HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , i have xm14pro and i can get a SOT of between 7-8 hours a day. No "high draining" at all.

Perhaps you have to adjust some of your apps for battery consumption, also try cleaning cache / dalvik through TWRP and also delete the /data/system/package_cache folder (advanced > file manager) .
Hello, have you installed the latest available version for the Xiaomi 14 Pro? How do you find it?

I have had the 5G option available previously. I cannot remember if it has been since HyperOS that I have not had the option. I have not changed the SIM, nor have I changed network. It previously came up as '5G' in the notifications bar as well. Now it is just '4G+'. (That is when I turn off WiFi.)
I notice also that I do not have VoWiFi show on the notifications line.
Ok, then it's normal 5g, seems strange.

If you dial *#*#4636#*#* go to info of your sim slot, what do you have on preffered network? Take note of original exact option before playing with it

1000063624.jpg

Reactions: Iain_B
Okay, so let me get one thing straight. If I freely install the ROM of Xiaomi.EU, then I lose the right to criticism of said ROM, because the developers provide it for free, without charging anything, selflessly. It is to make it clear that this forum is only for worship and not for constructive criticism. Ignoring the heavy, child rats and trolls, evidently, those go free. Increíble.
As I see it, this forum has two purposes:
- to provide feedback to the developers to help with bugs, etc.;
- for self-help for any issues/problems that may arise.
Constructive criticism should always be considered useful.
Users are encouraged to search for any problems and/or read the forum first. This helps reduce questions being repeated multiple times.
Certain questions are discouraged, like 'When will xxx ROM appear?' or questions relating to ROMs which have been modified, eg. rooted.

Ok, then it's normal 5g, seems strange.

If you dial *#*#4636#*#* go to info of your sim slot, what do you have on preffered network? Take note of original exact option before playing with it

View attachment 50822
I have already checked that, and again now, and it is exactly the same as in your example.
I have tried to get through to my provider - but it's Saturday!!
I shall have to wait until my replacement phone comes and see then. I'll test it first on the Global ROM, and then with the .eu ROM.

Reactions: gotty
Mi13Pro Flashed Nuwa this morning and Magisk Canary. Everything is working smooth and fast. Thanks a lot devs

Last edited:
Sure, but then say clear on posts that this is a temp fix and not a fix, because maybe devels can feel that feedback is that the problem is gone when it's not.
Yes, you're right. It's a temporary fix, not resolves the problem definitely. I used the commands twice but the gallery is still failling.

Reactions: gotty
i updatet my ishtar from miui to hyperos. i had zero problems so far, but now i wanted to Update to the newest build and now the touch doesnt work in twrp. is there any fix?

I am getting this error after the first adb command:

Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 21166 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.gallery

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
I am getting this error after the first adb command:

Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 21166 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.gallery
Enable USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings).

Reactions: kwisi and KGVER
Why you did a format sir?
There was a issue with apps accessing data on the last update. twrp wipe (standard) resulted in all aps not being able to access images etc.
Following the format, the apps can upload images etc
(See my new profile picture :)

Reactions: KGVER
There was a issue with apps accessing data on the last update. twrp wipe (standard) resulted in all aps not being able to access images etc.
Following the format, the apps can upload images etc
(See my new profile picture :)
Sh*t the format is always painful , but i did notice the new prof picture of yours :p:p . Im waiting for shennong version if it happens , or maybe next's week update . Im patient !

Hello , i have xm14pro and i can get a SOT of between 7-8 hours a day. No "high draining" at all.

Perhaps you have to adjust some of your apps for battery consumption, also try cleaning cache / dalvik through TWRP and also delete the /data/system/package_cache folder (advanced > file manager) .
What happens when i use clean cache and dalvik? Also the folder, nothing critical happens? Thx for your help

Reactions: KGVER
What happens when i use clean cache and dalvik? Also the folder, nothing critical happens? Thx for your help
If you do the things that i mention and only the exact thing as i say , nothing "bad" will happen. They will all rebuild itself after reboot device. Fixes error apps etc etc with simple words like crashes and or the black screen after update. Also if a certain app lets say "instagram app" uses like a lot of battery , you can find this specific app under settings > apps and then you have to clear data of this app, this is recommended for system apps also but please remember that this will erase app's settings, like it installed for the first time. It is a try to fix specific apps problems or drains..

Hope you will understand , because my english are not perfect . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.