MIUI 14 23.8.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, tell me, please, if I update from MIUI 13 weekly to miui14 stable, then do I need to do a full data reset?
Already answered several times. See above red mark
Screenshot_2023-08-13-08-39-20-914_com.opera.browser.png

Mi12pro - still no sms backup on phone possible and the Screenshots are still not be shown in screenshot album in galery app ( screenshots what i see in the overview are not synchronized )

On Xiaomi 13, done the upgrade, everything looks fine, I still experience 2 things,
1- the sim still doesn't get activated,
2- beside that the device is certified I cannot add cards on Google pay. I have Magisk installed with all modules and settings how it has to be. Safetynet passed without problem.
I have also something weird after flashing the ROM with TWRP, I cannot explain, see on attachment.
There is no problem in that screenshot, the ROM flashed fine. And never wipe Dalvik-cache, it's not in the instructions.

There is no problem in that screenshot, the ROM flashed fine. And never wipe Dalvik-cache, it's not in the instructions.
Ok, I am used to wipe Dalvik-cache from the first MIUI even before that Mi 1 was released, it is to avoid any bug with apps after the upgrade. I am faithful user of Xiaomi devices.

Envoyé de mon 2211133G en utilisant Tapatalk

I am still looking for help about these two issues.
2- beside that the device is certified I cannot add cards on Google pay. I have Magisk installed with all modules and settings how it has to be. Safetynet passed without problem.

I am still looking for help about these two issues.

You got an answer already from one of the admins.

Update from last weekly to this on mi11 Venus not working. Updater doesn't start the download. Have to manually install...

You got an answer already from one of the admins.
Great, I could fix the issue with Google wallet by changing the language to English, now it is working, the only issue that remains is about Sim activation.

Last edited:
Is dual apps actually broken? I enabled it and now it just boot loops (I can unlock phone but that's it, it will boot loop, I can't even turn off dual apps :( )
Tested 1 whole day, everything else working perfectly

Is the Google Play store device certified?
Thank you in advance for your reply...
I am referring to the information at the bottom of the picture..
Poco F5 Pro here, mine says that play protect is not certified. Is that something i should worry about?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-13-22-45-13-825_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-13-22-45-13-825_com.android.vending.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 140
On Xiaomi 13, done the upgrade, everything looks fine, I still experience 2 things,
I have also something weird after flashing the ROM with TWRP, I cannot explain, see on attachment.
The red text in the TWRP it's because you didn't mount the "partitions". In the TRWP main menu, click on 'Mount' and then check all options (or the requested) by clicking in the square. Now, you won't see the warnings again. Do it for always before the updates.

Reactions: Ahaba
Is dual apps actually broken? I enabled it and now it just boot loops (I can unlock phone but that's it, it will boot loop, I can't even turn off dual apps :( )
Tested 1 whole day, everything else working perfectly
Working flawless for me (fuxi).

good afternoon, thanks in advance to everyone, and in general to the developers. The ROM is almost perfect on my xiaomi 13 pro, but .... I still don't understand why the difference in sound is so big compared to the global EEA ROM. the sound of the xiaomi ROM is good, but the one of the EEA ROM is spectacular. why this difference?

Poco F5 Pro here, mine says that play protect is not certified. Is that something i should worry about?
I would also like to understand this situation better.
The current position, which I understood from the developers' responses, is that it is caused by Google.
They just ask for patience to resolve it.
They say, don't worry.

Guys, Tell me, have these bugs been fixed in the current version?
Maybe one of the developers knows whether the "Security" application has been fixed or not?

1. The application is not displayed "running" or not in the "Autorun" section in the settings.

2. In the application summary, in the "Autorun" item, when clicked, a submenu opened (allow autorun, allow other applications to run) these items are gone

3. 3. The "Actions" item is not shown in the application information, and in some sentences there are and in some there are not, it is not related to the system.

I even found the source of these bugs, this is an update of the "Security" application. Now I'm using an old ROM from this spring.

All these points are important! You need to see which applications are running and which are not, you need to not allow applications to run other applications, as application developers do what they want! It is so important to see "Application Actions" !

Reactions: Emil77msk
Guys, tell me, please, if I update from MIUI 13 weekly to miui14 stable, then do I need to do a full data reset?
Absolutely! Even when upgrading from weekly MIUI 14 to stable MIUI 14, you need to use the full installation (dta reset)

The basket in the Gallery albums disappears from time to time. Appears after clearing the gallery cache. Mi11Pro(mars).

I'm not receiving sms on my Poco F5 Pro, can you guys tell me if you're having the same/similar issue.

Poco f5 pro Weekly latest.
I installed it on Sunday with a clean flash. Unfortunately, the same problem as a week ago.
The device often restarts and is unstable.
I didn't touch system apps, I just used a few apps from the play store.
WhatsApp, Gmail, Google maps and Google translate.
The play store still doesn't have a device certificate.
(I know... This is a Google problem)

Again, the stable Rom is installed,with it everything works fine.

Reactions: Emil77msk
Poco f5 pro Weekly latest.
I installed it on Sunday with a clean flash. Unfortunately, the same problem as a week ago.
The device often restarts and is unstable.
I didn't touch system apps, I just used a few apps from the play store.
WhatsApp, Gmail, Google maps and Google translate.
The play store still doesn't have a device certificate.
(I know... This is a Google problem)

Again, the stable Rom is installed,with it everything works fine.
I have a Mondrian here aswell and I do not face any reboots. Everything is fine. Have you flashed the modem.img from the global/eaa ?

Reactions: PeaceOne
Status
Not open for further replies.