HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then do it and get it. They are doing the work here for free and will release it when they want. There is no right for anyone to get something. If you have luck you will get it when it's done. If not, then not. Pay them monthly a developer salary and maybe they can do their work only on the rom. But don't expect something you have no rights for. They can also end this project in seconds only because of people which can't wait for free work. Then get the chinese rom and stop spaming the forum. But I know, why should again a comment help when people aren't able to read posts, forum rules and so on...

Edit: also: Stable for Xiaomi is also something which you, have no rights for. Also with the original firmware where the 13 Ultra gets sent was buggy, and it wasn't hyper os.
I just asked if why it isn't released. I don't demand it! I RESPECT MIUI.EU DEVELOPERS!

Poco f4 gt - The ROM is great at the moment.
In recent weeks, accumulator suspiciously fast drain. ( It's hard to decide if it's Software or Hardware)

Reactions: stivakos
Do the following steps:

Run cmd as administrator !

Connect your phone to the PC and accept everything on the phone.

Execute first command :

adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery

Wait until it says successful .

Execute the second command :

adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor

Wait until it says successful.

Then the last behfel:

adb reboot

Cell phone restarts and the gallery works

People should stop repeating about the adb commands as a fix for the gallery when it's just TEMP fix as for last weeks. It never works forever, it works with luck for a few hours.

Its not a fix, it shouldn't even be on second post quoted as a fix, lots and lots of users report every week that the problem reappears hours after the adb commands. So stop telling again and again "use the adb..." because it fix nothing. It just reset the gallery and works for 1h or 10 but keeps having the same problem again and again.

Poco f4 gt - The ROM is great at the moment.
In recent weeks, accumulator suspiciously fast drain. ( It's hard to decide if it's Software or Hardware)
If you go into Settings / Battery, and tap on the graph line where the battery goes down fastest, you can see underneath what is consuming the greatest power. You should then be able to make the necessary adjustments to minimise power consumption.
I always have Battery saver on, but make my own adjustments.

Reactions: KGVER and PeaceOne
People should stop repeating about the adb commands as a fix for the gallery when it's just TEMP fix as for last weeks. It never works forever, it works with luck for a few hours.

Its not a fix, it shouldn't even be on second post quoted as a fix, lots and lots of users report every week that the problem reappears hours after the adb commands. So stop telling again and again "use the adb..." because it fix nothing. It just reset the gallery and works for 1h or 10 but keeps having the same problem again and again.
Then people also should stop complaining about this problem. We all know now. As we can see, there is actually no permanently solution. So what do people expect when they keep bringing up the problem? A white knight with the solution?
If xiaomi.eu have a permanently solution for it, they will tell us. If Xiaomi solve the problem itself, we will notice.

Then people also should stop complaining about this problem. We all know now. As we can see, there is actually no permanently solution. So what do people expect when they keep bringing up the problem? A white knight with the solution?
If xiaomi.eu have a permanently solution for it, they will tell us. If Xiaomi solve the problem itself, we will notice.
People just report that the problem is still there, no one demand anything, just report the info to the devels, and hope someday it can be fixed. But answer people with a fake fix is not a solution, and have been happenning for several releases. Ppl say, hey, gallery still crash. And some come fast to post a not working fix again and again.

You said "we all know now", perfect, then stop answering who report about the bug with a non working fix, so people dont have to answer those fake fixes telling that no, that doesn't work (and never worked).

and still also the sound notification problem when a message arrives with the Google messaging application

People just report that the problem is still there, no one demand anything, just report the info to the devels, and hope someday it can be fixed. But answer people with a fake fix is not a solution, and have been happenning for several releases. Ppl say, hey, gallery still crash. And some come fast to post a not working fix again and again.

You said "we all know now", perfect, then stop answering who report about the bug with a non working fix, so people dont have to answer those fake fixes telling that no, that doesn't work (and never worked).
and what we can't understand is that the problem only persists on certain phones! especially fuxy!
while on the official ROMs and the "elite" custom the problem does not hesitate!!!

Reactions: gotty

A temp fix is better than nothing. At this moment we have nothing more than this.
If people ask what to do when gallery is crashing, should the others only response that they don't know? It's better to offer a temp fix than nothing.

A temp fix is better than nothing. At this moment we have nothing more than this.
If people ask what to do when gallery is crashing, should the others only response that they don't know? It's better to offer a temp fix than nothing.
Sure, but then say clear on posts that this is a temp fix and not a fix, because maybe devels can feel that feedback is that the problem is gone when it's not.

Nuwa - no root.
I still cannot find the switch for 5G. I am beginning to wonder if it could be a network problem rather than ROM.
When I turn off 'Automatically select network', the 5G option does not come up.
Can someone with a 13 Pro confirm that there is the 5G option somewhere?

(I suppose that it could also be a hardware problem. The colour red has already gone from my phone so I am already experiencing hardware problems.)

Nuwa - no root.
I still cannot find the switch for 5G. I am beginning to wonder if it could be a network problem rather than ROM.
When I turn off 'Automatically select network', the 5G option does not come up.
Can someone with a 13 Pro confirm that there is the 5G option somewhere?

(I suppose that it could also be a hardware problem. The colour red has already gone from my phone so I am already experiencing hardware problems.)
On my phone, under mobile network, select my sim slot I can choose my preffered network: 5g, 4g, 3g or only 2g. On the previous menu I can also enable use SA.

Most of 5g networks are deployed at this moment as NSA, that means that the phone connects to 4g for signaling of the phone but can add 5g for data. SA networks is where 5g SA is enabled and there signaling and data are both over 5g, no 4g used there.

Maybe you are trying to use 5g only, without 4g on a non SA network? Also sim must have SA enabled on the phone company.

There is no an "easy" option to choose 5g and only 5g network, maybe some code or network engineer apps can allow to force it, but it's not on the common user options.

Reactions: saf.oda
Okay, so let me get one thing straight. If I freely install the ROM of Xiaomi.EU, then I lose the right to criticism of said ROM, because the developers provide it for free, without charging anything, selflessly. It is to make it clear that this forum is only for worship and not for constructive criticism. Ignoring the heavy, child rats and trolls, evidently, those go free. Increíble.

On my phone, under mobile network, select my sim slot I can choose my preffered network: 5g, 4g, 3g or only 2g. On the previous menu I can also enable use SA.

Most of 5g networks are deployed at this moment as NSA, that means that the phone connects to 4g for signaling of the phone but can add 5g for data. SA networks is where 5g SA is enabled and there signaling and data are both over 5g, no 4g used there.

Maybe you are trying to use 5g only, without 4g on a non SA network? Also sim must have SA enabled on the phone company.

There is no an "easy" option to choose 5g and only 5g network, maybe some code or network engineer apps can allow to force it, but it's not on the common user options.
I have had the 5G option available previously. I cannot remember if it has been since HyperOS that I have not had the option. I have not changed the SIM, nor have I changed network. It previously came up as '5G' in the notifications bar as well. Now it is just '4G+'. (That is when I turn off WiFi.)
I notice also that I do not have VoWiFi show on the notifications line.

Reactions: gotty
Hello all, with the previous rom i have an high battery usage of Google. 30% what can i do? Xiaomi 14 Pro
Hello , i have xm14pro and i can get a SOT of between 7-8 hours a day. No "high draining" at all.

Perhaps you have to adjust some of your apps for battery consumption, also try cleaning cache / dalvik through TWRP and also delete the /data/system/package_cache folder (advanced > file manager) .

Reactions: Yucatan96
Status
Not open for further replies.