HyperOS 1.0 24.1.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
One weird (well more curious than anything else) thing I found out, tapping the three dots in the right corner when wallet is opened, and tapping on "lock screen settings", it opens up what appears to be a "old" version of said settings. As you see with the attachment (left is "old", right is "new/hyperos"), it is the official settings of the smartphone, but showing less than the actual option you can get by going into lock screen settings.
What's weirder, is that under "lock screen signature" there was "fast83's Mi11" (which was my previous device) instead of "fast83's 13 Ultra" (which is my actual device and what I actually set in the phone settings). I never pulled any backup from my previous phone, who knows what happened there.
Maybe some old MIUI code still hidden somewhere?
With nuwa, you are going into Lock screen settings via two different routes.
Your first graphic shows the settings when going through Notifications / Wallet / (three dots) - then you get the older Wallet first page (with the old Contactless logo).
The second graphic is going through Settings / Lock screen.
Going through Wallet, I do not get the above options - I get the newer Contactless logo, with my initial in the top right - taking me into Google-based options.

Xiaomi 13 Pro (NUWA). Dirty flash. Everything is good.
Notes can sync now. Gallery doesn't crash (which was mentioned in last week).
Thank you team!

Reactions: xeGox
Hi all!
Does anyone know why the Incognito switch is missing from the notification shade?
It was present in previous versions of MIUI.

Flashed over previous weekly.

Diting / All OK

Everything works fine and appears to be smoother / quicker responsive compared with previous few weekly versions.

Thanks Devs

It doesn't seem to be active for older Xiaomi Accounts.
Security doesn't complete 100% whereas I am updated with latest weekly ROM, this issue is always there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-03-23-25-16-495_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-03-23-25-16-495_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 168
Nuwa all updated ok but now I have a big zone under the keyboard (gboard) that wasn't there on older roms. On other phones I had that "issue" and there was an option to show or no the "hide keyboard button", but can't find it here.

Happens to anyone else?

Before, have only this image with notifications over it, but enought to see that there was no so much empty space there

Edit: found, its under settings>home screen>system navigation>"hide full screen indicator"
Its the same for me and I dont like it to be honest but I will try it without indicator.
That's exactly how it should be. It's OK, you don't have to like it, but that's how it is on any Global ROM.

CHANGELOG

System

Fix - Full-screen gestures bar was too narrow when a keyboard is showing

With nuwa, you are going into Lock screen settings via two different routes.
Your first graphic shows the settings when going through Notifications / Wallet / (three dots) - then you get the older Wallet first page (with the old Contactless logo).
The second graphic is going through Settings / Lock screen.
Going through Wallet, I do not get the above options - I get the newer Contactless logo, with my initial in the top right - taking me into Google-based options.
Yeah that's exactly what I said, almost word for word. I just forgot to mention (or better yet, I wrote it on a first draft, but then I accidentally closed chrome so it didn't save it and I forgot to write it again) that I was entering the wallet via the notification shade.
But, those are not "older wallet options", but I'd say "older Miui options", cause they're part of the smartphone settings, not wallet's...

Reactions: Iain_B
I installed this version on my 12pro (Zeus).
Play store doesn't work and in lockscreen I always get 0°c. Why? Thanx

I have mine set to Settings / Display & brightness / Refresh rate, and it is set to default, which is dynamic.
Under Developer options, I have set 'Show refresh rate'. I have gone to the main screen. When not scrolling, it settles to 10; when scrolling between the different pages, it changes to 'Auto', and underneath goes up to 120 when scrolling quickly.
I can confirm on fuxi that is always on 120hz while is set to dynamic
Not an issue for me just reporting

Reactions: Iain_B
Nuwa all updated ok but now I have a big zone under the keyboard (gboard) that wasn't there on older roms. On other phones I had that "issue" and there was an option to show or no the "hide keyboard button", but can't find it here.

Happens to anyone else?

Before, have only this image with notifications over it, but enought to see that there was no so much empty space there

Edit: found, its under settings>home screen>system navigation>"hide full screen indicator"
Also for me!
It sounds Excessive but I have many problems to tap without looking the keyboard.

All is much higher than before and it's a mess!

How can we fix this?
3d60bd6d083b6fb8b74eac46078499ef.jpg

Sent by Xiaomi 12

Reactions: HerrJohnssen
Settings > Home screen > System navigation > "Hide full screen indicator" should make it better.
No. It's not better.
I need the screen indicator to use one hand feature.

Sent by Xiaomi 12

I installed this version on my 12pro (Zeus).
Play store doesn't work and in lockscreen I always get 0°c. Why? Thanx
About the weather. I think i cleared cache and data in the weather app to solve this. Try it and maybe the same with play store.

Last edited:
I have lost the landing point again for the moon super wallpaper. This was after going into Wallpaper & personalization and changing some settings.
I got the message below, and accepted it, but it still did not work. I tried re-installing the ROM, and that does not work (although the first time, re-installing the ROM got it back again - just the once).
Screenshot_2024-02-04-09-28-28-502_com.android.thememanager-edit.jpg

I tried The red planet, and that worked fine - going to the selected Landing point. I then went back to the Moon wallpaper, and the Landing point still did not work. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.