MIUI 14 23.3.13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
On xiaomi 12, all multimedia apps like yt, Poweramp, ecc doesn't work, it keeps to reboot my phone itself.
You know how I can fix it please? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: PIUduck
Guys, I'm thinking of buying a Redmi K60 Pro and I wonder if Google Pay and Netflix work without problems with this ROM. If anyone can help me in this matter I will be grateful.

I guess Google map gps will never be fixed on beta versions?
GPS works fine. It's compass that doesn't work well. Clearing play services data will make it work from a while but after a reboot or an arbitrary amount of time and it will go back to not calibrating.

So I've noticed something weird:

In the clock, when you started a timer, you would be able to swipe up to get a cool hourglass (here is an example from Reddit), but it's not available anymore. It's not mentioned in any changelog, and I didn't update the app on my own, it's just gone now (on both my mi 11 and 12 pro).
Officially removed since Clock app version 13.65.0, and good riddance.
The app size got cut by half thanks to that, not to mention how laggy that animation was on some devices.

Old bug of Poco f3 is back, sometimes it doesn't charge your phone, so you have to replug it.

Hello,
there is a problem with 5G connection on Redmi K40 Pro+, every other packet is lagging on transmit/receive. Just like when the connection has been jumping between LTE and 5G constantly previously, except the icon does not change and the connection is established, but "choking".
This leads to disconnections and lags.
Tested after clean install, both SIM card slots, different SIM cards, networks and providers.

If set to LTE only, there is no lagging.
Please fix,

Attachments

• 1676843867112 (1).jpg
    1676843867112 (1).jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: thevlad
Check if this service is working or not com.android.captiveportallogin
The service is there and I think it's working, since the page to login is shown.
When it wasn't working, I wouldn't see this page, isn't it?

Anyway, I delete the data from this service, and I hope it works next time I use one hotspot, but I'm not so confident.

Reactions: omsound
Hello,
there is a problem with 5G connection on Redmi K40 Pro+, every other packet is lagging on transmit/receive. Just like when the connection has been jumping between LTE and 5G constantly previously, except the icon does not change and the connection is established, but "choking".
This leads to disconnections and lags.
Tested after clean install, both SIM card slots, different SIM cards, networks and providers.

If set to LTE only, there is no lagging.
Please fix,
My 2g-5g modem on Poco f3 sometimes just drop/reset without a reason after update, not new for xiaomi
"Not available"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-19-14-01-17-425_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-19-14-01-17-425_com.android.chrome.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 103
Last time when they "boost battery life" you did not receive notifications correctly, this time this will not happen? Also doesn't seems anything new on ur screen about stand mode changed, almost always went up to a maximum of 5 percent, miui 14 beta
I confirm that battery drains is FIXED now when in STANDBY mode in WiFi, 4G and 5G mobile networks. (annex)
Seems to be draining as expected when internet navigation or in a voice calls on WiFi or in 4G networks.
But already noticed that in the 5G mobile connections the battery could drains very fast now and even overheating often.
I never had any notifications issues on Poco F3 and still working flawless.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-19-15-10-50-794_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-19-15-10-50-794_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 119
You simply HAVE TO implement an option inside Updater app to make downloading update file via WiFi only.

Today I set download while I was inside my house, and when I went to my yard, it probably lost connection to my home WiFi because of poor signal, because when I went back in the house and checked my phone, all of my network data was eaten by downloading update.

I learned now that it can be limited via Android / MIUI settings, but it was a bit too late. I expected some setting like it's in Play Store, where you can choose to download update via WiFi only.

Also, being able to pause download would also be a nice option.
Easiest way is just to download from Sourceforge on chrome and move to internal storage when done. Then boot into recovery and flash that way.

The Updater app is so unreliable.

GPS works fine. It's compass that doesn't work well. Clearing play services data will make it work from a while but after a reboot or an arbitrary amount of time and it will go back to not calibrating.
Problem is that this removes all Google pay cards and makes other apps bug out.

Problem is that this removes all Google pay cards and makes other apps bug out.
Doesn't make any of my other apps bug out. And wallet still remembers the cards, you just have to know your CCV numbers. 3 digits per card is easy to memorize and reactivating multiple cards can be done in less than 60 seconds.

My 2g-5g modem on Poco f3 sometimes just drop/reset without a reason after update, not new for xiaomi
"Not available"
Figure out what band is causing the drop (it's probably crashing the modem) using Network Signal Guru and block it using the same app if you have root. It used to happen nearly constantly for me, for the first 6 months I had the pair of F3s. After banning Band 7 on my carrier I have not seen that a single time in a year, except obviously in areas that have no cell coverage at all.

Hi all, I have an old problem but I forgot it for a while, SIM CARD 1 SLOT does not work properly it works on 4G only and does not change to 2G or 3G can anyone help me, and in my country we do not have 5G, I tried from hidden settings also and nothing works, I tried flipping the place of SIM cards 1 to 2 and vice versa always the problem with the card in SIM 1.
Heeeeeeelllllllllllllllllppppp please

Hi all, I have an old problem but I forgot it for a while, SIM CARD 1 SLOT does not work properly it works on 4G only and does not change to 2G or 3G can anyone help me, and in my country we do not have 5G, I tried from hidden settings also and nothing works, I tried flipping the place of SIM cards 1 to 2 and vice versa always the problem with the card in SIM 1.
Heeeeeeelllllllllllllllllppppp please
Likely unrelated to the rom, but you don't even say which device you're using...

Reactions: jeffrom
Xiaomi 12s ultra here. Noticing that the phone heats up more, and battery drain is faster as well. happened a couple of weeklys ago as well. Last week was fine

• Wow
Reactions: carR9 and omsound
Status
Not open for further replies.