MIUI 14 23.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
XM 12 pro

Akku drain in idle over 2%/h in stock global the phone use 0,4 %/h the old DEV V14.0.23.2.6.DEV need also 0,4 %/h Akku. All with same Settings.

Guys, xiaomi phone 12x sometimes works for me on all screens and apps at 60hz even when adjusted to 120 or default. I don't understand if it's a bug of the last two versions or another problem.

Hello guys. also on XDA in the section for Mi 11 (Venus) they denote the same thing that I had denoted from the 23.1.9 version and that is an almost double battery consumption. In version 23.1.3 this problem did not exist.
Now I've been using the stable version for a few weeks, "MI11_V14.0.8.0.TKBCNXM_v14" and the battery consumption is back to normal.
There are now four weekly versions for Mi 11 (Venus) that have this battery problem.
Thank you for the immense work you do!

Xiaomi 13 weekly roms
I switched to MIUI 14 two weeks ago.
If on the Chinese version the phone discharges 20-25% with minimal use, with power off at night, now on the EU version it discharges to 40-50% under the same conditions in 24 hours. In the first week I suspected an error.
Now after the third update the problem persists

Mi11Ultra: From time to time i get error reporting popup, some app (com.google.android.as) crashes, but seems its not a big problem, just an annoying popup. As before i can't set ringtone without 3rd-party app. Nothing changed with sucking rear screen, but i don't think we will ever see that. Nothing to blame people from xiaomi.eu, but some reasons why its my first an my last xiaomi phone....

Reactions: Mi2022
New bug in camera app, NUWA rom.

We still have the bug when try to reset Beauty options on front camera. App crashes.

The new bug is in the main camera filters:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-20-15-32-53-537_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-20-15-32-53-537_com.android.camera.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot_2023-02-20-15-33-03-163_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-20-15-33-03-163_com.android.camera.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
Hi Devs.

I am Brazilian and my language is Pt-br (Brazilian Portuguese), so I would like to contribute with the translation of the strings contained in your application installer app, as it is currently using the European Portuguese language.

What is your translation repository that contains the app strings?

In this example, the correct one in my language is Atualizar (pt-Br) and not Actualizar (pt-Pt)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-20-22-50-19-890_com.miui.packageinstaller-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-20-22-50-19-890_com.miui.packageinstaller-edit.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 336
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever had the problem that the screen flickers like this? The error occurs sporadically.
There are no problems with miui 13.

Mi 11 ultra
Interesting, i had the same issue on my Mi11Ultra suddenly one Day after the Update to V 23.1.31.
Always when i unlocked my Phone after a reboot this happened.
My Phone didn't react and rebooted once again by itself and after the first Screen unlock it happened again
Phone charge was nearly empty (5%) at this atrange day, and i decided to charge it first. After Charging, the flickering never appeared again, and it never reappeared. And it never reappeared in the two upcoming versions including this.

The Phone got also very hot at this Happening. I asume because of the heavy load in case of the rebooting.

Didn't report it because i thought it was a strange and not reproduceable thing that only happened to me.
But i think it may bei interesting now for the DEVs to know this ist not a one Phone happening.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy Installed on Mi 11 Ultra (star)....rear display auto disables randomly. Any solution?
Same Here. No rear Display at all. If i use it in Camera Mode it works but If i disabled it, the last Picture stays forever.
No Clock working if enabled via Menu
No Notifications.
Double tap during sleep-mode to show the Clock also didn't work

Disabled it, enabled it and now it seems to work

Last edited:
Reactions: mms1406 and Mardeck
Installed using TWRP, it gives No OS error, I don't know why. So I only have to use fastboot via computer
It would have worked fine if you rebooted anyway. As long as the log shows it flashed fine, then the No OS error is just an anomaly.

Reactions: tcphong
Mi 11PRO, installed the latest DEV via fastboot, all the bugs are in place: it is not possible to install a ringtone without a third-party application, the sound of the ringtone and notifications disappears by accident (even if you use the built-in ringtone), only a reboot helps to return the sound. You cannot go to listen to the call recording from the call recording notification.

I lost my Wifi after installing this version, when I want to activate my wifi it does not work, it remains blocked and does not detect any wifi on Xiaomi Mi 11

Hi Devs.

I am Brazilian and my language is Pt-br (Brazilian Portuguese), so I would like to contribute with the translation of the strings contained in your application installer app, as it is currently using the European Portuguese language.

What is your translation repository that contains the app strings?

In this example, the correct one in my language is Atualizar (pt-Br) and not Actualizar (pt-Pt)
How about reading first post? Not that difficult.

It was a bug on our widget store, you can remove the widget - there are no App vault widgets in the Global Calculator app (yet? up to Xiaomi).
You will no longer see the Calculator category in App vault.
why is the calculator app the global one and not the chinese? I cant update it either because of signature, the calendar is also global version

How about reading first post? Not that difficult.
Criticizing and finger-pointing is the first reaction, thanks for that.

It has already been announced and it is common knowledge that this ROM uses a custom package installer.

So, answering your question: I read the first post, however, the name of the apk responsible for installing applications is not known, as we already know from "Xiaomi package installer", so I have no way to do the reverse of the apk and extract the strings.

And in the repository of my language (Brazilian Portuguese) there are no apk strings responsible for installing packages in this ROM, otherwise I would have already made the correction and would not have asked the question directed to the DEV's of this ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.