Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy!
12T Pro Diting
Starting point: Eu_V14.0.23.05.22_DEV
Update: TWRP -> Eu_V14.0.23.05.29_DEV
Update successful!
The system starts.
After a few moments, the following error message appears: ( Images )
Android System Intelligence app crashed...
Logcat: logcat_12tpro_diting_v14.0.23.5.29_dev
What I observed:
System startup time is slow
For those who understand, please check the logcat and let me know what you think. Should I be worried? Need a clean install? What could be this error? bug?
I don't see any errors in operation at the moment.
Thx.

Hy!
12T Pro Diting
Starting point: Eu_V14.0.23.05.22_DEV
Update: TWRP -> Eu_V14.0.23.05.29_DEV
Update successful!
The system starts.
After a few moments, the following error message appears: ( Images )
Android System Intelligence app crashed...
Logcat: logcat_12tpro_diting_v14.0.23.5.29_dev
What I observed:
System startup time is slow
For those who understand, please check the logcat and let me know what you think. Should I be worried? Need a clean install? What could be this error? bug?
I don't see any errors in operation at the moment.
Thx.

Xiaomi 12t pro , twrp latest 7.7 by skkk , because of errors at first installation i used to reboot to recovery and install rom again without errors..
Personally i don't have the issues that you mention..

@gkalen
I understand.
I'm still waiting to see if anyone else can comment.
There have been no problems with use so far.
Has the Android security update changed for you? (just asking)

@gkalen
I understand.
I'm still waiting to see if anyone else can comment.
There have been no problems with use so far.
Has the Android security update changed for you? (just asking)
Everything is going perfect for me except the problem with mi browser that i already mention..
Security update is 1/5/2023 ..

Edit
Written at changelog that security updated to june for some devices ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Devis234
What does end of China Beta support mean, the devices will continue to be supported by Xiaomi, the support only relates to the beta phase or MIUI 14?

For you, this means that the "Weekly" ROM will not be released.
Stable ROM support will continue.

Screenshot_2023-06-04-13-30-34-128_com.miui.home-edit.jpg

This toggle that does nothing was added to quick settings and can't be removed.

if i install the mi sms app which was extracted from china miui system,will it work or just cause the system collapse?i just want to use mi free message.thx in advance for your advice

Battery is better on this vs few weeks ago (mi 11 ultra). Still not quite as good as February but actually usable now. Hopefully can still be improved further

All the best for your efforts. XM12pro zeus is the device I use, originally global. The battery is solid, the percentages don't drop during the night (the global percentages dropped), when it's not in use, and it always has power until the evening (mobile data, wifi and bt always on), the battery is definitely better on eu rom. What I noticed in relation to the global rom is, for example, the fingerprint, which on the global misses 2-3 times out of 10, and on the euro rom 3-4 times out of 10, when the phone is raised from sleep mode, although it is not so much essential (I use face unlock more). I have a sound related question - is there any way to separate the volume of ringtones, notifications and system "clicks", which are now linked, and does this require root access? Anyway, big greetings.

Supermoon mode in Camera is NOT working. Not sure if it since this update or before, just found out. Moon looks like a potatoe. Mi11 Venus.

Status
Not open for further replies.