HyperOS 1.0 24.2.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes (Xiaomi 14 Global - Germany)

John778

Personally, I would try installing NON-HLOS.bin from the EEA fastboot ROM.
1. ROM must be in fastboot format
2. Extract a file called modem.img or non-hlos.bin from the firmware .tgz file using an archive utility like 7-Zip or WinRAR.
3. Flash it using fastboot using an appropriate command, such as:
Code:
fastboot flash modem non-hlos.bin
fastboot reboot

I cannot guarantee a successful outcome.

Reactions: Spookie and John778
Mondrian POCO F5 Pro is OK. Kudos to the devs.
Only the "Security - Cleaner" as well as the "Settings - Screen time" widgets still don't add to the App Vault.
The latter; 'To be able to use widgets, update "Settings" first.'
Do more Mondrian users have the same problem?

good morning everyone, I see that the connection is faster than the previous time but not very fast, even though I have Vodafone with 1 gigabyte speed the computer is unable to go beyond almost 600 kB/s. very, very strange. see you later for other considerations.

John778

Personally, I would try installing NON-HLOS.bin from the EEA fastboot ROM.
1. ROM must be in fastboot format
2. Extract a file called modem.img or non-hlos.bin from the firmware .tgz file using an archive utility like 7-Zip or WinRAR.
3. Flash it using fastboot using an appropriate command, such as:
Code:
fastboot flash modem non-hlos.bin
fastboot reboot

I cannot guarantee a successful outcome.
Thks @gogocar62 for your help but i have already tried to flash the non-hlos.bin file with no success. Anyway, appreciate your help.

Reactions: Maik
Can someone explain to me the difference between the dev version and the stable one. I am interested in installing this version, it is my first time.

Can someone explain to me the difference between the dev version and the stable one. I am interested in installing this version, it is my first time.
What does it sound like to you? If you want a ROM with as little as possible bugs, choose stable ROM.
If you want to be up to date regarding new features and you can live with a few bugs sometimes, choose developer (weekly) ROM.
The stable ROM would be a good daily driver for a newbie.

Reactions: KGVER and vickmen22
What does it sound like to you? If you want a ROM with as little as possible bugs, choose stable ROM.
If you want to be up to date regarding new features and you can live with a few bugs sometimes, choose developer (weekly) ROM.
The stable ROM would be a good daily driver for a newbie.
I understand, thanks for clarifying the hard part, but something else and sorry for bothering, is it literally updated weekly?

- Weekly ROM released every weekend (updates can be skipped)
- Stable ROM usually in the range of 60-90 days

Reactions: KGVER
FUXI OK! Thanks for your great work.
Still has some chinese characters.

Attachments

• ChineseChars1.jpg
    ChineseChars1.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 281
  • ChineseChars2.jpg
    ChineseChars2.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 280
I have a Chinese xiaomi 13 pro "nuwa", my operator uses B28 bands, so the Chinese rom did not work for my operator, I released the bootloader and installed the EU rom believing that I could use the B28 band, do you know if it is possible?
newww.png

SourceForce: Scheduled maintenance is complete. SourceForge is back to full capacity.

It is working now :)

Downloading shennong rom...

Thank you for your hard and amazing work Devs!
Just curious, is it working properly? Have you experienced any heavy bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.