HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
(INGRESS) Hello everyone! I would like to point out a few errors/missing settings: the screenshot does not work well when using hardware buttons, the smoothness of the device is intermittent (when scrolling the interface of any application), short-term freezes for a fraction of a second, before that was. The battery is some kind of mockery, the device lives for 8-9 hours with the same set of applications, then 3 hours is a stretch, no matter what tests I didn’t do, I don’t understand the reason this has been going on since December 2022 (MIUI 14) On stock MIUI 13 more precisely, on the next update after the release of 13.0.4, the device set a record for me of 11 hours 42 minutes (screen time is indicated everywhere), on subsequent firmware I didn’t even see 10 hours. I'm just wondering why this is happening. The setting “Always expand the top notification” is also missing, for me it was very useful. And the last thing I remember from the main shortcuts: the screen frequency when setting the value is always 120 Hz, and also adaptive, the screen itself switches to 60 Hz and back without stopping, it continues the same way with XiaomiEU MIUI on December 14, 2022, because of this, the screen slightly changes contrast or else something, and it turns out that it flickers when you don't touch it, I've already got used to it for a year, but still a little annoying on the stock there was no such thing. Thank you for reading, maybe you will take a note to fix something, with respect to you developers and forum users.

Reactions: stivakos
Lo siento por contestar en español pero mi inglés es muy malo, me sigue apareciendo sin problemas para seleccionar la prioridad de 5g en Xiaomi 13 pro.
Just to show what I get with my selection - looking for the 5G option.
IMG_20240113_184855.jpgScreenshot_2024-01-07-06-10-56-661_com.android.phone-edit.jpgScreenshot_2024-01-13-18-44-01-010_com.android.phone-edit.jpg

Reactions: saf.oda
Thx dev for the rom ,

Anyone else experiencing lag in keyboard animation ? For ex in messages when opening the keyboard , it feels laggy .

Hello
On Poco f5 pro the "wake UP by taking the phone" option ( my phone is not in English so I extrapolate) does not work anymore since this upgrade.

The rest seems fine.

Xiaomi 12 with twrp. Native message app crashed. ADB method don't working. Format, install rom from OTG, same situation.

Last edited:
Good evening. My phone is redmi k60pro 12/512. I have this problem after installing the 24.1.8 update, the message Google Play Services has been suspended. and therefore a terrible battery drain. returning to 24.1.1 fixed the bug. I had the same problem on software 12.28, I had to revert to 12.18 and it helped. I installed the update via TWRP, the latest one, with cleaning. Then I tried flasboot, same effect. I'm currently on 24.1.1, everything except the gallery, but that's standard. The question is, does anyone have a similar problem with Google Pay?

Good evening. My phone is redmi k60pro 12/512. I have this problem after installing the 24.1.8 update, the message Google Play Services has been suspended. and therefore a terrible battery drain. returning to 24.1.1 fixed the bug. I had the same problem on software 12.28, I had to revert to 12.18 and it helped. I installed the update via TWRP, the latest one, with cleaning. Then I tried flasboot, same effect. I'm currently on 24.1.1, everything except the gallery, but that's standard. The question is, does anyone have a similar problem with Google Pay?

I have the same options that Luky send, even selected 5G the device only stablish 4G.
I just updated from HyperOS Global versión to .eu, and i had the 5G network on that.
I still cannot be sure whether it could be a setting I have, for instance for the Battery saver option, or whether it could be a hardware problem.

I lost the colour red and partly green about 2 months after I got the phone, which could be around the same time that I stopped getting 5G (I did not really notice). It could be, therefore, not only the colours that have the hardware problem.
I shall have to see when I get the replacement phone.

I still cannot be sure whether it could be a setting I have, for instance for the Battery saver option, or whether it could be a hardware problem.

I lost the colour red and partly green about 2 months after I got the phone, which could be around the same time that I stopped getting 5G (I did not really notice). It could be, therefore, not only the colours that have the hardware problem.
I shall have to see when I get the replacement phone.
Well in my case it's just the 5G connection the issue, but if you don't have the preferred network option could be a hardware problem. Hope it's not the case.

Is anybody else having an issue where if you have a dynamic wallpaper set as your lockscreen and go to unlock your phone the live wallpaper stays in the background and the background doesn't remain static and fade like it is meant to? I am using the Mondrian version of 24.1.8 on the POCO F5 Pro

Hi, I have this problem for MONDRIAN (POCO F5 Pro / Redmi K60)
Detecting layers remains blocked and loads infinitely

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-14-03-36-31-688_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-14-03-36-31-688_lockscreen.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Angry
Reactions: Sv01a and MeiGuddet
If you go into Settings / Battery, and tap on the graph line where the battery goes down fastest, you can see underneath what is consuming the greatest power. You should then be able to make the necessary adjustments to minimise power consumption.
I always have Battery saver on, but make my own adjustments.
I found the solution. Yes, I always set it up too. I forgot, two weeks ago I deliberately set the Chrome browser to a continuous running position. Chrome consumed 59% of battery drain. Thanks for reminding me!

Reactions: saf.oda and Iain_B
Do the following steps:

Run cmd as administrator !

Connect your phone to the PC and accept everything on the phone.

Execute first command :

adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery

Wait until it says successful .

Execute the second command :

adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor

Wait until it says successful.

Then the last behfel:

adb reboot

Cell phone restarts and the gallery works
NUWA still crash :(

Reactions: gotty
Flashed it late last night, via fastboot as always. Everything fine so far, no crashes besides the one we all know. As for the constructive criticism debate, my take on it is simple. If you voluntary flash a beta/dev build, you can't start complaining about things being broken. Writing feedback/reporting issues, yes, complaining no.

Reactions: KGVER and saf.oda
Status
Not open for further replies.