MIUI 14 23.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticizing and finger-pointing is the first reaction, thanks for that.

It has already been announced and it is common knowledge that this ROM uses a custom package installer.

So, answering your question: I read the first post, however, the name of the apk responsible for installing applications is not known, as we already know from "Xiaomi package installer", so I have no way to do the reverse of the apk and extract the strings.

And in the repository of my language (Brazilian Portuguese) there are no apk strings responsible for installing packages in this ROM, otherwise I would have already made the correction and would not have asked the question directed to the DEV's of this ROM.

I noticed after doing each weekly updates, multiple apps that use biometric (fingerprint) will for some odd reason, detect my device has changed and resets itself and force me to relogin and re-enable biometric again.

The only change is updating to weekly, so are these apps detecting some version numbers and being over sensitive?

Any workarounds like hiding the versions or making these characteristics more general ?

It has already been announced and it is common knowledge that this ROM uses a custom package installer.

So, answering your question: I read the first post, however, the name of the apk responsible for installing applications is not known, as we already know from "Xiaomi package installer", so I have no way to do the reverse of the apk and extract the strings.

And in the repository of my language (Brazilian Portuguese) there are no apk strings responsible for installing packages in this ROM, otherwise I would have already made the correction and would not have asked the question directed to the DEV's of this ROM.

and default strings

Reactions: dennys.sobrinho

Your answer shows me you don't know anything about translating the ROM strings, don't you? There is no need "to do the reverse of the apk", that's not the way it works. I pointed you to 1st post, because there are the links to the translation repo on Github (@Igor Eisberg and @ingbrzy also gave you the link) and the translation guide. Learn how to contribute to translation, find the untranslated/wrong translated strings and correct them. Or simply report the wrong translation as an issue there in the repo.

If you are not using root, try these actions:
- Delete accounts of cloned apps
- Restore NFC functionality
- Secure element position / HCE Wallet

Reactions: dennys.sobrinho

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-22-17-52-14-092_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-22-17-52-14-092_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 208
Hi everybody, sorry if this may result as a redundant message.. I've searched the forum and cant find an answare. My Poco F3 charge often stops at 99% and wont go further. I know that causes may be various, from battery to ac adapter, via usb cable problem.
I'm just here to know if someone has a simple solution to avoid this problem from repeats or maybe a more complex solution to completely avoid it..
Thanks in advance

Has anyone ever had the problem that the screen flickers like this? The error occurs sporadically.
There are no problems with miui 13.

Mi 11 ultra
I have the same problem after the last two updates! With the first starting it flickers. I go in fastboot with buttons combo and restart in system After that everything is fine

Mi 11 Ultra

Reactions: mms1406
The nfc doesn't turn on at all, that one. there is no icon in the notification bar

Sent from my 2112123AG using Tapatalk

My WiFi seems to be broken. I'm getting a settings assistant force closing message and android system webview or something?
If I reboot my WiFi works fine but after a while it stops detecting any network and I can't turn it off or on. I'm on mi 11.

Edit: seems to have fixed itself

Last edited:
i know im not, it could cause system failure, but why update all apps and leave a few with updates available?
Because reasons. Apps are not going to patch themselves. Don't look for "updates" and your problem will be solved.
Also, Chinese Calculator and Calendar are not suitable for international users.

There are no system apps in the App behavior, although the item is enabled. Mi11Pro (mars).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-24-04-15-40-232_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-24-04-15-40-232_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Since the last two updates the launcher lags sometimes. Everything is slowed down extremely. Only way to end this is to go to settings, then everything is normal till next time. Used two different launchers, no difference. 12x

Status
Not open for further replies.