HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed this and ran the ADB commands in post number 2. The device freezes on occasion and apps like aliexpress don't work properly. I will return to the last known stable rom for now. (Xiaomi 14 Pro)

Last edited:
Reactions: kwisi
You mean 3.7.0_12-v8.2_A14?
Then use OTG to flash the ROM. Otherwise update to this TWRP version.
The
You mean 3.7.0_12-v8.2_A14?
Then use OTG to flash the ROM. Otherwise update to this TWRP version.
I have tried all both versions and it will not decrypt my storage, so for information, via TWRP for xiaomi 14 pro is not working for me

Without anyone there was a failure, whether in applications or Bluetooth, install this zip via TWRP and everything is fine, I tested it and it works perfectly

Attachments

• clean_cache.zip
    924.4 KB · Views: 90
The

I have tried all both versions and it will not decrypt my storage, so for information, via TWRP for xiaomi 14 pro is not working for me
For Shennong - xm14pro the current twrp is only for wiping cache / dalvik , the decryption is not working until some day on a new update. We have to wait.

Reactions: David1985
Seems ok for Ishtar. I used adb commands after install. This is not certain but it feels a little bit sluggish. Anyway everything works so far, thanks devs.

Actualizando para Ishtar el sistema en la pantalla negra solo muestra la pantalla de fondo de pantalla y vuelve a actualizar también usa la aplicación adb cmd crash nada funciona, baja a la versión anterior ¿algún buen consejo? (actualización) después de bajar de categoría, se muestra cuando quiero abrir cualquier aplicación, espere hasta que su dispositivo se reinicie por completo antes de abrir las aplicaciones, lo único que funciona es la configuración y no puedo realizar una copia de seguridad, twrp no funciona, muestra el error de pin.

(CORREGIDO) ACTUALIZADO A TRAVÉS DE FASTBOOT parece ser mucho mejor que TWRP, ahora todo funciona bien.

Gracias Dev.
ha amigo, avabo de actulizar mi 13 Ultra 2 veces y sigo en pantalla negar , comandos adb ni se entera, algun consejo? aculice por fastboot, no tengo TWRP, voy a bajarme a la anterior si no no puedo ver nada. Gracias.

Xiaomi 13 - black screen/no signal/ launcher crashing! Cleaning dalvik/cache helped to go to homescreen (for now) but launcher is resetted (icons layout) Gallery still not fixed and crashes! I don't recommend to install on Fuxi.

PS Notes still can't sync and scrolling through some apps still sluggish
Did you try second post about
If some apps are crashing after update (it is a random issue, therefore OTA is not pushed):
Download "adb.zip" and extract it on your PC, then run "FixAppCrash.bat".
yet?

After install for Xiaomi 14 Pro, all was crashing. Than done the fix for crashing apps, no crash anymore, but the homescreen settings were set to standard. With restore from backup, now better but performance little bit struggeling. Will this happen now for every Update? iam lucky that my USB Debbug was on, with this crash mode, i could do nothing, so i had to reset all...

After install for Xiaomi 14 Pro, all was crashing. Than done the fix for crashing apps, no crash anymore, but the homescreen settings were set to standard. With restore from backup, now better but performance little bit struggeling. Will this happen now for every Update? iam lucky that my USB Debbug was on, with this crash mode, i could do nothing, so i had to reset all...
How did you did the fix?
In fastboot mode?

I would like to make a suggestion to the developers to put the super icons that are paid for, and make them free like what happens in the China beta rom, I don't know if it's a bug or not but the paid super icons in the China beta can be placed without paying and It would be great to have this in the Xiaomi.eu beta rom as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-06-13-42-11-584_com.android.thememanager-edit.png
    Screenshot_2024-01-06-13-42-11-584_com.android.thememanager-edit.png
    984.8 KB · Views: 168
Hello,
Fuxi updated without any issue.
Wipe dalvik/cache and package_cache, installed ROM.
Gallery stop crashing after PM clear let's if it will be only for some hour.
Thanks for the hard job also this week!
Regards

Flashed like every week on Ishtar (13 Ultra). Like every week no issues at all. Wallet works, gallery works, no app crashes, all good without any additional steps to take.

Flashed via A14 recovery dirty.

I would like to make a suggestion to the developers to put the super icons that are paid for, and make them free like what happens in the China beta rom, I don't know if it's a bug or not but the paid super icons in the China beta can be placed without paying and It would be great to have this in the Xiaomi.eu beta rom as well
These childish "functions" are not a priority for xiaomi.eu. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Had to run the ADB commands, but after that everything seems fine on Ishtar for now. Have to use it a bit more first.

Status
Not open for further replies.