MIUI 14 23.6.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backsite Display Bug is Back again ( mi11Ultra)
Turns of and doesn't wake Up with a Double Tap - until you disable it and enable in the settings, then it works as expected (for some time)

Some people talk about bugs in rom. Are you all right?
I'm using my Mi 13 Pro as a daily driver both as a work and a personal phone with no issues at all.
But always have in mind that these are beta versions and not everyone is using their phone the same way as the other

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: JiaiJ
12X: For 2 or 3 updates I´ve had the same issue: in settings, lockscreen, sleep: timeout resets by itself automatically to 10 minutes after some time (maybe once per day, not connected to a restart). Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

Since I joined the Weekly(Miui 14) version on my Mi 11 U, I've been having issues with recording videos without stuttering. The only way it stays smooth is at 60 fps (it stutters only in the first 2 seconds), but if I record with HDR or 30 fps, the video experiences stuttering and drops below 30 fps. I've already tried clearing the cache, but it didn't work.

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

Since I joined the Weekly(Miui 14) version on my Mi 11 U, I've been having issues with recording videos without stuttering. The only way it stays smooth is at 60 fps (it stutters only in the first 2 seconds), but if I record with HDR or 30 fps, the video experiences stuttering and drops below 30 fps. I've already tried clearing the cache, but it didn't work.

Has anyone experienced the same issue?
Not for me, Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: Monge
Not a big thing, but after some latest builds i never seen boot animation (the 3 dots), only bootloader screen an later lockscreen. Anyone can confirm? Bug or feature? ;)

i have a bug maybe with NFC, in CN rom on my 13 it worked gpay + sim nfc worked in same time, no changes needed in settings.
after switching to EU latest i need to switch between gpay and nfc sim option in settings.
in old 11 phone, both sim and gpay worked in same time!

I'm using my Mi 13 Pro as a daily driver both as a work and a personal phone with no issues at all.
But always have in mind that these are beta versions and not everyone is using their phone the same way as the other

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
All my xiami have been in beta for many years. It usually turned out to be better than stable.

There is a big bug: when you put the DND (doesn't distourb mode) and set With the exception of ringing calls for all numbers the notifications of some apps such as Whatsapp and telegram to ring in calls from all numbers They continue to play anyway and it's not good it's a bug that has been going on since MIUI 11 and no one has yet deigned to fix ...

Hi. Is it still possible to add the All Permissions tab in the app info tab besides the ones that the app is asking for in a future release? For example I have an app which is not asking for location permission and I do want to allow it to use the location ( and any other permissions that certain apps don't ask for.

I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Hi. Is it still possible to add the All Permissions tab in the app info tab besides the ones that the app is asking for in a future release? For example I have an app which is not asking for location permission and I do want to allow it to use the location ( and any other permissions that certain apps don't ask for.

Nope.

• Sad
Reactions: fish3010

Did they remove permissions from the app menu? Take a screenshot

1Another BUG: in scheduled operations if I set the condition when it is charging and activate the deactivation upon completion as soon as I charge the phone it tells me operation canceled And it doesn't activate the punished operation

Status
Not open for further replies.