HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried in Opera, Vivaldi and Brave. It didn't work in any of these browsers. I only use Chrome very rarely. I tried just now in Whatsapp and Telegram and it's working, but I'm not interested about these apps. In browser I need that function to work... Can you recommend a browser with that function working? Thanks!
It doesn't work in Firefox either. So maybe it's a browser 'thing' that doesn't allow you to do a scrolling screenshot.

It doesn't work in Firefox either. So maybe it's a browser 'thing' that doesn't allow you to do a scrolling screenshot.
I don't think it's a browser "feature". I have an OnePlus 9, and on that phone scrolling screenshot it's working on all browsers, including Chrome( I don't have Firefox installed...:D ). So , I guess it's a HyperOS "thing", since in MIUI used to work...

Reactions: Iain_B
I take it all the important changes for the transition to hyperos have been completed, now it's back to the trivial stuff of bug fixes and security database updates? They removed a few interesting conveniences and changed the firmware name - way to go.

I tried in Opera, Vivaldi and Brave. It didn't work in any of these browsers. I only use Chrome very rarely. I tried just now in Whatsapp and Telegram and it's working, but I'm not interested about these apps. In browser I need that function to work... Can you recommend a browser with that function working? Thanks!
I already wrote to you that Chrome has this option. https://streamable.com/dt9y9d

So , I guess it's a HyperOS "thing", since in MIUI used to work...
You're wrong, it didn't work in Chrome or MIUI 13/14.

Reactions: n01101110n
Hello, unfortunately the gallery is not working correctly again.
13Pro.
P.S. : I extend my thanks to the developers and appreciation for their work

Reactions: gotty
Its my 8th or 9th update since November and once again like every week I have no issues at all. I dont need adb, all apps are working, wallet is working, no crashes etc....Xiaomi 13 Ultra. Always dirty flashed as an update via A13 TWRP.

Reactions: donmarkoni
Does anyone face the issue of combos in game turbo (visible via swiping from left to right at the top left corner while ingame) not working?

Xiaomi 13 pro installed the latest firmware, then cleared davlik and cache completely. works well, the gallery works, does not crash! Everything is fine at work!

Hi all!
I have a bug(?) that really annoys me, at every phone reboot chrome home shortcut is removed. Chrome permission is "always allow" for home shortcut, already tried different solution but I have this problem since first install of hyperos...am I the only one?

Hi, on latest Fuxi weekly, all widget names appear under the widget, is that a bug or was it always like this? I don't remember the clock showing clock title and torch showing torch title.
1000186640.jpg

It depends on which widget you used.
- the widget from this menu does not display the title
Screenshot_2024-01-15-08-15-52-313_com.miui.home.jpg
- the widget from this menu displays the title
Screenshot_2024-01-15-08-15-33-490_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
In any case, you can turn it off in the "home screen" settings.

I am a Xiaomi 13 ultra user who suffers from the "gallery crashing" issue. I would definately hope it fixed but I am not sure what I can provide to help developers (like logs or something? My phone is rooted btw.)

Procedures I have tried are

- Wipe cache and dalvik cache in TWRP
- The well-known ADB fix
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot

It works, but for only hours. And then it keeps crashing again.

Reactions: gotty
If Gallery is crashing for you, run these adb commands

Code:
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot
Sorry about my ignorance, but how I can run this adb command?
My gallery continues crashing...
TNX

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Sorry about my ignorance, but how I can run this adb command?
My gallery continues crashing...
TNX

Status
Not open for further replies.