HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated my Xiaomi 13 ultra but constantly getting System Ui error and phone freezes when turning screen on. Any ideas how to fix?

For me it works like a charm as well on my POCO F5 Pro, coming from 24.1.1.
I'm always updating via cable (takes max. 10 minutes), don't want to waste my time on TWRP :D
Perhaps all the crashes for the people are originating from TWRP updates?
Nope it has nothing to do with that. I have flashed every single update over TWRP and I had never issues except once where I had to execute the adb command. After that no problems.

Reactions: Mario1944
Hello all! First of all thanks to the developers and also the community here for their constant help! Most of the times, when I'm having issues, I managed to found the answer within the forum. But now it can't found a topic about this one.

I have issues with Lock screen notifications from Viber. For rest of the apps everything is okay, but for Viber simply doesn't work - sometimes the screen light-up, but no text notifications; sometimes it even doesn't light-up.
I tried to clear cache and data; stop/ restart app; reinstall app... "Auto-start" and "No restrictions" settings are presented.
The phone is Xiaomi 13 (FUXI) and I experience this since I switched to HyperOS weekly ROMs.

Do you have any idea what I could try as well? Of course, it could be possible the issue to be within the app development itself, but still I would like to check here for possible solution as well.

The "/xiaomi.eu/HyperOS-W..ES/OS1.0.24.1.11.DEV" file could not be found or is not available. Please select another file.when will it be released,plz
First post says exactly this about 24.1.11 Xiaomi 14/14 Pro - DELAYED .

Reactions: Abraham.
Hi, on latest Fuxi weekly, all widget names appear under the widget, is that a bug or was it always like this? I don't remember the clock showing clock title and torch showing torch title.
View attachment 50839
uncheck this and the names go away

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-15-10-16-11-137_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-15-10-16-11-137_com.android.settings.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 80
Hello all! First of all thanks to the developers and also the community here for their constant help! Most of the times, when I'm having issues, I managed to found the answer within the forum. But now it can't found a topic about this one.

I have issues with Lock screen notifications from Viber. For rest of the apps everything is okay, but for Viber simply doesn't work - sometimes the screen light-up, but no text notifications; sometimes it even doesn't light-up.
I tried to clear cache and data; stop/ restart app; reinstall app... "Auto-start" and "No restrictions" settings are presented.
The phone is Xiaomi 13 (FUXI) and I experience this since I switched to HyperOS weekly ROMs.

Do you have any idea what I could try as well? Of course, it could be possible the issue to be within the app development itself, but still I would like to check here for possible solution as well.
I have also problems with lock screen notifications, but with Whatsapp and I know some people who also have these problem. The notification appears on lock screen and after a few seconds or a minute it disappears.
I have it since 23.12.28 I think.

Any Idea how to fix Bluetooth audio Problem? Problem exists since Update from Last MIUI to First HyperOS Dev Version. I can do Phone calls with Headphones and even in my car. But None external Bluetooth speaker is playing Sound. It is possible to make Phone calls But Not audio/music (YouTube/Soundcloud/...) Though the Apps are Resume playing. I even reset Bluetooth, I repaired my Phone and devices, I did try different Codecs and so on.... My Phone is a Zeus XM12Pro with twrp a14 8.2 and latest xiaomi.eu Rom (this one)

have you checked if you are going through BASIC and DEVICE integrity?
Sometimes it helps to restart the device after updating "XiaomiEUModule".
I restarted and contactless in Wallet worked fine. I don't often use Google Pay, so won't be able to check that.

Reactions: KGVER
I would like to report a possible problem. Can anyone who uses Firefox like me tell me if they can load images or videos from the browser?
With stock browser I can open the gallery, while with Firefox nothing happens when I press input to insert images.

Ps the fix for the gallery works for a few minutes on nuwa.

Ps2 on lockscreen wheater stay at 0°c and not update. Other function works thank you

Cheers

Firefox
Ps2 on lockscreen wheater stay at 0°c and not update. Other function works thank you
I use Firefox,.on Nuwa, all is fine
How did you update?
If with twrp, it can happen that you need to format additionally to a basic wipe.

Gallery only crashed on 24.1.1 on this Nuwa, never before and never since
Without every day the use of adb commands the Gallery crash by my Nuwa. As temporary fix for me i use Google Fotos. I don't know why this happen on my side.i will try to get a logcat the next time, maybe it can be helpful.

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

Reactions: gotty and Viennui
DITING on HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8
no more app crashes
I was closed to come back to MIUI after 2 weeks of various app crash.

Happy to find stability with Hyper OS

Great job
thx

I only have the issue with Themes crashing as well as agenda. Still I am utterly happy with the work you all put in!

And how I use this code

I have also problems with lock screen notifications, but with Whatsapp and I know some people who also have these problem. The notification appears on lock screen and after a few seconds or a minute it disappears.
Xiaomi 12 still has the same problem

I'm having troubles with my bank app, it's not working after moving from miui to hyperOS and I already tried the fix on app crashing but simply won't open, any help? the app is call Supermovil from Santander in MX

I restarted and contactless in Wallet worked fine. I don't often use Google Pay, so won't be able to check that.
I faced the same issue this morning. installed the latest injector update from one of the post in this thread still doesnt work as Integrity checker shows passed on both Play Integrity and Safety net but Google Pay still shows "Phone does not meet the security requirement" hence i tried deleting cache and stuff for Google Play Store, Google Play Framework, Google Pay and Google Wallet.

Right now my phone is still showing as does not meet requirement in Google Pay after rebooting the phone. When going to my stored credit card or setup contactless it shows unable to retrieve wallet info.

Play integrity checker now returns -8 error code

Status
Not open for further replies.