HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi 14 Pro

everything crash and can't detect SIM card

how can i fix?

I don’t understand why people who can’t bear the risk of data loss want to use the beta version. And don’t read the previous article…
This.
People using their device with beta ROM as their daily driver, but aren't able to handle bugs and problems. They don't take time to read about what they are doing or what they should do in cases when something went wrong. When using a beta ROM, you have to expect issues, even big ones which result in that you loose data. If you don't want to live with this risk, don't use a beta ROM.

This.
People using their device with beta ROM as their daily driver, but aren't able to handle bugs and problems. They don't take time to read about what they are doing or what they should do in cases when something went wrong. When using a beta ROM, you have to expect issues, even big ones which result in that you loose data. If you don't want to live with this risk, don't use a beta ROM.
but this is second beta with bugs. Before it was good.

With this beta I have tried to install latest twrp and orangefox for OS1 but it goes to constant fastboot. After installing this beta as update it goes to blank screen and I can play music from tools buttons for wi-fi BT etc.

I updated and after update is complete I am welcomed with the black screen, unable to do anything but to access control center. What to do? MIUI Launcher just crashes
Same for me with MI 13 PRO for one second appeared the message Fake cell crashed. Please block the download of NUWA and fix the issue

Rather, it should be written in large print that developer ROMs are not for inexperienced users. And they shouldn't use them. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That's true, but including in the update zip wipe dalvik cache/cache and so on could help to avoid issues.
But maybe this could not be done, just a tought...

Xiaomi 14 pro
Apps crashing. Trying adb commands result in "adb.exe: no devices/emulators found"

Rather, it should be written in large print that developer ROMs are not for inexperienced users. And they shouldn't use them. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It is interesting how experienced user can fix such a kind of bug as not working MIUI. Even I can read this messages on my phone bit there is blank desktop. For windows I know how to fix but first time in my life I can see the same bug.

That's true, but including in the update zip wipe dalvik cache/cache and so on could help to avoid issues.
But maybe this could not be done, just a tought...
Clearing dalvik cache/cache is not necessary to do when updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.