HyperOS 1.0 24.4.22

Solved.After reflash twrp with the same version install rom and boot to system.Then enter recovery and flash magisk and all working well.Thank you all for the advice.

Reactions: Joniel03 and KGVER
Xiaomi 14 Global. SMS messages are sent for a very long time when VoLTE is turned on, almost a minute at a time (and mms in any state for 5-10 minutes). Google did not give any information about this. Does anyone have the same problem or solution? The same SIM card in Pixel 7 sends SMS in just seconds with VoLTE turned on. I tried both Google sms and Xiaomi.
modemfirmware.img flashed from Global firmware

hello again. Turns out it was a driver issue, regarding the "waiting for device" issue. Now, i had to do all the process again and in the process, i found out that mi flash tool tells me that i have to wait 65 hours before unlocking bootloader, but the xiaomi.eu bat file actually gives me the "y/n" option. Does this mean that the bootloader was unlocked beforehand and that i forgot or will my phone be bricked or sth if i just type "y" on the bat file. kinda curious, and dont want to wait 65 hours. I mean, does it mean that if the bat file CMD gives me the "y/n" option, it is safe to flash? Thanks for any answers and sorry for being so uninformed.

Last edited:
what happened to this phone, I downgraded and found myself all overbuilt. Maybe the processor has some problem? can someone help me? Thank you

Attachments

• 1000000051.jpg
    1000000051.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 243
  • Screenshot_2024-04-28-00-28-44-627_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-28-00-28-44-627_com.miui.home.jpg
    1,011.9 KB · Views: 164
Quick question, im on the previous version and the updater app is now showing the "update available" alert for this latest version. I don't have twrp on my device (normally i use pc with fastboot mode to update rom).
Can I use the updater app to update rom?

Hi everyone, I solved it by installing the global version and from there I changed the screen format and also because some things that are important to me don't work on my Mondrian (notifications in general).

Can i extract mondrian twrp backup on another mondrian device ? No conflict with another imei for google pay in particular ?

Dear Friends,
Installed latest weekly on my Fuxi and I had issues with wallpaper settings (force closed) and issues when unlocking the phone (few seconds delay).
I had to go back to previous version unfortunatly.

hello again. Turns out it was a driver issue, regarding the "waiting for device" issue. Now, i had to do all the process again and in the process, i found out that mi flash tool tells me that i have to wait 65 hours before unlocking bootloader, but the xiaomi.eu bat file actually gives me the "y/n" option. Does this mean that the bootloader was unlocked beforehand and that i forgot or will my phone be bricked or sth if i just type "y" on the bat file. kinda curious, and dont want to wait 65 hours. I mean, does it mean that if the bat file CMD gives me the "y/n" option, it is safe to flash? Thanks for any answers and sorry for being so uninformed.
Just try it.

If your bootloader is already unlocked, the batch file will install xiaomi.eu ROM.
If it's locked, the batch will either show an error instantly or just close. It shouldn't be able to break anything afaik.

If it's locked, you will have to wait, there's no workaround. (Actually you're pretty lucky for those 65h. It's much more for most people.)

everything ok again. I would like to point out the problem that the weather no longer works stuck at 0'c in the lockscreen. in the old build everything is fine. I have already tried the various app cache fixes but it doesn't work. a greeting

Fuxi. I occasionally receive Google Play Services force close and Google Wallet claims the device doesn't meet security requirements. I have latest (?) - 29.02.2024 xiaomi.eu app installed.
Regards

Fuxi. I occasionally receive Google Play Services force close and Google Wallet claims the device doesn't meet security requirements. I have latest (?) - 29.02.2024 xiaomi.eu app installed.
Regards
I also installed from scratch on fuxi and I don't notice any problems

Reactions: lonzek