3D Fancy Widget Clocks by stoney 666......

Hey stoney, good to see you at miui. Believe me,i know what it feels like to get flamed. At least every body didn't jump on that band wagon. I got flamed to the point that I was banned cause they kept saying I was someone that I wasn't. Confusing right? Still trying to figure it out myself. Anyways, love your work and keep it up. I wish I could do one iota of what you pull outta the hat!

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Don't worry,i won't claim your work as my own. I'll learn how to do my own stuff, and if I can't learn I'll settle with using someone else's outstanding themes. And dude that flamed stoney, I ain't flaming you, so don't get upset.

whats good Stoney ? u got any 3D clocks without the weather?

unless you can get me a widget without the weather, i can't. i just mod the images but don't mess with the app itself. maybe the paid version has that feature, but not the free one. at least not the ones i use. like i said, if you have one without weather, i'll do it for you.

Hey stoney good to see you here in MIUI land. Do these fw clocks flip? Kick~ass either way. \m/

Hey stoney good to see you here in MIUI land. Do these fw clocks flip? Kick~ass either way. \m/

Nope, not these but I have a huge HD sense flip clock collection on XDA... if you ever want to go back to sense. Yhanx for the warm welcome! Was feeling kinda cold my first time in... haha
its all good!

Nope, not these but I have a huge HD sense flip clock collection on XDA... if you ever want to go back to sense. Yhanx for the warm welcome! Was feeling kinda cold my first time in... haha
its all good!

I'm already rockin your sense clocks when I switch to my sense rom (Redemptive ). And I got one of your custom splashes too....but I'm not pandering lol.
As far as glitter dick...always gotta be one in every thread eh...