Resolved 2g/3g toggle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishadh

Members
Mar 11, 2012
This is regarding the FC that occurs when you try to access 2g/3g settings from the button in the notification pull down on the sgs2. The curious thing is that the FC does not happen with the download from the chinese website, but it occurs from here and also with galnet's version. So i am guessing it is one of those things that might be getting corrupt during the translation?

app_vercode:15
device_model:GT-I9100
build_version:2.3.23
condition:1
processName:com.android.systemui
pid:2180
uid:1000
tag:null
shortMsg:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException
longMsg:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit activity class {com.android.phone/com.android.phone.MiuiPreferredNetworkTypeListPref erence}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?
stackTrace:android.content.ActivityNotFoundExcepti on: Unable to find explicit activity class {com.android.phone/com.android.phone.MiuiPreferredNetworkTypeListPref erence}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?
at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResu lt(Instrumentation.java:1511)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Inst rumentation.java:1387)
at android.app.ContextImpl.startActivity(ContextImpl. java:915)
at android.content.ContextWrapper.startActivity(Conte xtWrapper.java:276)
at com.android.systemui.settings.ToggleManager.startL ongClickAction(ToggleManager.java:439)
at com.android.systemui.settings.ToggleManager.toggle (ToggleManager.java:598)
at com.android.systemui.settings.ToggleManager.perfor mToggle(ToggleManager.java:411)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.StatusBarTogg les.onClick(StatusBarToggles.java:109)
at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:3591)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:14263 )
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:605 )
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92 )
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a:4507)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:790)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java:557)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Have you re-downloaded the SGS2 ROM and reflashed? We had about 3 hot fixes that Friday morning fixing random bugs.

I had downloaded it on saturday, as i waited for the commotion to settle down first ;)

Will fix tomorrow, closing down bug as issue is resolved in the new beta tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.