HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't the HyperOS stable ROM coming yet?
Are you expecting us to push broken Stable ROMs with ART issue? Seriously..?
why don't you want to return the vpn icon to the status bar? it is only visible if you swipe the status bar
Xiaomi added these icons to blacklist. Blame them, not us.

Yes, I know, but until last week's emergency it was possible.
It was a bug, not a feature. You are not supposed to update system apps in our ROM.

Are you expecting us to push broken Stable ROMs with ART issue? Seriously..?

Xiaomi added these icons to blacklist. Blame them, not us.

It was a bug, not a feature. You are not supposed to update system apps in our ROM.
Hi, awesome job to you and Xiaomi.eu team. Is it possible to make the phone app non system app or any other way to add phone to game turbo shortcut?

I am using this version on my Poco f4 gt (8gb+128gb). I noticed my phone feels sluggish and laggy with many stutters after installing hyper os eu. There were no issues like this in miui 14 for Poco. What is causing this issue? I enabled memory extension and set it to 8gb. Is it because of that? And why is it stuttering Soo much

I've tried gallery problem fixes but it hasn't provided a solution and this is the first time it crashes so often.
Also, please check these package installers and uninstall the google package installer from the system applications. Otherwise, I'm trying to install it, but it doesn't work.
Thank you for your efforts.

I'm on NUWA and have an issue with Google Messages app. It will not send or receive any sms messages through mobile network. Xiaomi message app works fine. I have tried resetting data and reinstalling the app, but still no go. Anyone else?

I'm on NUWA and have an issue with Google Messages app. It will not send or receive any sms messages through mobile network. Xiaomi message app works fine. I have tried resetting data and reinstalling the app, but still no go. Anyone else?
Check app info and make sure that in Connection method mobile data is enabled
37541e97eeb1657e0f64d2fe18870191.jpg

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

I am not stupid. Last year, as soon as MIUI 14 China version was released, MIUI 14 EU Stable was released immediately. I wonder how many years will the HyperOS Developer version take?
You can always go back to the original ROM your phone came with and leave this custom ROM if you want it faster. As one of the Devs here said, things are still broken for a stable release to be released.

There is already stable version of MIUI 14. It's not bad or unusable, just a little dated, I could roll back as well if I am not lazy. This is beta software so there will be always some bugs here or there. Of course it depends on each person's usage but for me I don't mind current bugs I encountered on weekly ROM.

you are adding a lot to the firmware, why can’t you fix it?
I am not stupid. Last year, as soon as MIUI 14 China version was released, MIUI 14 EU Stable was released immediately. I wonder how many years will the HyperOS Developer version take?

Use the things you get or switch to global ROM.

It's frustrating and I'm not even the developer...

@xiaomi.eu Without asking for ETA, I would like to be sure we'll have a Rom for K70 Pro. Not sure I keep this phone, waiting in his box (3 weeks)

I have a screenshot gesture bug, but I'm not sure if it's just me since I haven't seen this problem anywhere. When I try to use Vol Down + Power, it shows a Volume Bar like I was lowering my volume and taking a screenshot with Volume Bar on it. I have to use the 3-finger slide-down gesture to take a screenshot instead atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.