HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro-OS1.0.23.12.4.DEV_os1-14.zip over xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.15.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13.zip and everything is working fine (knocking on wood).
Also, decryption is working with TWRP 3.7.0_12-Mi12Pro_v7.9_A13-zeus-skkk.img.
How's the performance, battery life and bugs in this version? I'm tempted to update my 12 Pro from MIUI 14 Stable but I'm a bit skeptical.

I think there is a bug with Memory Extension.
On My specs i have 12gb+7 of RAM..
1000032613.jpg
When i try to turn on the Memory Extension i choose 8Gb but nothing happen and crash to home..
1000032615.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Xiaomi 12 Pro after update:
- Experience battery drain
- Phone getting warm while browsing web browser and Facebook

Reactions: PeaceOne
Choose 8GB, and when the dialog that asks you to reboot shows up - cancel it, then manually reboot.
You're a ******* genius. This issue solved. Thank you so much. If for whatever reason you know how I can solve the issue of permission to modify app Wi-Fi settings, I would be eternally grateful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-11-11-33-31-321_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-11-33-31-321_com.android.settings.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 75
Good morning. I have "encountered" a "problem" with my Nuwa. I use an app to automatically turn WiFi on/off according to certain conditions. Until the previous version it worked perfectly for me. Now every time the app tries to turn the WiFi on/off, a message appears asking me for permission for the app to modify the WiFi settings. I have searched for the app's permissions and the option to modify Wi-Fi status has disappeared among the permissions. I have also searched the app for hidden miui settings, I see the permission in the app, but it doesn't let me change it. In the previous rom it did appear. Is there any way to recover it?
This "problem"

Dirty flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro-OS1.0.23.12.4.DEV_os1-14.zip over xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.15.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13.zip and everything is working fine (knocking on wood).
Also, decryption is working with TWRP 3.7.0_12-Mi12Pro_v7.9_A13-zeus-skkk.img.
Hi Dude,
Could you share the download link for TWRP 3.7.0_12-Mi12Pro_v7.9_A13-zeus-skkk.img ?
I'm using twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.9_A13-zeus-skkk.img and I don't want to mess up by changing the ROM to this version based on HyperOS.

Xiaomi 12S Ultra user here dirty TRWP flash over from the latest MIUIv14 Stable built. So far after flashing about 30 mins ago no issue. I didn't run the commands and my gallery seems okay. I am in Singapore and DBS Paylah, POSB ibanking and UOB tmrw all work without issue. Oddly LTA's mytransport app is the one that say the environment is not secure enough but that was a few weeks back even on MIUI 14 stable. Play store certifications is okay after patching the latest Google pay patch by the devs.

View attachment 1000040212.jpg

How's the performance, battery life and bugs in this version? I'm tempted to update my 12 Pro from MIUI 14 Stable but I'm a bit skeptical.
I don't really know what you expect me to tell you after less then 24h of using it. ;)
But seriously, I didn't notice anything being worse then last MIUI. Subjectively: I like it.

Not really sure if it has been reported already on Cupid as I didn't have time to scroll the 10 pages, but after clean install Google Wallet keeps crashing saying: "Failed to install new user".
Device is shown as certified under Google play, as soon as I'll get home I'll try to replicate the issue and provide a log :)

Aktualizoval jste
Not really sure if it has been reported already on Cupid as I didn't have time to scroll the 10 pages, but after clean install Google Wallet keeps crashing saying: "Failed to install new user".
Device is shown as certified under Google play, as soon as I'll get home I'll try to replicate the issue and provide a log :)

Ishtar here, I thought the gallery issue was solved, but it is not.
After adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery it didn't solve either (random crashes while opening a single pic).
After adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor it seems that gallery doesn't crash anymore.
Will report back in a few days if all goes well.
As usual, thanks devs!

Edit: I can also confirm that compressing a video would previously result in a crash, while after both adb commands it compresses it just fine!

Hi thanks for your work . I'm just wondering about my play store not certified. Here is my details.
1. Device is Xiaomi 12 Pro (Zeus)
2. Dirty flash from latest miui weekly build, via fastboot
3. No root, from previous build to this one
4. Done the adb command for app crashing
5. Done clear all data of play store / wallet and restart
6. All good except play store not certified (of coz not tried on wallet yet)

Is there any other ways to try beside do clean flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.