.