HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Fuxi updated without any issue.
Wipe dalvik/cache and package_cache, installed ROM.
Gallery stop crashing after PM clear let's if it will be only for some hour.
Thanks for the hard job also this week!
Regards
fuxi, WhatsApp not working

Reactions: swinger66
I updated and after update is complete I am welcomed with the black screen, unable to do anything but to access control center. What to do? MIUI Launcher just crashes

On ISHITAR with fastboot, just like last update launcher didn't load at first boot, had to use the adb command, but this time the launcher went back to default settings. Gallery app still crashing, tried to run the adb commands but i get error:
1704555001782.png

Can I go back to earlier version without losing all the data?

On ISHITAR with fastboot, just like last update launcher didn't load at first boot, had to use the adb command, but this time the launcher went back to default settings. Gallery app still crashing, tried to run the adb commands but i get error:View attachment 50718

Can I go back to earlier version without losing all the data?
You have to enable USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings). Otherwise adb command doesn't work.

Reactions: Condizioninatore
Xiaomi 13 Ultra Aggiornato con FastBoot ho lo stesso problema al launcher con schermo nero

Solved with adb. Settings have reset

Last edited:
I updated and after update is complete I am welcomed with the black screen, unable to do anything but to access control center. What to do? MIUI Launcher just crashes
Run the adb commands given in the first post. I had the same thing, everything worked again after the commands

You have to enable USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings). Otherwise adb command doesn't work.
thanks mate, i was missing the USB debugging (security settings), dindn't even check on it, since the first command to fix other app crashes worked fine

After downgrading to previous weekly version, apps just won't start and seems like I have to wipe data. I really hope for a soon fix. This update nearly bricked my phone and seems like wiping data is the only potential solution which I don't wanna do

After downgrading to previous weekly version, apps just won't start and seems like I have to wipe data. I really hope for a soon fix. This update nearly bricked my phone and seems like wiping data is the only potential solution which I don't wanna do
You can't do a downgrade to previous beta ROM without wiping data. In this case the switch between the two ROMs contains two different android security patches.

Reactions: NXTwoThou
Nuwa updated via twrp8.2, with basic wipe
No gallery crash currently
Only the Issue with the 5g being on in energy saving mode persist

Previous release gallery would crash

13 Ultra black screen returned to normal after using adb to repair it

Bluetooth OK
Whatsapp OK

Desktop arrangement is lost, everything works fine after restoring from backup

----
If you are worried, enable usb debug before flashing.

----
I don’t understand why people who can’t bear the risk of data loss want to use the beta version. And don’t read the previous article…

Hey, sorry for asking but I couldn't find any info.
I've been monitoring Hyperos updates for a while and haven't seen anything for the Poco F5/Redmi Note 12 Turbo (Marble), afaik it has received Hyperos stable officially.
Is the xiaomi.eu version coming?
Thanks!

• Angry
Reactions: NXTwoThou
13 Ultra black screen returned to normal after using adb to repair it

Bluetooth OK
Whatsapp OK

Desktop arrangement is lost, everything works fine after restoring from backup

----
If you are worried, enable usb debug before flashing.

----
I don’t understand why people who can’t bear the risk of data loss want to use the beta version. And don’t read the previous article…
What do you use for backup? I lost the icon arrangement last update, and would like to avoid it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.