HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuwa. After installing the ROM WhatsApp crashed. I have run commands and all is correct. I have run commands for gallery twice, because still was failing. Thanks for all to developers!

Please read every post including the first one. Your question has been answered many times.

For me a twrp basic wipe, before the update, removed all crashes until now.

Code:
Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 10777 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.mediaeditor
        at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.clearApplicationUserData(Unknown Source:549)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runClear(Unknown Source:117)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:1135)
        at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
        at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:24)
        at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:149)
        at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:28)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onTransact(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:109)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:39)
error

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 10777 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.mediaeditor
        at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.clearApplicationUserData(Unknown Source:549)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runClear(Unknown Source:117)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:1135)
        at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
        at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:24)
        at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:149)
        at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:28)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onTransact(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:109)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:39)
error
Also answered many times. Enable USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: katerpanne
Anyone happed this? I tried to update hyper os weekly via fastboot and after reboot, launcher doesn't work. I can see notifications, I can enter menu but I can't acces launcher. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-08-20-29-11-705_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-08-20-29-11-705_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    751.1 KB · Views: 119
Mondrian everything working perfect. Thank you devs for your hard work!!

You guys are the real MVPs making these ROMs.

Patiently waiting for the K70E, K70 and K70 Pro to be supported. So I can finally order one of those devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viennui
Why is HyperOS so buggy ? These weekly ROMs were great to download pre hyper, but I just feel I'm introducing new bugs now each week to my phone, always having to run adb commands and reinstalling apps in an attempt to fix. Will this settle down over time as Xiaomi develops the OS further? Full credit to the Xiaomi.EU Devs who I'm sure have to deal with a lot of annoying code changes by Android/Xiaomi. Just not sure why such a dramatic shift from MIUI which seemed pretty flawless, with the updates always making it better.
because it's new?

Reactions: Mario1944
Why is HyperOS so buggy ? These weekly ROMs were great to download pre hyper, but I just feel I'm introducing new bugs now each week to my phone, always having to run adb commands and reinstalling apps in an attempt to fix. Will this settle down over time as Xiaomi develops the OS further? Full credit to the Xiaomi.EU Devs who I'm sure have to deal with a lot of annoying code changes by Android/Xiaomi. Just not sure why such a dramatic shift from MIUI which seemed pretty flawless, with the updates always making it better.
You've given yourself the reason why you think it is so buggy 'a lot of annoying code changes by Android/Xiaomi'. It is new versions of Android, and Xiaomi. I personally think that we are very lucky to be at the leading edge of mobile phone technology and software and still be able to use our phones, despite it all being very new.

I'm surprised that some people still do not realise that this is a beta ROM, and so we must expect weekly complications and issues. And there are still some who rely heavily on their phone and expect it to work perfectly every week (and complain when it doesn't)! (And I wonder how many of these complications are not actually down to the ROM!)

Hi everybody. I need help with two questions. 1. How to make a “sticker” from a photo in the gallery. 2. How to change the accent color in Google applications. Xiaomi 13 Fuxi

Poco f4gt 1.0.24.1.2

*modem crashed.
*Wifi not working
*Bt not working

HELP!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240109_030928.jpg
    IMG_20240109_030928.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.