MIUI 14 23.6.8/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
the volte icon when wifi is on is only visible when you swipe the curtain down. if wifi is disabled it shows everything correctly. how can fix it?

Attachments

• Видео без названия — сделано в Clipchamp.gif
    Видео без названия — сделано в Clipchamp.gif
    718.9 KB · Views: 227
Is there any zip/file etc that I can force install app/application to dark mode? Currently I'm not using dark mode. But I want to use dark mode for a few application.

Not sure if already reported , stats of power usage by individual apps is missing since the last update from battery settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-24-08-06-30-680_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-24-08-06-30-680_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 168
Have you tried first with clean installation of Xiaomi.eu - that is, without Magisk, even before enabling Developer options

Although bootloader is unlocked, Xiaomi EU has built-in some protections. But once you install Magisk, you opened more and more possibilities to detect
When see the problem with banking app on eu rom, i had flashed my device with Miflash (global rom) without lock bootloader. I used that app normal.
After that, i installed eu rom (dev), not root, not magisk.
When had install complete. I only installed that app, but can not use because root detect.

Until there is no other solution, you will always need to take the modem.img from the Global/EAA Rom. Just download the Firmware here and take the modem.img from it. Then you replace it with the modem.img in the new Xiaomi.eu Weekly. After that you can just use the .bat to flash it via fastboot.

Edit: I cannot share Items via the Xiaomi File Manager, if I want to share it via whatsapp or telegram and so on, nothing happens. I have a MUNCH.
I'm waiting for Poco f5 pro. According to my order, I will receive it in 3-4 weeks.
I hope 1 week + bootloader unlocking.
Is it expected that the modem.img issue will be resolved in early August?

Reactions: Smadd
Hello guys.

I'm using THOR and now on 14.23.6.8.DEV. Just flashed yesterday and was using 14.0.12.0 stable.

Just want to inform about a problem that keep happening after 14.0.10.0 stable on Android Auto. Till this version the app used to work correctly and after update to 14.0.12.0 the app didn't work anymore. When i try to connect by original cable the multimedia shows that the device isn't supported.
I tried to change to weekly but this issue persists.

I searched the forum for this but couldn't find.
Does anyone faced the same problem? Is there any solution for this?

This version is much better than last one, good battery usage, fast fingerprint sensor and no other problems, just this issue with Android Auto.

I'd be very glad if someone give me a hint or idea.

Thank you very much devs for your amazing work and really sorry to complaining.

Best regards.

When see the problem with banking app on eu rom, i had flashed my device with Miflash (global rom) without lock bootloader. I used that app normal.
When had install complete. I only installed that app, but can not use because root detect.
Xiaomi.eu has built-in spoof to pass Play Integrity/ SafetyNet but some apps may use other andndirect methods to detect that Bootloader is unlocked.
In that case it will only work with the official ROM that can be installed and then and used with (Re')locked Bootloader.
Xiaomi.eu is custom ROM that can be flashed only with the unlocked Bootloader

Reactions: Quangthai
Xiaomi.eu has built-in spoof to pass Play Integrity/ SafetyNet but some apps may use other andndirect methods to detect that Bootloader is unlocked.
In that case it will only work with the official ROM that can be installed and then and used with (Re')locked Bootloader.
Xiaomi.eu is custom ROM that can be flashed only with the unlocked Bootloader
With unlocked bootloader on global rom that app running normal.
And other mi12, i use normal on eu rom. I don't know why.o_Oo_O

My notification for location permission of "permission app" keep pop out every few days regardless what option i choose, clearing data or app cache of "permission app" won't help. Please, any solution? From 13 pro. Thank you.
Anyone facing the same issue? Any help please?

With unlocked bootloader on global rom that app running normal.
And other mi12, i use normal on eu rom. I don't know why.o_Oo_O
means that app just detected TWRP folder on your internal storage.. rename it to something else..

Such a problem on my 13pro. 23.6.5
Google maps work properly but if. I run the maps.me then it shows the wrong display of me. Also in the satellite application, he does not see a fix, although the satellites actually work. Only restarting the phone helps. But literally before the first connection to satellites.

Reactions: bkknight
Use Xiaomi.eu, flash Magisk and then flash safetynetfix from github. Then enable Zygisk and hide the application from Magisk Hide.
Additionally, use Magisk hide also for Google Play Services, Framework and Play Store. Works 100%.
Also, clear data of bank application after setting this all up.
If it does not, that means your bank application is looking for Magisk application. In this case, there's an option of change Magisk package name. Use that. There's no way root will be detected after all these.

Use Xiaomi.eu, flash Magisk and then flash safetynetfix from github. Then enable Zygisk and hide the application from Magisk Hide.
Additionally, use Magisk hide also for Google Play Services, Framework and Play Store. Works 100%.
Also, clear data of bank application after setting this all up.
If it does not, that means your bank application is looking for Magisk application. In this case, there's an option of change Magisk package name. Use that. There's no way root will be detected after all these.
I still used this banking app on other devices with Eu dev rom without root.
I installed same way on 3 Mi12 device, but only onethis have problem.
I dont know what that app detects.

The same is true for this firmware version. The exact location in the maps does not work. Everything is fine in Google maps, but in maps.me it shows the wrong location a few kilometers from me. Also, programs for fixing the satellite do not display the connection. It was noticed that when stationary, the arrow twitches and shows speed. Rebooting the phone doesn't help.

Reactions: bkknight
Contacts not showing number of contacts like in previous build.

Attachments

• IMG_20230626_120901.jpg
    IMG_20230626_120901.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 155
Why there are getting less and less devices support?
Before(years ago) there was a huge list. Now today it's not funny anymore to see the list of supported devices. Is Xiaomi stopping? No more xiaomi.eu ROM in the near future?

Why there are getting less and less devices support?
Before(years ago) there was a huge list. Now today it's not funny anymore to see the list of supported devices. Is Xiaomi stopping? No more xiaomi.eu ROM in the near future?
Looks like they are putting their efforts towards China DEV ROMs for high-end devices only. It's their right.

Status
Not open for further replies.