MIUI 14 23.7.31/8.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

after latest update my device (fuxi) ist not play certified anymore. Clear data for Play Store and Play Services doesn't help.
No root, no magisk. Any hints?

Last edited:
Poco F4 GT, everything is fine.
Poco F5 Pro, When the display is locked, the display often turns on.
I turned off the AOD, it still turns on sometimes. In the evening it is very troublesome.

Dear developers, administration. Tell me, have these bugs been fixed in the current version?
1. The application is not displayed "running" or not in the "Autorun" section.

2. In the application summary, in the "Autorun" item, when clicked, a submenu opened (allow autorun, allow other applications to run) these items are gone

3. 3. The "Actions" item is not shown in the application information, and in some sentences there are and in some there are not, it is not related to the system.

I even found the source of these bugs, this is an update of the "Security" application. Now I'm using an old ROM from this spring.

All these points are important! You need to see which applications are running and which are not, you need to not allow applications to run other applications, as application developers do what they want! It is so important to see "Application Actions" !

Putting my Mi13 ultra in fastboot and starting the fastboot update rom. Only states waiting for device. Never happend before. What might this be?

Putting my Mi13 ultra in fastboot and starting the fastboot update rom. Only states waiting for device. Never happend before. What might this be?
Try another port and cable
Check connection with command "fastboot devices"
Did you got feedback number?

Hi,

after latest update my device (fuxi) ist not play certified anymore. Clear data for Play Store and Play Services doesn't help.
Same here with F5 Pro (Mondrian), just noticed it doesn't pass and only passes basic integrity, probably Google making changes again.

It was passing with strong integrity on 23.7.10, and then from last build I think 23.7.24 Google made changes and not passing strong already.

Now Play Store not certified and I can't use OK Google anymore, says not supported on this device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-07-01-56-27-856_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-07-01-56-27-856_com.android.vending.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 160
Same here with F5 Pro (Mondrian), just noticed it doesn't pass and only passes basic integrity, probably Google making changes again.

It was passing with strong integrity on 23.7.10, and then from last build I think 23.7.24 Google made changes and not passing strong already.

Now Play Store not certified and I can't use OK Google anymore, says not supported on this device.
Well, you're not supposed to pass Strong Integrity on a device with an unlocked bootloader in the first place.

Hi,

This problem is also on stock rom with locked bootloader, I have 2 devices (marble and fuxi) and both not passing on stock rom and locked bootloader. Thats google issue, dont worry. Only way to pass at the moment is to use magisk and edit fingerprint of the device.

hi I installed MIUI 14.03 xiaomi.eu , hey Google assistant does not work with the microphone of my 11T pro, how do I do it ?

Considering that Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is going to get out of support/no longer weekly room, would it better as someone that is going to install xiaomi.eu rom fot the first time to install the stable version and not the weekly version?

What does this mean? Can I update new updates from stable version? I'm using xiaomi mi 12x. Thanks!
I don't get what is not clear , weekly is no longer updated, stable is expected to get updates, so if you have the weekly and want to receive new updates in the future, you will need to move to the stable ROM.

It doesn't change the fact that it is recommended to do a clean install switching from weekly to stable.

I don't get what is not clear , weekly is no longer updated, stable is expected to get updates, so if you have the weekly and want to receive new updates in the future, you will need to move to the stable ROM.

It doesn't change the fact that it is recommended to do a clean install switching from weekly to stable.
Where can I get the update notification of the stable version, the download link in the stable post doesn't update since April 2023 but other rom has been updated at the beginning of August

Clear data from google app and set up google voice search again

Gesendet von meinem 2201123G mit Tapatalk
After clear data from the google app, Google voice search works again. But "OK Google" is deactivated. Once I activate "OK Google" Google voice search does not work anymore. It seems there is a conflict of the rights management to access the microphone. If I de-activate "OK Google" google voice search works again but I cannot make both functions work at the same time. I also uninstalled all updates of the google app but this does not help either.

Reactions: KGVER
Previously i can use chatgpt in Xiaomi 13pro nuwa, but since few days, I can't use it anymore, error online, i check Google play store (device incompatible). Any solution? Is it because miui or app issue? But previously i have no problem using it, clear data won't help. Please any help? TQ.

Some of the germans here: Is someone able to use a girocard in the Pay App "Mobiles Zahlen" by the Kreissparkasse ? I cannot add a card but Google Waller is working so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.