MIUI 14 23.2.27/2.28/3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got a response in the same tone and attitude as your "not a feature, but a problem, an error" comment.
Is this some kind of cultural misunderstanding and that kind of attitude is considered normal?
Understand something: I am not your employee, nor you are a customer, so don't speak to me or about me as if I was your employee or owe you a service or even kindness.

Weird point to make. Plenty of things are "a phone function", and they don't have an icon. Light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, microphone (e.g. Voice Match). My point is - NFC is not a battery drainer and doesn't warrant a whole dedicated icon for its on status, unlike mobile signal, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The NFC icon is not even a universal standard across different brands.

For you it isn't, but we can't make everybody happy...
You make a good product, it's admirable! Give me a link if there is one, I want to thank your team by donating

I really want to do this, if you can support your project let me know

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotzi96
I probably misunderstood your intentions then.
Just to correct you - the NFC icon was never a normal thing on MIUI (probably other brands as well, can't remember).
In fact, I'm holding a Mi 8 with MIUI 12.5 Android 10 right now, it doesn't have an NFC icon and never had one.
My father has a redmi note 11, there is an icon. My Xiaomi 12t pro had EU firmware, MIUI 14, there was an icon, so I was very surprised where the icon was when I switched to Xiaomi.eu That's why I thought it was a malfunction

Just a question, is this normal?
Please see attachment
I confirm that Phone Idle drains to much battery in the last two .Dev builds.
Please check,

Note: The battery now drains twice fast as before on Poco F3 as already Reported

EDITED: Screenshots inserted.

Attachments

• IMG_20230309_121541.jpg
    IMG_20230309_121541.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20230309_173045.jpg
    IMG_20230309_173045.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
My father has a redmi note 11, there is an icon. My Xiaomi 12t pro had EU firmware, MIUI 14, there was an icon, so I was very surprised where the icon was when I switched to Xiaomi.eu That's why I thought it was a malfunction
That icon is a new thing.
In any case, since System UI tuner doesn't even have a switch for the NFC icon, you can try this command with ADB shell:
Code:
adb shell
settings put secure icon_blacklist rotate,ime

Reactions: omsound
@stathis95194

I thought you should know that PI passes fine with older Displax version (latest 2.3.1 mod 3, I think). I found out after a clear flash, had to setup everything again. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

So, I went to stable version for a while. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Reactions: stathis95194
I probably misunderstood your intentions then.
Just to correct you - the NFC icon was never a normal thing on MIUI (probably other brands as well, can't remember).
In fact, I'm holding a Mi 8 with MIUI 12.5 Android 10 right now, it doesn't have an NFC icon and never had one.
I had it on Poco F3 with MIUI 13 but I'm actually glad they decided to remove it, it's unnecessary notification space usage.

Hey Folks,
I have to tried to update a couple of times for the Pocof3 but get the same error each time

Waiting for device...

Compatible devices: alioth, aliothin

Your device: unknown

Trying to use the update script on mac

Hi, any lag on the camera videos?

Hello!
I made short videos!
1080p/30 FPS smooth video without lag
1080P/60FPS smooth video, no lag
4K/30FPS smooth video, no lag
4K/60FPS smooth video, no lag
8K/24 FPS maybe a bit of a lag

Hey Folks,
I have to tried to update a couple of times for the Pocof3 but get the same error each time

Waiting for device...

Compatible devices: alioth, aliothin

Your device: unknown

Trying to use the update script on mac
Try a different USB port if you're dead set on doing it the fastboot way. Otherwise install the SKKK v7.2 A13 build by referencing the how to in the Q&A section (if you don't already have a compatible TWRP recovery installed) and flash it that way.

@Igor Eisberg
Just an assumption, but could it be that the standby battery drain comes from screen mhz rates?
Standby drain was at 21% although mobile was not in use and Gsam battery monitor said that screen drain is by 20%.
Now i set screen rate to 60 mhz to check, but perhaps you can check that on your sides too, before next update.
Xiaomi 12X

Hello!
Can the full "BIG" changelog be viewed somewhere?
I mean what's on the front page, but that's not the whole thing, is it?

That icon is a new thing.
In any case, since System UI tuner doesn't even have a switch for the NFC icon, you can try this command with ADB shell:
Code:
adb shell
settings put secure icon_blacklist rotate,ime
Thank you very much, I will save the command, I installed the Super status bar application yesterday, returned the nfc icon with it, deleted the application and everything works. Hurray! )) Now I don't need to open the panel every time to check if I have disabled nfc or not))

Reactions: KGVER
The "Settings" section - Application Manager does not display the amount of RAM used for each application

xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V14.0.23.2.27.DEV_v14-13
Someone knows maybe how to display RAM in the list of applications, please let me know

On POCO X3 PRO, I can't set a mp3 as ringtone. I can select and I can check it is already selected. But when phone ringing, plays another pre-installed tone

Try a different USB port if you're dead set on doing it the fastboot way. Otherwise install the SKKK v7.2 A13 build by referencing the how to in the Q&A section (if you don't already have a compatible TWRP recovery installed) and flash it that way.
Thanks will give it a go!

@Igor Eisberg
Just an assumption, but could it be that the standby battery drain comes from screen mhz rates?
Standby drain was at 21% although mobile was not in use and Gsam battery monitor said that screen drain is by 20%.
Now i set screen rate to 60 mhz to check, but perhaps you can check that on your sides too, before next update.
Xiaomi 12X
Nothing to do with us. We don't mess with hardware features.

Reactions: KGVER
Home screen settings: pinch on home screen -> settings cog ->more. "Show ram in recents" at the end of the list.
I am aware of this setting, I am interested in where the RAM information in the list of applications for each application has gone

Thank you very much, I will save the command, I installed the Super status bar application yesterday, returned the nfc icon with it, deleted the application and everything works. Hurray! )) Now I don't need to open the panel every time to check if I have disabled nfc or not))
Can you tell me exactly how you did it. For me (Xiaomi 12x) this method does not work.

Reactions: omsound
Hello!
Can the full "BIG" changelog be viewed somewhere?
I mean what's on the front page, but that's not the whole thing, is it?
I asked the same question before but never got a response.

I guess it must definitely be in Chinese which we can use googletranslate. Maybe this changelog is on some protected developer only forum? But it will be nice if devs here can include that here as well, sure they can see it when they download the Chinese beta roms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.