MIUI 14 23.8.13/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 Pro working like grapes work in a bunch. Smooth like butter, stable like a straight line.
Do you have any issues with HDR content on YouTube, Netflix etc.?
I'm on stable on both 11 Ultra and 11 pro and both have issues. It like HDR not turning on. The screen is dark even on full brightness.

Reactions: dead4ngel
No matter how i set it up,my 12pro always fails to receive some text messages from certain companies or people,such as the insurance company which offers me service.i've checked all setup in message and security.

How can I delete this notification forever? Whenever I activate Dual Apps, this notification always comes up. My default phone app is Google and it is already disabled (and it works). The "Contacts and Dialer" Xiaomi I deactivated all features and permissions. But that annoying notification always appears as a ghost.

Mi 11 Pro - 14.0.23.8.14 DEV.
IMG_20230823_152807.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-23-14-57-04-331_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-23-14-57-04-331_com.android.settings.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_2023-08-23-14-57-16-408_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-23-14-57-16-408_com.android.settings.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 97
Good morning, my question is the following. Can I install the latest weekly version over the stable version without deleting data? My device is the poco f4 gt and I'm on version 14.0.9. First of all, Thanks.

Good morning, my question is the following. Can I install the latest weekly version over the stable version without deleting data? My device is the poco f4 gt and I'm on version 14.0.9. First of all, Thanks.
Not recommended by the devs.

Yes you can! It's like a normal update, I was in Stable and I updated normally and it's wonderful. You were wrongly answered above.! What the devs absolutely do not recommend is installing Stable over Weekly (downgrade). But it gives stable for the Weekly just use the batch update rom.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KGVER
Hello, after many clean installs on differents xiaomi.eu ( stable and weekly), i have always the same problem on my xiaomi 13 Fuxi on this weekly rom, i can't send or receive MMS messages when i'm not connected to the wifi....! i try to call my network ( Orange France) but nothing to do the problem still here... Devs, do you have an idea please...?

UP Please....!

Last edited:
You can backup and try if you want, I dirty flashed weekly over stable on my 13U, luckily no problem at all.

It's a bit confusing to me that Poco f5 pro users are divided. Someone has no problem with cts profile and Google Play certification is also ok
Other members complain that there is no Google Play certificate and cts profile fail .
How is this situation possible?

Last edited:
xiaomi 13 pro device not certified in play market? certificate and cts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-25-15-25-44-556_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-25-15-25-44-556_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_2023-08-25-15-25-01-785_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-25-15-25-01-785_com.android.vending.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 140
Updated to the latest version (I wish I hadn't done that) how can I now see which programs are running and which are not? Previously, it was visible in the startup menu, now it is not!

"Online virus definitions" - nothing and no choice

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-25-23-27-53-964_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    Screenshot_2023-08-25-23-27-53-964_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 141
5 vpn connections are configured on Xiaomi 13 Pro, after updating to your latest firmware to VPN via IKEV2 / IPSec PSK connects only after rebooting the phone once, the second time if it disconnects and try to connect again a permanent connection, it does not depend on 5G or through any available wifi, a clear problem in the firmware. Only restarting the phone helps to immediately connect to the VPN.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-26-13-21-48-639_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-26-13-21-48-639_com.android.settings.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 92
Hi all,
I've been using Xiaomi.eu roms for my XM12, on a weekly bases, since last update I am unable to update some of my Google play apps (like AliExpress)
Has anyone had this issue?
I tried to fully remove the app and install - this is working. But updates are not...
Only for handful of apps.
Appreciate any thoughts on this.

Reactions: sweetfajardo
Hi all,
I've been using Xiaomi.eu roms for my XM12, on a weekly bases, since last update I am unable to update some of my Google play apps (like AliExpress)
Has anyone had this issue?
I tried to fully remove the app and install - this is working. But updates are not...
Only for handful of apps.
Appreciate any thoughts on this.
The AliExpress app update bug has been reported worldwide within the play store under app reviews.
I didn't experience any other issues with Google apps.

Reactions: yetihai
The AliExpress app update bug has been reported worldwide within the play store under app reviews.
I didn't experience any other issues with Google apps.
Thanks today I had another app that had the same behavior (can't remember what it was ...)
But thanks for letting me know about the report to google

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PeaceOne
Status
Not open for further replies.