HyperOS 1.0 24.2.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google wallet working?
Just found out in the supermarket it's not working.
I did install the latest XiaomiEUModule_2024.02.29.apk and security certificate also passed.

Edit: There is just now a new play integrity fix module (15.9.3) in Magisk.

So far as i can see it doesn't give an error after updating this module and opening wallet. I do need to test it somewhere of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
XM14PRO since morning everything is working. Gwallet of course is working and also the extended power menu is fixed for sure! :)

Hello @Igor Eisberg https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/24-2-19-20-25.71549/post-718901 can you check the 1st one you have checked the 2nd thing so don't mind it thanks.
Those buttons come from the app itself, nothing we can do about it. In fact, officially they are hidden on HyperOS for these apps.

Also there's Emerg*ny information tab on lock screen, isn't merged with Xiaomi H*alth application.
Don't know what tab you're talking about.

My personal Telegram is for friends, not reporting bugs.
Okay sir I got it sorry for inconvenient questions. Welp the little bug I'm talking about go to Xiaomi h*alth (*=e) > profile> Emergency> fill the blanks. Lock the device tap on emergency button located on left of the fingerprint icon. Now tap emergency information. You will see an app from aosp has launched. Normally Xiaomi h*alth should handle the action

Okay sir I got it sorry for inconvenient questions. Welp the little bug I'm talking about go to Xiaomi h*alth (*=e) > profile> Emergency> fill the blanks. Lock the device tap on emergency button located on left of the fingerprint icon. Now tap emergency information. You will see an app from aosp has launched. Normally Xiaomi h*alth should handle the action
Patched for next release. The "Medical records" item will now be shown below "Emergency information".

Is it normal for icons to be this big when searching on the home screen launcher? Normally icons are not that big

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-03-03-17-03-794_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-03-03-17-03-794_com.miui.home.jpg
    953.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2024-03-03-03-17-07-821_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-03-03-17-07-821_com.miui.home.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 116

I also have this problem! Just unlocked bootloader, no root but google messages just goes dark. :))) received nothing for a couple of days now. (Been wondering why no spam mes for a while... Lolz)

Thanks dev, Ishtar here. Things work well so far.

Also, can you add more advanced option for search in setting? Right now its results are limited. When I type, for example, "Extended power", it outputs null, even though we have Extended Power Menu in Developer options. I think it would be a great help to be able to search faster with better result.

Allí these rooms that are based on China Rom can also be installed on a rooted device with global rom?

Have you enabled it in developer options? On mine it's working fine
The man has already answered

XM14PRO since morning everything is working. Gwallet of course is working and also the extended power menu is fixed for sure! :)
Can you elaborate on how it worked for you? I am still getting the Gwallet security issue, tried to install the APK but it does nothing (I don't see any installation actually...)
Also, I have an app that continues to crash (it doesn't even open, it instantly closes...) from the details it is also related to a security keys issue.

Did you do any active steps in making it work or did it just work for you straight from update?

(14 pro - Shennong)

Attachments

• 1000108251.jpg
    1000108251.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 479
  • 1000108250.jpg
    1000108250.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 400
Last edited by a moderator:
What about this?
Unable to mount '/system_root', '/system_ext', '/vendor', '/vendor_dlkm', '/system_dlkm' (Invalid argument).
This message appears after update on FUXI. Sometimes after clean install. After reboot all works correctly.

Attachments

• 1000000551.png
    1000000551.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.