MIUI 14 23.7.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you can , as long as you are running (now) Xiaomi. Eu Stable ROM, then you can safely run the "update_rom .bat" from the current DEV version , this will update the rom to the current weekly - 23.7.24 - .

Do NOT run the "first_install_" , it will wipe everything like a new clean install. Read it twice. :)
thank you dude ! Have a good day

Reactions: Emil77msk and KGVER
Your USB port (or USB cable) is breaking the connection.
If you can still boot to fastboot then use a trusty cable and USB 2.0 port.
If you're stuck on a black screen, then your phone is hard-bricked.
I am encountering this almost every single time and have to do the process again and again when it happens, removing the cable and rebooting in fastboot mode in my 13U, till every package will be send correctly. It fails in randomly. I have used numerous USB ports on my desktop PC which has a very good m/b Z690 Apex and different cables. It's not that. Something goes wrong with the procedure and I can't figure out what it is. It's quite scary tbh, having to install weekly roms and encounter this issue every single time with the danger of bricking my 13U..
Can it be something else? Or is the flash procedure so sensitive to usb port power deviations? I've yet to encounter malfunctioned usb ports on my mb..
Dunno I'll try to install drivers and fastboot on my laptop and do the procedure from there to see if the issue persists..
BTW is TWRP available on 13Ultra by now or not yet?

Does the rear screen of Mi 11 ultra work? After this and the previous update, the back screen is not working. I did a clean install but it didn't change.

hey guys, my sound just went off completely in the entire phone few days into last weekly rom, i expected it to come back after i update to this weekly but nothing changed. when i use the test tool in *#*#MIUI#*#* i hear nothing. how can i know is it a software or hardware isssue for sure ?

Hi guys, before all thanks to developpers and MIUI fans who built this great rom, i am actually on Miui 14.0.30.0 Stable release on my xiaomi 13, can i flash this weekly rom over the stable just by "updating it" with fastboot...? or i must do a new flash with data loose..?

Last edited:
Does the rear screen of Mi 11 ultra work? After this and the previous update, the back screen is not working. I did a clean install but it didn't change.
It works for me, just like last week's version.

Attachments

• Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: timbook2
yes you can , as long as you are running (now) Xiaomi. Eu Stable ROM, then you can safely run the "update_rom .bat" from the current DEV version , this will update the rom to the current weekly - 23.7.24 - .

Do NOT run the "first_install_" , it will wipe everything like a new clean install. Read it twice. :)
thanks dude

Reactions: KGVER
Hi, I'm using the Redmi K60 stable 14.0.26.0 mondrian rom but the phone thinks itself Poco F5 pro. Will I have the same problem if I switch to the rom weekly? I would appreciate it if someone using a Redmi K60 responds

On my Mi 11 Ultra (Star) and 23.7.24 when I turn on minimum brightness and dc dimming, then there will be noticeable flickering on white apps.
And also problems with Russian translation, unlike 23.7.10 version

Is game booster no longer included? I don't see it any more on my phone - Mi 11 ultra

Poslano sa mog M2102K1G koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: kazamama
still any bugs for 13U ? miui backup, camera, microphone, freezes and other.
previous versions are non-usable for 13U.

Status
Not open for further replies.