MIUI 14 23.5.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry for your trouble, but everything works fine for me on O2 Germany. VoLTE and HD calls work too. So far, the only error is in Google Maps - location accuracy. A few people have already reported this error in previous versions. Deleting the application data fixes the location, but the error returns after the next Google Maps launch.
Phone calls are also not working for me.

I own a poco f5 pro, 12/256.

Everything works ok on stock, but when I flash the.eu rom, calls does not work. Mobile data works tho.

Phone calls are also not working for me.

I own a poco f5 pro, 12/256.

Everything works ok on stock, but when I flash the.eu rom, calls does not work. Mobile data works tho.
Are you running current Weekly 23.5.15 by .EU on your Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) or still in the previous build?

Reactions: Jacometto
No, I went black to the EEU rom 14.0.6
The basis of Custom ROM Community is everyone contributes by sharing knowledge and technical information. If you want to have a reliable version for your F5 Pro it is mandatory to install the Xiaomi.EU (Stable/Weekly), test it and share the technical inputs. Pushing the forum with calls don't work mensagens doesn't help anyone to assist you or fix the issues.
Let we know when you already tested the current Weekly build.

The basis of Custom ROM Community is everyone contributes by sharing knowledge and technical information. If you want to have a reliable version for your F5 Pro it is mandatory to install the Xiaomi.EU (Stable/Weekly), test it and share the technical inputs. Pushing the forum with calls don't work mensagens doesn't help anyone to assist you or fix the issues.
Let we know when you already tested the current Weekly build.
I clean flashed the latest weekly build (xiaomi.eu_multi_MONDRIAN_V14.0.23.5.15.DEV_v14-13.zip), tested calls and noticed that they are not working on the global Poco F5 Pro (and as I talked on telegram with other people, there's at leas 3 confirmed cases where calls are also not working for more people). After that I reverted back to the EEA rom (V14.0.6.0.TMNEUXM).

What can I do in order to help the devs check this issue besides reporting that that feature does not work?

I'm not here just to publish a rant post, I'm here to help solve this issue, I'll help with anything I can.

You have no choice. All ROMs are mainly customized for EU users. And it doesn't matter on what basis they are built.
All xiaomi.eu ROMs are built on Chinese ROMs. Only if a Chinese ROM does not exist for a given device will the Global ROM be used as the base.
Is there any loss using the Chinese Rom on my Poco X5 Pro?
Do you have Play Store and everything in Global? And without bloatware?

I clean flashed the latest weekly build (xiaomi.eu_multi_MONDRIAN_V14.0.23.5.15.DEV_v14-13.zip), tested calls and noticed that they are not working on the global Poco F5 Pro (and as I talked on telegram with other people, there's at leas 3 confirmed cases where calls are also not working for more people). After that I reverted back to the EEA rom (V14.0.6.0.TMNEUXM).

What can I do in order to help the devs check this issue besides reporting that that feature does not work?

I'm not here just to publish a rant post, I'm here to help solve this issue, I'll help with anything I can.
A log could be helpful. Saying "calls are not working" won't get it fixed quicker.

Hope you could perform the log at your convenience while making a call on the xiaomi eu stable build cuz I can't at the moment,

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: KGVER
Wallpaper carousel not working, can't change the wallpaper automatically even I tried on/off wallpaper carousel and reboot phone. I flashed from stable version to this beta. On 13pro nuwa. Please, any help? Thank you.

Still camera rotation issues on Mi 11 Ultra.
Already had this issue with a previous version, but recommendation was to wipe all data and try again.
So i finally backup up my data and made a full wipe and format. Installed via fastboot from scratch. But still: The camera does not rotate. Always stuck in portrait mode. Any ideas?

Update: I have figured out now that the issue only appears when i import the backup from my old phone at the initialisation. If i skip that, the camera asks for location permission and works. If i import my old data then the location permission is not asked for and the rotation is broken.

Last edited:
Poco F4, updated to 14.0.23.5.15.DEV but mobile data is not working. (Added this comment in bug section too). Is there any workaround?

Anyone have any ideas?
When I turn the device back on. As many times as the weekly Rom is installed , all applications are continuously restarted.
When I use the stable Rom, this does not happen.
I'm not sure it could just be the settings showing and actually not running.
Battery drain is no different whether stable or weekly.
After all this switching on, I switch it to the correct position one by one. Is that okay?

Last edited:
For all people who have problems calling with POCO F5 Pro, there is a dedicated entry in the Bug section of this forum: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/poco-f5-pro-call-problems.69144/post-694647
The in/out calls issue with Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) could be related with Carrier side (Telco Connection).
Then it's very important to provide some technical information like screen recorded (calling issue), country, carrier, volte/vowifi (on/off), 2/3/4/5g supported, Poco F5 Pro (Global) or Redmi K40 (CN), currently 4G or 5G SIM Card installed on device... and off course the FULL LOG FILE running Weekly/Stable by Xiaomi.EU rom.

• Love
Reactions: Jacometto and KGVER
Once again big thanks! Installed and all was fine.
Finally today i could unlock the bootloader

Screenshot_2023-05-22-19-35-16-332_com.android.settings.jpg

Reactions: KGVER
Mi 11 ultra was updated and working fine.

After September/23, will we need to install a Stable ROM, or our Weekly version will be switched automatically to Stable?

Thank you.

Mi 11 ultra was updated and working fine.

After September/23, will we need to install a Stable ROM, or our Weekly version will be switched automatically to Stable?

Thank you.
It won't switch automatically, and you shouldn't cross-flash between Weekly and Stable, you'd have to format data.

Status
Not open for further replies.