MIUI 14 23.4.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this place was a bar there would be a lot of fights.
Why is everyone so hostile to simple questions or comments?

Reactions: thevlad
but uploaded?
Those we could find were uploaded, the rest are delayed until we have access to them.

Mi 13 ultra build in work?
Do you see it in the table?

If this place was a bar there would be a lot of fights.
Why is everyone so hostile to simple questions or comments?
If someone answered in a "hostile" tone, there's usually a good reason for it. Unless you consider having to answer the same question repeatedly as normal.

Last Weekly build 23.4.17 .Dev smoothly updated on Poco F3.
I didn't notice changes. Same Android Version, Security Update, Baseband Version and Kernel Version. (annex)
Seems to be the same reliable, stable and not very fast on Antutu's test as previous week. I'm still testing and will feedback later.

GREEN LIGHT TO GO!

NOTE: TWRP by SKKK updated to 7.7 version (annex)

Hi dude,
I'm just asking is the next STABLE ROM an update for this WEEKLY ROM So I can install it without wiping data

Xiaomi 12 pro
Heat is noticed more than previous released rom
Mi true wireless earphones animated Bluetooth connect didn't show
Battery drain even screen off
Something wrong in auto brightness

Hello again! For a long time I have presented problems with my POCO F3 and this ROM in most updates either stable or beta. The problem is that randomly, the phone stops responding, the screen turns off and when I turn it on the phone warms up and starts playing the notification sound without stopping until I turn down the volume of notifications. This problem happens to me since I have this ROM I know that my device will no longer receive any beta but I hope it can be solved in the stable version. That's my only complaint. Sorry if you don't understand my reply as I'm not good at speaking English

Reactions: thevlad
Status
Not open for further replies.