MIUI 14 23.7.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized there's no usb transfer option pops up in latest 2 builds.
Even I manually switch default usb configuration to File transfer still not able to transfer.

EDITED:
The newer TWRP has been released.
Sorry, beginners' mistake
I didn't think there was another TWRP from a few weeks ago. 7.8 - > 7.9.
I will check more often in the future before writing.
So, what was the problem with TWRP in the first place? i did not understand ..

This Rom is definitely ROCKS this version..

Reactions: PeaceOne
Xiaomi 11 Ultra - Performance is good, there's just a drain problem with the battery.. There could be a bug, where upon turning the brightness to max, my phone will restart without the keypads to type the password. To fix the missing keypad, I have to reboot twice to make it appear on the screen again. Installed the ROM twice but the problem still exists.

So, what was the problem with TWRP in the first place? i did not understand ..

This Rom is definitely ROCKS this version..
The problem is me. I updated TWRP on 06/24/2023.
I thought there was no newer. 23.7.10 Weekly dev. It was seemingly successfully recovered using TWRP-3.7.0_12-v7.8_A13-ingres-skkkk.
Unfortunately, it got terribly hot, so I reinstalled it in fastboot mode.
I totally believed there was no new TWRP.
Last night I checked why TWRP was not successful.
That's when I noticed I had another TWRP:
TWRP-3.7.0_12-v7.9_A13-ingres-skkk. Update after fastboot mode, wery good...
The fault was my inattention.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-17-14-49-16-648_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-17-14-49-16-648_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KGVER and ce_franck
Camera AI mode is not working on my Xiaomi 13 Pro. Can't recognize different objects or scenery such as food, pet or nature.
Has anyone had the same problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm on MI11 Ultra, I have an issue since the last 3 updates, I can't activate 5G, I have the option checked (prefer 5G) but it can't find the radio, It's ok when I downgrade to 23.6.8 but with newer versions i lose 5G radio ...

Good evening, about 3 weeks ago I broke the screen of my Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro, it was functional in all respects except for a distorted pressure of the screen every now and then due to the breakage, in fact I managed to make a backup even if with some difficulties . At a certain point, however, after the backups for a few days, I went to check again but it had downloaded completely, loaded enough, however, when restarted, instead of restarting normally given the simple press of the power button, it returned to TWRP, trying to restart again the phone went back to TWRP without booting normally. Thinking it was due to pressure problems for breaking the screen, I had it repaired, but now with the screen fixed the problem persists, only now it has the same problem but with fastboot. I also tried to update to the latest Xiaomi EU version available for my phone thinking it could be a problem with the version my phone was left with, since it is a Hybrid version, but nothing continues, what can I do, I desperately ask you for help , as I have confirmation that it is not a hardware problem. For security, I leave you the code of the current version of Xiaomi EU Weekly= V14.0.23.7.10.DEV/

Hello, back up your data.

not obliged to restore except your contacts and SMS and MMS and the telephone calls which you can safeguard with the cloud of Xiaomi on the cloud Xiaomi.

then the following commands.

Enable developer mode which normally shouldn't be in hybrid roms if my memory serves me right.

Enable all USB debugging options except Wireless.

connect your smartphone to the PC.

accept authorization on smartphone screen with "forever" checkbox which contains adb authorization with exadecimal code.

Accept USB file transfer permission.

Launch the cmd command window from the installation directory of the latest hybrid ROM.

Write

usb devices if your smartphone is on.

you will have the identity of your smartphone.

Reboot into fastboot mode.

And write these adb command lines one by one.

fastboot erase misc

fastboot set_active a

then:

Copy the mage recovery.img which corresponds to your smartphone and which contains the TWRP with this command line.

fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img

fastboot reboot recovery

cmd command window in administrator mode if possible.

the smartphone will restart with TWRP.

then, a cmd window in administrator mode from the directory that contains the hybrid ROM.

to easily find the command file if it is under windows, press the tab key which will display the installation files of the hybrid ROM which has the name new installation with data erasure.bat

hit enter.

the ROM will reinstall cleanly and completely.

Restore your data via Xiaomi icloud and uncheck the box of settings saved above.

Hope this will work for you, sorry for my inglish but i'm french.

At the moment the phone is stuck in fastboot and I can't access the menus of the phone that has restarted normally, can the procedure be done the same?

mi home notifications are still not working for cupid (XM12)
I wish it was Mi Home related problem but notifications are working on some prev stable builds so I suspect it is down to country code provided to mi push from the Android system or sth totally different donno.
Reported to mi home many times but of course still no replies..

What files we can delete through twrp file manager to regenerate the hyper charge ? anyone know the related files for turbo charge / hyper charge?

barbarius

Try this:
1) Set your device to "China" region
2) Reboot
3) Clear the data and cache of the MiHome app
4) Sign in to the Mi Home app
thanks i received some grouped random notifications after changing the region and after waiting for about an hour. I had enough of these damn ultra inconsistent Xiaomi cams and gonna change them..

Installed on Poco F5 Pro from stable to weekly without any issue. Performance is really good, and battery is way better than before. Thanks
This is good news! I'm waiting for my new Poco f5 pro phone. I am confident that I made the right choice.

With the latest version I cant update it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-20-15-37-52-996_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-20-15-37-52-996_com.android.vending.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized there's no usb transfer option pops up in latest 2 builds.
Even I manually switch default usb configuration to File transfer still not able to transfer.
Is there no notification or is there a notification and no MTP available?
  • No notification
    • Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> Android System -> Notifications -> USB connection
    • * Toggle on "Show notifications"
    • * Set "Importance" to "Minimal"
  • Notification and no MTP
    • Install USB drivers
for driver look here…
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...t-image-update-info-no-ota.64508/#post-643902

Status
Not open for further replies.