HyperOS 1.0 24.6.17/22

I flashed OS1.0.24.6.22.DEV_14 in shennong and it seems that Bluetooth LE Audio has been disabled.

Is this what the Xiaomi.eu team intended?
or is this due to a change on Xiaomi's part?
I guess that's the "fix" that Xiaomi implemented for BT crashes on .6.17.
Lmao I just love the boldness of Xiaomi devs

Hi, i updated in Thor (12s ultra) and the notifications show up and then they hide automatically, is this a bug or do i need to configure something? all apps notifications are enabled, thank you.

No, you're just ignorant. You can't pass Play Integrity if you're rooted, because Google Play detects that.
You don't need any module to workaround that, you just need to add the "com.google.android.gms.unstable" process of Google Play services to DenyList.
I did it and it has worked so far. It stopped, that's why I thought the module was outdated, damn it, guys - that's what the forum is for, to write whether something works or not. If the problem is not with the Xiaomi.eu module - sorry, don't take it too personally.

Reactions: ChessMasher
I did it and it has worked so far. It stopped, that's why I thought the module was outdated, damn it, guys - that's what the forum is for, to write whether something works or not. If the problem is not with the Xiaomi.eu module - sorry, don't take it too personally.
Nope. The ROM release threads and Bugs subforum are for discussing our ROMs and issues with it, not issues created by third-party modifications.
Once you root your phone, you circumvent the system's security, and a lot of things that can detect it will either not work at all or work partially.
That's why I always say: Once you modify the system (mostly via rooting), then your issues are automatically not a ROM issue unless proven otherwise.

P.S. when I have to deal with this kind of stuff all the time, I can't even take it personally. I don't care at this point. I'm just doing my moderator duties.

Reactions: JiaiJ
On Houji, where can i find the e-sim option?
2e69cc0377bde9827e35c0f77da8b76a.jpg

Sent from my 23127PN0CG using Tapatalk

I want to backup my saved network settings.
Under Settings / Wi-Fi / Additional settings / Manage saved networks, there is only the option to delete networks. Previously, when I needed to reset the network connections (to get 5G working properly), I lost all of my network, including Wi-Fi, settings.
I do not use Mi or Google clouds, and I want to separately save the Wi-Fi settings - to avoid future losses.
I understand that the settings are in the file wpa_supplicant.conf.
Where is this file located, so that I can copy it across in TWRP?

I'll say this again: we are not responsible for every arbitrary third-party app or game. If your specific banking app still recognizes your device as being insecure, your best bet is to look for hackers specialized in device security circumvention.
Hi Igor.
Indeed you are not.
However it is no a single app, but at least two at my phone, and one another on other fellow's houji.
Also he's saying it was introduced few versions ago (I can't check that as I tried NFC for banking few days ago).
That makes me suppose there is a bug in the flash.
My phone is not rooted.
Hopefully you guys find some time to look into that.

Thanks!

In case you root the device just unroot and you should be fine. If not rooted just root and install the module hide magisk and put your app in the zigisk list.
Thank you for helping!
I did it on my previous phone.
Considering this really insecure, and decided not to repeat that on current one.

Hi Igor.
Indeed you are not.
However it is no a single app, but at least two at my phone, and one another on other fellow's houji.
Also he's saying it was introduced few versions ago (I can't check that as I tried NFC for banking few days ago).
That makes me suppose there is a bug in the flash.
My phone is not rooted.
Hopefully you guys find some time to look into that.

Thanks!
So... if instead of 1 arbitrary third-party app you have 2, or 3, then it suddenly becomes our responsibility?
I don't see what there's to "look into". Your device is in fact unlocked. What's the confusion here?
Some banking apps started requiring Strong Integrity. If that's the case for your apps, then you won't be using them with an unlocked bootloader.

So... if instead of 1 arbitrary third-party app you have 2, or 3, then it suddenly becomes our responsibility?
I don't see what there's to "look into". Your device is in fact unlocked. What's the confusion here?
Some banking apps started requiring Strong Integrity. If that's the case for your apps, then you won't be using them with an unlocked bootloader.
This is the answer I expected.
Thanks, now it is clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervizMikail
Yes.