HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening. My phone is redmi k60pro 12/512. I have this problem after installing the 24.1.8 update, the message Google Play Services has been suspended. and therefore a terrible battery drain. returning to 24.1.1 fixed the bug. I had the same problem on software 12.28, I had to revert to 12.18 and it helped. I installed the update via TWRP, the latest one, with cleaning. Then I tried flasboot, same effect. I'm currently on 24.1.1, everything except the gallery, but that's standard. The question is, does anyone have a similar problem with Google Pay?
I also have k60 pro but i don't have any of this error i only use fastboot to update.

Updated my 13 Ultra with this latest version but Constantly freezing when unlocked and getting System Ui Error and need to restart to use again. Any ideas how to resolve this issue ?

Hi everybody!

My problem from the beginning is that after I flash the hyperos system (the same in twrp and fastboot), when the hyperos logo appears at startup, after a while it restarts and the system does not load. I saw that several people had already encountered the problem, but I did not see a solution for anyone. Is it possible to solve the update without data loss?

Hi everybody!

My problem from the beginning is that after I flash the hyperos system (the same in twrp and fastboot), when the hyperos logo appears at startup, after a while it restarts and the system does not load. I saw that several people had already encountered the problem, but I did not see a solution for anyone. Is it possible to solve the update without data loss?
try to download again the rom and reinstall it via fastboot with clean flash....

Google Wallet still not working. I have updated the latest apk and my phone passes the integrity check on TB checker. This is getting tiring

I tried several versions, this is exactly my problem. I don't want the clean flash :(
You don't say what phone you have.
I always close all apps, clear all Recents, and clear cache and Dalvik before I update. I rarely get any problems.

You don't say what phone you have.
I always close all apps, clear all Recents, and clear cache and Dalvik before I update. I rarely get any problems.
Sorry, fuxi. I haven't been able to flash a version so far. I always reverted to the latest version 14

Sorry, fuxi. I haven't been able to flash a version so far. I always reverted to the latest version 14
In your searches, has this been happening to other fuxi users?
If not, it could be down to some non-standard app / setting that you have.

In your searches, has this been happening to other fuxi users?
If not, it could be down to some non-standard app / setting that you have.
I read a long time ago that someone else had this problem, but I didn't see the solution. I'm waiting to see if someone comes forward who solved it.

Reactions: Iain_B
If you bothered to read a little, instead of complaining you would know how to solve it. If you don't like it, go back to Global. The Developer Team does the work selflessly.
If you bothered to be helpful rather than grumpy, this forum would work better and put less pressure on the devs.

Reactions: gotty
Exact same problem on fuxi, havent yet tried clean install with wipe.
Hi! I'm also with fuxi. My phone is CN variant. The first thing were to clean flash xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 latest version. After some time, HyperOS were developed, so I Dirty flashed (e.g. as an update, not clean flash) and since then every update is dirty-flashed. Therefore I believe it is possible to be a mistake from your side within the flashing process, or there is an installed app/ service, that causes the bootloop. If second case, I see no other option, but to try clean flash.

Edit: Or you could go back to working OS version and try to identify the problematic app/ service - uninstall it and try again with flash...

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER and Iain_B
Google Wallet still not working. I have updated the latest apk and my phone passes the integrity check on TB checker. This is getting tiring
It has been suggested that you reboot after installing the apk file. I did this. Whether it was this that made Wallet work, I don't know. But my Wallet still worked afterwards.

Reactions: KGVER
Actually wallet is working perfectly as i have mentioned before , but i guess - my best guess is that you didn't read any pages.. So, if wallet is working fine for many users , then again my guess is only your wallet that is not working and again my guess , you didnt read the pages to solve it.

Shennong Xiaomi 14 Pro

Everything working smooth

Only detail: sometimes Google Play Services crash.

I already wiped Google Play Services cache and Play Store data and cache.

Greetings community, i have a connectivity problem with my phone (diting running on the latest weekly) and my xiaomi pad 6. I can not connect to the tablet to display my phone or continue my tasks in the app. The tablet is not able to connect to my phone, i am using the same xiaomi account same wifi and Bluetooth its on. Please note that my old xiaomi mi 10t pro can connect. It has older version of miui with the miui+ feature instead the new interconnectivity.
Anyone facing same problem and could help me solve this problem?
Cheers

Reactions: osirisred
Is here anyone using dual app feature for Instagram and noticing automatic brightness changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.