MIUI 14 23.6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
a general question - does it make sense to install the rom a second time to eliminate problems ?

1. Disable calendar cloud sync
2. Clear data in calendar storage
3. Enable cloud sync...
Thanks! In the meantime it has improved, although I don't know how. Now the google account synchronization doesn't work, but I don't care.

Now the google account synchronization doesn't work, but I don't care.
I turned off the synchronization of the Calendar with the Google account, because from time to time Mi account is buggy because of it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-12-18-50-02-382_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-12-18-50-02-382_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 110
screen brightness feel reduced with this version, the brightness slider needs to be pushed all the way up for a decent brightness on my xiaomi 13 ultra. Anyone having the same issue ?

Not only that: stabilization on zoom periscope 5x and further seems not active. Its like years ago the bug from the Mi11 Ultra shots are wobby/unclear.

screen brightness feel reduced with this version, the brightness slider needs to be pushed all the way up for a decent brightness on my xiaomi 13 ultra. Anyone having the same issue ?
Maybe try:
If you use dark mode, turn off "customize text and background" and "edit wallpapers in dark mode".

Thanks for the update!
Might be a little off due to it's not really related to .eu ROMs, but to MIUI, or Xiaomi 13, but: does Android Auto work for someone with FUXI (Xiaomi 13)?

It's such a pain that it's not working...

Devs.
I have a question about the ROM Weekly, does it support 5G frequencies at 3,5 GHz and 2,3 GHz?
I am not getting a 5G connection here, only 4G or 4.5G.
My device is Xiaomi 12 Pro

Anyone having issues with voice search including google assistant , looks like it is not working throughout all google apps. Not sure whether it was there since the update or happening just now

It's like the interface is there but somehow the mic is unable to pickup the sound. Mic works perfectly on recorder app and camera app.

For the record this is on xiaomi 13 ultra

Edit:
It started working after trying this
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/23-5-22.69206/post-695372

Devs.
I have a question about the ROM Weekly, does it support 5G frequencies at 3,5 GHz and 2,3 GHz?
I am not getting a 5G connection here, only 4G or 4.5G.
My device is Xiaomi 12 Pro
I'm in Austria, i also do not get 5G connection ( t-mobile /magenta ) on my mi12pro. But for me, 4G+ is fast enough.

Reactions: dennys.sobrinho
Status
Not open for further replies.