MIUI 14 23.7.31/8.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm testing and i like on fuxi.
But there Is not notifications for SMS and Xiaomi home app.
Some email using stock mail doesn't fit correctly the screen (Is smaller) and there Is some chinese symbol before the text

Thanks

I found a review of "Security V8", there is a number of applications and a label "Boost speed".
Added the "Boost speed" icon. Can't confirm the number of applications, it's just "Search apps" even with untouched app.

Reactions: KGVER
Mi 13 Fuxi and Miui 23.7.31
Hi guys! I noticed in the last two weekly ROM releases (but especially in the last one installed) a problem with the phone application.
Sometimes, therefore not always, when calls come in or when it's me who calls, they don't hear me on the other side and the application itself seems to slow down when closing the call (the phone application stays there even for 5 seconds when the call is closed).
It's not a microphone problem, because if I then call the person with other apps (Wathsapp for example) the microphone works normally.
The last two weekly ROMs seem to cause this strange problem on my Mi 13.
I have now installed the Google Phone application...let's see if things change.
Has anyone else had this problem?

In the newest beta 14.0.23.31 DEV the compass in google map finally works, i.e. it shows the direction. It only took xiaomi 8 months. And several of my friends have factory miui other lower end phones and the compass in google map doesn't work in them either. I have xiaomi 11 ultra. I flashed it with the latest twrp (7.9).
It's true. I have checked it yesterday (star). They have not been very fast :mad:

Added the "Boost speed" icon. Can't confirm the number of applications, it's just "Search apps" even with untouched app.
Question goes on.. Is it really necessary to clean junk files with the "miui cleaner" or hit the "boost speed" nowadays?

Or preferably let the phone build it's cache and free up RAM when it decides to??

All answers welcomed..;)

I have a problem with my POCO F5 Pro cant answer calls using bluetooth earphone(xiaomi redmi buds 4 active). Can someone help me how to fix it? Anyway im on the latest weekly rom(mondrian). Thank you

Hi, have you been able to get Commerzbank working while being rooted? It seems to detect root for me, no matter what I've tried so far.
Commerzbank work fine with photo tan when using magisk manager and with attached Google pay virtual card

I read the same thread, and I see almost no activity. Also I would expect more answers to your posts if "ALL" have problems with both ROMs.

Your expectations seems to be different from the average user, I wish you good luck.
In previous versions all have next problems:

1) auto-rotation
2) microphone
3) apps freezes
4) smartphone freezes(need reboot)
5) self-rebooting
6) fleksy(keyboard) crashed and do not auto-start
7) camera lagging
8) charging didn't work properly

and some another problems. in new releases xeu firmware have less errors, but still have. Stable looks better than weekly, but miui backup doesn't work.

I have a problem with my POCO F5 Pro cant answer calls using bluetooth earphone(xiaomi redmi buds 4 active). Can someone help me how to fix it? Anyway im on the latest weekly rom(mondrian). Thank you
Hi guys, I think my problem with the Phone app that I mentioned in a comment above, is somehow related to the bluetooth headset like chandy.
When I answer calls with the bluetooth headset, the Phone app starts crashing. Now I'm testing this using not Miui's phone app, but Google's Phone app.

Mi 13 Fuxi
Ok ... I confirm problems with the phone call with the Bluetooth headset also with the Google phone application.
So I assume it's a problem of how the headset and the phone talk to each other over bluetooth?
Until three weeks ago, I don't remember any problems with that.
I think the problem came with the last two weekly Miui ROM releases...especially with the latest one.

Issue found on Mi 11 with latest weekly build, unable to use aodNotify app as the setting for AOD (Show Always) within the app cannot be switched on despite the setting actually being active system wide, this definitely used to work previously for me

Thankfully my banking apps still work

hi dev....
thanks for the great work...
iam not asking for request or times ....
just wana know if u will build latest android 14 beta 3 for nuwa ?
thanks and apologies if not allowed asking .

I'm using Xiaomi 12 Pro with 14.0.23.7.31.DEV ROM, and have found this translation error in traditional Chinese UI for a while. It looks that some English words haven't been translated well in the [Settings--> Apps--> Permissions--> Background Autostart]. Please see attached photos.
If the R&D team needs my support to translate those words into traditional Chinese, just let me know anytime. I'm glad to take this job, since you guys have done so many great jobs.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20230810_223910.jpg
    IMG_20230810_223910.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20230810_223827.jpg
    IMG_20230810_223827.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_2023-08-10-22-35-07-534_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-10-22-35-07-534_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 138
I'm using Xiaomi 12 Pro with 14.0.23.7.31.DEV ROM, and have found this translation error in traditional Chinese UI for a while. It looks that some English words haven't been translated well in the [Settings--> Apps--> Permissions--> Background Autostart]. Please see attached photos.
If the R&D team needs my support to translate those words into traditional Chinese, just let me know anytime. I'm glad to take this job, since you guys have done so many great jobs.
Thanks.
Probably because those strings are intended for international ROMs, thus Xiaomi hasn't translated them.
You may want to report to our Simplified Chinese fixes repo: https://github.com/innerTide/Xiaomi.eu-MIUI12-Chinese-Fix

There is a "problem" with dual apps. Always on first start of a dual app it shows the normal app. After close and restart it shows the data of the dual app
Same on Fuxi. But not always, only sometimes.
Problem didn't appear on 23.7.24.

AI camera mode is not working on NUWA. Can't recognize different objects or scenery such as food, pet or nature.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-12-11-03-46-229_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-12-11-03-46-229_com.android.camera.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 304
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Emil77msk
Currently have latest MIUI 14 Stable Rom, Can i switch to weekly rom updates without wiping data? Or is it required for it to work. thanks! :emoji_slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.