MIUI 14 23.2.27/2.28/3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Igor Eisberg
hello, first of all thank you very much for all your work. I'm using build 12T Pro (diting) 22.2.27. In this and previous builds, I don't see any NFC icons when NFC is on. Is there any way to open this?

@Igor Eisberg
hello, first of all thank you very much for all your work. I'm using build 12T Pro (diting) 22.2.27. In this and previous builds, I don't see any NFC icons when NFC is on. Is there any way to open this?
Nope, the majority of users, as well as team members, decided that it's pointlessly occupying space on the status bar, and thus hidden.

It is time to choose a ROM for the coming retired life. Weekly ROM for K40/POCO f3 and K40P/Mi11i will stop update.
Which ROM is the best for retire and to stop at?
Stable version(2022.12) or latest weekly ROM(2023.04.XX)?

Attachments

• f2.png
    f2.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 141
It is time to choose a ROM for the coming retired life. Weekly ROM for K40/POCO f3 and K40P/Mi11i will stop update.
I'll definitely be using the weeklies if for no reason other than newer security patch versions and not having the notification delay bug. Eventually there will likely be a stable to supersede the weeklies. When those stop I'll likely do what I did with my Redmi Note 5 Pro and switch to Lineage for a more stock Android like experience at the expense of some MIUI features.

Reactions: Perru
Poco F3 won't retire yet.
The .Dev will stop in the April, 21 but the It's expected to receive Stable updates until MIUI 15 (Android 13).

Reactions: Jacometto
(Poco F4 GT 8/128) I was really waiting for the MIUI 14 EEA update, on the official channel. I was very disappointed because apart from the Ram treatment, I didn't see any noticeable change. Already at the beginning of December 2022, I read that there is a "Xiaomi.eu" team, who have many, many years of experience working to create a clean system for MIUI. Due to my minimal IT knowledge and almost zero knowledge of the English language, I did not dare to try it here for a long time. found a solution. Finally I made up my mind and google translate , yes and following step by step tutorial videos from YouTube, I was able to install the xiaomi.eu ROM. I am very grateful, thank you for this option! Finally, a real experience using my phone!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-07-07-34-57-647_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-07-07-34-57-647_com.android.settings.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_2023-03-07-07-35-32-278_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-07-07-35-32-278_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Regarding mi home notifications not working, I tried something. Using an old redmi 9 I have at home, I logged in to my account there and tried to use the same devices. Everything works, including pairing and notifications. Same user, same devices including wifi.
I was thinking maybe some kind of blacklist on the user from xiaomi side or something, so that is kind of off the table.

Hello
The Cloud Gallery has disappeared from Xiaomi?
Ok I paid until 2024, can I get the money back. What is the alternative (Google Photos)?

Hello
The Cloud Gallery has disappeared from Xiaomi?
Ok I paid until 2024, can I get the money back. What is the alternative (Google Photos)?

You'll have to contact Xiaomi about that. This forum is for .EU, a third party rom, and isn't affiliated with Xiaomi.
I've linked to their planned shutdown above. It was literally the first Google Search result...

Reactions: Birraque
Managed to unlock my new Xiaomi 13 yesterday and installed the newest weekly. Went super smooth! Thank you for this hybrid method! :)

Kind of a shame that MIUI 14 doesn't have support for the new Android 13 per-app locale / language option (when trying to open that menu from the Hidden Settings app it just crashes) but I assume that's something that you guys can't easily implement / fix and we need to wait for an official implementation by Xiaomi, right?

Reactions: kakpuh and omsound
I always use virtual reality calibration to make it work.
The augmented reality calibration? I haven't had any luck with that on my F3, possibly because I live in the suburbs and Google's street view data isn't that great in the area. (Also we're covered in snow right now and all the street view data is from summertime. Haha.)

Status
Not open for further replies.